AAT Raid Guide (Normal Mode)

Prev1
Kelthuzad
343 posts Member
edited October 2016
Hey guys, we abandoned our Heroic Raid and launched a Normal AAT now. After 1 refresh we are in the middle of P2 and tonight after our 2nd refresh we should be able to dive into Phase 3. I read a lot of complaints and i am not going to explain everything in detail now - you will find a lot of youtube videos about all Phases - but i want to point out a few things. Hopefully it will help you a bit. At least the ones of you who are struggling right now. I will try to update my "Mini-Guide" the next days. Keep in mind the Raid is new for everyone, and it is just what i learned so far (still discovering a lot, no veteran ^^).

TANK TAKEDOWN RAID STRATEGY GUIDE
Best team so far is: Wedge lead+Biggs+Lando+Phasma+StHan (credits go to Smithie D) - i dealt ~2 million damage in P2 today. You can run some gear 8 chars on every team, but you will really need several gear 9/10/(11) chars and 5* mods on all of them. If you aim for ~2 million damage you will need max gear Chars and lots of top mods with speed secondaries. Easy math: every Phase has 100%, every guild member has to clear 2% of a Phase with his teams. Some might deal 3,4, or 5% ... and thus compensate lower damage of other (weaker) guildies. Update: in P2 Droids with JE and Poggle dealt > 3 million damage now, and in P4 using Leia (no Omegas) instead of StHan i nearly dealt 2.4 million damage.

P1 General Grievous - the annoying phase
It is just about damage. Step 1: Do not buff and hit General Grievous a few times and let him use his "Baleful Laugh" ability first. Step 2: Afterwards always nuke down B2 first, then unload all damage you have on GG. When he gets hit 10 times all his abiliites will get reset. A cleanser won´t help you for long if you run AoE guys here. You can clear all dots once, maybe twice later, but you will eat so many dots = i just felt like: it makes more sense to use your highest single DPS chars and go all in vs GG. Tipp: try to land Anakins Buff Immunity (mod some potency on Ani) on GG, so GG won´t get the Tactical Maneuvering buff. If your team is strong enough you can use a cleanser. I even used a cleanser + Barriss and was able to get to "GG enrage" with 1 team. We only had a short P1 yesterday, but i was not the biggest fan of IGD here. Though using him as lead makes sense, cause paired with Aayla she might stun GGs adds, and your team will also take down B2 and both IGs while you focus on GG. If you do not run Anakin you should run a debuffer here. QGJ for example - 1st to get rid of GG´s Tactical Maneuvering buff, 2nd to get rid of an IG taunting and 3rd buffing you with offense up. Keep in mind IGs will taunt every time vs any of your chars who are debuffed by them. I rather prefer single target damage in this phase, but as it is just Normal Mode run the strongest teams you can build. Just deal as much dmg as you can. It all depends on your roster and which toons are available. There is no perfect team. We ran Aayla lead, Ani lead, ungeared OB lead (pretty good), IGD lead, Yoda lead, Palp lead, Teebo lead (stealth attacks)... - in the end it was always the same outcome. One dealt 180k, another one 160k (same team, different leader, some with cleanser, some without, some with dispeller, some without,...),...mediocre teams dealt 100~200k and ungeared teams 50-80k. Maxed out teams will deal 300k+ here. For me this was rather like P4 of the Pit raid, give a f... and just zerg it, as this phase does not make real fun at all. High single target DPS paired with a cleanser (Rex,EE,AA) or with Tenacity buffers (Yoda,Rex) will be most effective here. Yes, also Wiggs works, but try to avoid using Wedge´s AoE and keep using his Basic for Defense Down on GG. Only use his AoE when the IG´s are taunting and there is no B2 ^^.

P2 The AAT - here you need high (AoE) damage
The AAT (centre) has 3 cannons, the dangerous one is the one on the top (Main Cannon). If you destroy all cannons the AAT gets toppled (similar to door down in Pit Raid vs Rancor) and you will receive morale bonuses. Some important things:
1) Try to destroy all 3 cannons as fast as possible (within 1 turn will grant you morale bonus 2) = AoE is your friend (by Anakin or Lando for example). For Lando´s sake try not to kill the cannons one by one. Once they are yellow to red and Lando will go before them (watch turn meter) let him AoE them - he needs more targets for landing his 2 crits/Double Down cooldown reset. Same for Ani in order to have chance on buffing you with Offense Up.
2) Do not let the main cannon on the top hit you (huge dmg / oneshot possible if a char of you is unbuffed) - you could get moral bonus 3 for it, but a normal hit is ~32k and a oneshot is 100k
3) If you do not have strong teams left (also no AoE) which can destroy the cannons in time: just nuke down the main cannon on top and deal damage to the AAT (centre). Do not care about the side-cannons. Just deal as much damage as you can to the AAT without getting hit by the main cannon.
4) Great team is full Jawas, full Droids, and even a mix of Jawas and Droids (HK47+88+86,JE+Nebit) works. If you have both teams you will either have to decide for 1 team OR try not to get to enrage and escape with JE in time, so you can use him with the other team. I dealt 1.6 million with full Jawas on my very first try - and i have no real clue how to play them. I know Droids can deal > 2 million damage. Pretty sure Jawas can, too. Also the mixed team. The only Omega Ability i have is Scrap Bomb on Scavenger.
5) If you use Smithie D´s Wiggs team i mentioned ( i dealt ~2million dmg with it) try to land speed down on all cannons and the AAT. If not, retreat and try again. It definetely has to land on the AAT. I used Phasmas speed down first, and when the AAT was toppled i used her VM to deal even more dmg to the AAT. Also i used StHan´s taunt to get even more turn meter and a few more hits in during the AAT was toppled. You don´t need a healer or cleanser here. If your team is well geared and modded enough they will all heal up again and not die until enrage. Rebels due to Wedge lead and Phasma due to Health Steal.

Last but not least
Do not use Lando and Anakin in the same team. Have a Rebel team with Lando and Wiggs, use Anakin with other Jedis. If you have enough Jedis build a 2nd Jedi team. Best Jedi team i could create so far: Anakin lead + Ima-Gun Di + Aayla + 2 other (Jedis or what you think helps your team most). Ahsoka (rework) paired with Ani is pretty cool, Yoda would work, QGJ,...so why not IGD lead? The only thing i can´t prove (just what i think): In P1 counterattack works but might also help GG reducing his ability cooldown (to my mind, have to test it more next time). Anakin lead buffs all Jedis with offense and crit damage, and P1 is just about total damage vs GG. My output was always higher with Ani lead than with IGD lead. But: IGD lead works - no question - might also help you vs both IG´s and B2. My problem was / or is: my IGD is gear 9 now, my Aayla was only 6* gear 8 (both without omega abilities). As far as i can say IGD lead paired with Aayla is great, because she (Aayla) might stun B2 or the IGs on every counter. I just had my best attempt with Ani lead. Will test it again soon. In Phase 2 IGD lead didn´t help me much. I needed Anakins AoE (higher dmg due to his lead) to kill all cannons as quick as possible (to get a better moral bonus). Whereas IGD lead and counterattacks of your Jedis might lead to an uncontrolled destruction of 1 cannon -> less cannons = Anakin might fail buffing you with Offense Up. Just my playstyle, but i also preferred running Anakin lead here (+6* Rex - the only Chromium Char i am buying right now + 6* gear 8 Aayla+ gear 9 IGD+ lvl 73 gear 8 Ahsoka) - ~600k dmg. Will test it soon again with IGD lead and maybe i will find out i could deal way more dmg with him being the leader. I am just not used to him so much. Why generally IGD on a team? His defense down debuff as well as his defense up buff will help your Jedis to deal more dmg and to survive longer. And he also deals extra damage to droids. A cleanser (EE/Rex) does also fit very very well in this team. But keep AA for Rebels (AA lead + Leia + Han Solo for example, add more DPS like Rey and GS).

Lessons learned in P2
- take out the Main Cannon first if your team can´t disable all 3 in time
- make sure all chars are buffed when you come out of the toppling phase, otherwise the main cannon might nuke your team instantly (all unbuffed) in the end (happened to me 2 times now before enrage, always when the enrage timer - 15 turns - went down from 3 to 2!)
- when you use a 2nd team and the Main Cannon instantly kills one of your chars - bad luck, welcome to the club. What i did to help me: i put in Ewok Elder, let the Main Cannon not kill him and revived the Char it killed.
- this also leads me to: always use your best team first, then your 2nd best,...as long as the Main-Cannon-insta-nukes-a-single-char does not happen to you, all good. But if it does you can use EE or throw in your team number 5 to soak up the damage. Keep in mind this will count as 1 of your 5 daily attempts. And: the AAT might also use his High-Explosive Shells, followed by his Incendiary Shells. So this "cannon fodder team" might soak up the Main Cannon nuke (1 dead) and also soak up the dots - all dead. This would be the best your cannon fodder team can achieve. Afterwards pick your next best team again
- If you are out of AoE teams i would suggest running sth like AA+Leia+Rey and also all Assist Caller chars you still have (like QGJ,IG86,GS,Fives,...). All those assists really help you to reach a few topple phases, and AA can also cleanse the dots. Leia will also buff your chars in the topple phase.

P3 B2 Rocket Trooper and his 6 Battle Droids - it is all about the stuns

Top Team: Dathcha lead JAWAS!
Team 2-5: All chars being able to apply DEBUFFS (especially stuns) are your friend - heavy Rebel AoE is not! Ugnaught is very good (might stun all droids), Palpatine, Eeth Koth, Lumi, Phasma, OB, IGD, Ani, Aayla, Fives.... throw in whatever you have, but you also need a char being able to buff yourself before the AAT hits you.
Tactics: Only focus on the B2 and try NOT to kill his B1 Droids unless necessary. Stun them, slow them, but only kill the buffed B1 Droid (Directing Fire buff) before it is able to shoot at you. Why not kill any B1 droids (this is a bit similar to Phase 1 where GG gets cooldown back for all his abilities)? The problem here is: B2 Rocket will get -1 cooldown on his "Barrage" ability back whenever you kill a droid. He will then use it and you will suffer healing immunity! So if you have to kill a B1 try to time it when B2 would get this ability back anyways. I didn´t really pay attention to the B1 Battle Droid Commander (they all look the same) so i can´t tell you if you have to pay attention to him at all. I guess i killed or stunned all B1 droids and he never used his Shaken effect. Always keep an eye on the AAT Main Cannon in the upper left corner. Like in Phase 2 be sure you do have positive status effects on all your Chars before it shoots.
Tipps: You can use Wedge lead Rebels here, but avoid using Wedge AoE, just use his BASIC vs B2. Lando doesn´t help you much (do not use AoE), replace him by Leia for example. Generally said: SINGLE TARGET HIGH DPS Chars will help you to deal a lot of damage. Empire and Clones are also ok for teams 2-5. IGD lead counterattack Jedis and Ugnaught also. Enough said.

P4 AAT again, pretty much like P2, but now protected by 2 B´s

Top Teams: Rebels (Wedge lead Lando Phasma - paired with AA or Leia), Jawas and whatever can deal tons of dmg and has AoE (also Clones, Droids, Counterattacker Jedis).

Step 1: Kill both B2´s as quickly as possible and don´t use Wedge AoE - use his basic to apply Defense Down on one B2. Biggs special should OHKO the other B2. Do not buff yourself if you can´t kill both B2´s in time - or all buffs might be gone. If you use Phasma and AA: try to use Lando´s AoE first, but if a B2 counters - RETREAT. Then buff AA´s Tactical Genius and topple the AAT by Lando DOUBLE-AoE. When only the AAT is left everything is pretty much like in P2. If you use Phasma+Leia like i did: avoid doing Lando AoE first, do not stealth with Leia - target 1 B2 with Wedge,Leia,Lando,Phasma and OHKO the other one with Biggs Special!
Step 2: Topple AAT, gain Morale Bonuses, unload damage on AAT during the topple phase, BUT be sure to have positive status effects on ALL chars when you come out of the topple phase. Now an Airstrike will hit you and kills ALL UNBUFFED chars - carefully at the end of the topple phase, your whole team might get wiped! If buffed - all good, the airstrike won´t hit you too hard. I used Leias basic to get positive buffs during the topple phase - really helped me. You could also try Han Solo (6*) to buff your group with "Never tell me the odds" for 2 turns. Whatever you are going to do: you need to time it well in the topple phase. Too early and buffs might be gone when you come out of it - ooohwee, DANGER.
Tipps: Pay attention to the main cannon on top - if you lack damage disable it first after both B2´s are dead. Otherwise disable it by Wedge/Lando AoE or whatever char has the chance to disable it fast enough. Land speed down (Phasma) on the AAT to deal more dmg during the topple phase. Do not use Slow Down during the topple phase! Won´t work. Last but not least: if your other teams are too weak to topple the AAT, just stun/kill the B2s and take out the main cannon + maybe another side cannon. Then focus on the AAT (centre) only. Do not try to topple it if you lost a char, can´t manage the airstrike, and besides of having to disable the main cannon again also B2´s will again be in your way. Just all single target damage to the AAT. Other teams: Rex helps buffing you, Palp can shock B2´s,... i wish you a lot of fun, but if you made it to P4 i guess you will have it anyways!

Last words: We are pretty much done with our first AAT NORMAL now. 4 days and 4 refreshes - on the first day we launched the Raid pretty late, so about a dozen members missed dealing damage in P1 on day 1 and many didn´t even do all their battles. I guess we could clear it with 3 refrehses, if all work hard on their chars. P1 is no fun and will probably never be, P3 is not easy, P2+4 i love. Wedge is the overall MVP for me (look at my screen shot) - guys, work on him, Lando and Biggs NOW. Jawas are really great - also Droids (tho mine are not good enough to really use them right now). Jedis are ok, but their damage output disappointed all of us. Ugnaught shines in P3 (his stun), his basic damage is really good. But do not farm him if you have other priorities! I will update my guide during our next raid, still so much we all have to learn. Please keep in mind it is just the first week of the new content - give it a chance. Do not work on all your Chars, do not upgrade a char you don´t have to (just because you have the gear to gear IX Poe Dameron) - save gear for the important chars of this raid and max them all! And now i am out, wishing all of you lots of fun and of course "GOOD LUCK"!

Kelthuzad (Leader DeathStarVentDesigners)

PS: Our current progress and my P4 team (my new personal best) - Update: cleared in 4 days + 4 hours.
27248798qr.jpg

27248799st.jpg
Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
Post edited by Kelthuzad on

Replies

• Options
    Thank you for sharing. Lots of cool informations.
    May be the force with you @Kelthuzad
  • Options
    Mit Dir auch @Alteisen76 - will update soon :)
    Alliance Leader and Leader of DeathStarVentDesigners - Discord App: Kelthuzad#5528

DeathStarVentDesigners | DeathStarPortDesigners | DeathStarDelinquents | DeathStarRebelWranglers | DeathStarDarkKnights | DeathStarReactorDesigners | DeathStarGermanOrder | DeathStarHumanResources | Aussie Battlers | Terra
  • Options
    Pretty sound advice.
  • Options
    Thanks for that. Hopefully, this helps my guild out.
  • Options
    To the OP. What exactly is the better morale boost for taking out all 3 canons at once? I read the raid description and it doesn't say anything about that. Just curious.
  • Options
    Thank you for this! We've been beating our low level guild heads against the wall.
  • Options
    thanks

what about yoda L in p1 for jedi team. i have g10 yoda, he resists all the time and grants tm to nka, igd, qgj. i dont have ayala or ashoka high enough yet so I use Lumi, her heals help for 1 to 2 rounds but the speed debuff does not really land w/ yoda as lead

a sleeper team in this phase is also w/ luke as lead for tenacity. no tm gain, but at least resists the dots

anybody have experience w/ EK? i stopped him after getting yoda
  • Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @Kane13 hhm, thx for heads up, maybe i expressed myself a little bit wrong here. I should explain it a bit more. So, if you manage to take out all 3 cannons 1 by 1 (let us say you do not have enough dmg/aoe) you will get "morale bonus I". If you are fast enough and can kill them in 1 turn, you will get "morale bonus II", and if you survive a main cannon hit (you should be buffed, lol) you will receive "morale bonus III". Ok, back to what i originally wanted to tell you: the thing is, if you take out the left cannon first, then the right one, afterwards the main cannon, these cannons will get turn meter and enable again after a while (if you lack dmg). Just look at their turn meter bars. So in order to get "morale bonus II" you should kill them asap with AoE (in 1 turn). Otherwise it will just be morale bonus "I". I will change this again in my mini-guide. On top, and this might be the another problem: If you run Lando and there is only 1 cannon and the AAT left, and you use his AoE, keep in mind he has to land crits on both of them or his Double Down will be on normal 3 turn cooldown. Then, if you don´t have speed down on the AAT it might happen your Double Down is not available when you need it again after the short "toppled phase". Therefore i compare the turn meter of Lando and the cannons, and when possible i just bring the cannons close to "red", so Lando can kill them all on his next AoE and the AAT is toppled again.
    Post edited by Kelthuzad on

• Options
    @Kelthuzad ok I'm seeing it in the description now. Thanks for the info. Appreciate it!
  • Options
    Morale bonus III is really good though... +25% crit damage? Probably worth a main cannon hit.
    I see really few crits though, as if the tank had some crit avoidance. Phasma sure helps there.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Man. Every time I think the meta is due for even a minor shift, instead it just reinforces the status quo... Can't possible get Anakin, Lando, and Wedge activated, levelled, and geared in time. Sure would be nice if the Wheel of Rebalancing would land on characters I already have for a change.

Thanks for the information. We're knocking 5% a day off now.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    @Tiggus i think i had one Morale Bonus III last time, when i couldnt kill the main cannon in time (and i was lucky it shot at Anakin). But i really don´t want it to shoot at squishier chars, hehe. Didn´t pay attention how much dmg i dealt when the AAT was toppled tho.

@NicWester yeah, sorry, Bro. Not only that Anakin+Wiggs+Lando are MVP´s - everywhere and on this raid -, but regarding our abandoned Heroic AAT Raid i can already tell you: more than half of your guild will currently need all of these chars. Right now you just need well geared and modded teams for Normal Mode, but thinking ahead,when you will do Heroic one day, there is no character refresh anymore, and you will need about 30 top teams/Phase (P1 Jedis, P2 Rebels/Droids, P3 Jawas) before you finally zerg everything that is left in P4.

• Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    late, but didn´t forget you @angrythumbs - i updated my little guide. In P1 Normal nearly everything works. But all non top teams lead to nearly the same damage output. All in all: use Jedis for P1, no matter if OB lead or Ani lead or IGD lead, or Aayla lead, or Yoda. Looking at all our screen captures there was no real big difference. P1 is just stupid.Regarding Luke - can´t say much about it. I really have a lot of Chars, but in the early times i already decided for GS and never farmed his shards. After the Yoda challenge i never really worked on EK anymore. To my mind he is usable, but you shouldn´t invest too much into him. As a Anti-Droid Jedi 1 stun is not enough and his damage is just mediocre. Everyone can run him, noone will really need him (my opinion).

• Indominable_J
    1812 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Thanks for this guide! Great information!
    NicWester wrote: »
    Man. Every time I think the meta is due for even a minor shift, instead it just reinforces the status quo... Can't possible get Anakin, Lando, and Wedge activated, levelled, and geared in time. Sure would be nice if the Wheel of Rebalancing would land on characters I already have for a change.

In time for what? This raid is going to be around forever. It's informing the farming I will be doing over the next couple of months (barring some major shifts that puts farming for this raid on hold).
  • Options
    GG resetting his cool downs upon gaining tactical advantage is little much to deal with in normal.
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    phase 2 if you have droids use them instead of wiggs . Need them for phase 4 wedge lead Biggs leia lando raid Han is very good . Leia buffs squads automatically protecting all from the air strike . Normal mode scores in our guild using this is just under 2 million with multiple topples. Phase 3 Teebo lead jawa nebit scavenger je produces just under 2 million as well . Tmr works here and with jawas assist buff in this raid gives teebo many tmr hits . Don't focus completely on Boss make sure buffed adds don't move as well important. Make sure toons buffed to for tanks shot .this worked great for me
  • Options
    Thanks for this!!
  • Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Thanks for your Input @Jabba - who was the 5th in your Teebo/Jawa squad?

• Options
    @ OP, did you try Jawas in P1? Maybe you should, I did 346K yesterday, and I'm just a simple non p2w player.
  • Options
    45 hours now, 14 hours til 3rd Character refresh, P2 down to 6%. We will reach P3 in the next 2-3 hours here i guess. Maybe i can update my guide this evening already (still have 4 battles left)

• Options
    Good info, thanks.
  • Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @gorki nope, i didn´t. My 2 top teams i tested in P1 (Rebels and Jawas) dealt ~350-400k and i autoed 3 semi-geared (~120-170k) teams afterwards. My droids are ok, but way behind my Jawas. Remodding all your chars 5 times and you will be bankrupt pretty soon. After day 1 we had nearly cleared P1 and i let others transition us to P2 , so i couldn´t test P1 anymore. But all in all Jawas seem to deal the same damage output as Droids. Mine dealt 347k, lol

• Options
    I have been toying with some team compositions and I found the following team to be very effective:
    HK47 omega leader
    IG88 fat crit / crit damage
    Chief Nebit
    Jawa Engineer
    Jawa Scavenger.
    I did 1.75M damage with my maxed up rebel team but I managed to get the same amount with this F2P team above with non optimal modding on jawas and G9 only HK.
    Basically this team seems to hit a sweet spot between buffs and debuffs. With the 3 jawas negative effects feast on each tank parts, HK aoe debuffs and the assist jawa raid bonus, IJ88 is just on turn meter steroids. The guns drop at incredible rate and the damage stacks very nicely during tank stunned phases that get chained one after the other.
    The rebel team does more nominal damage with big figures during stunned phases with Wedge, Biggs and Lando. But the IG88 steroid team just make up for it with the amount of IG and HK crits and assists pumping a sick amount of attacks during stunned phase.
  • Options
    thanks again, and for answering my question

want to be sure I understand this though... so after the first topple ends, I need to destroy all cannons w/in 1 turn (before any of them hit me for a second time) to get morale bonus 2? and then after that ends, same thing to get morale 3?

seems like even the biggs and sthan should hit a cannon w/ single target dps to help if wedge's aoe is on cool down as my lando may not clear all the cannons w/ 1 aoe as this will be his "first" aoe again b/c of single target during the topple phase and hit for less

also, at end of topple, is that a time for victory march to make sure you are buffed right before the topple ends?
  • Kelthuzad
    343 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @angrythumbs Ahm, ok...when you enter the battle you prolly won´t be able to get Morale Bonus 2 on Lando´s first AoE - because his first one does not deal high damage. Maybe if your chars are mega fast and you would use Phasma´s VM + StHan´s taunt.... used my Rebels, can´t test it again, but pretty sure i always started with Morale Bonus 1. Afterwards "Yes,Sir" you always want to destroy the cannons in 1 turn to get Morale Bonus 2. I always used Phasma´s slow down vs AAT and his cannons first, and when toppled i used her VM to get in a few more hits. If Phasma is not fast enough and your other Chars tm is not full enough, you might end up using VM but only get 1 or 2 more hits in before the topple phase ends. That is a bit tricky, and for slower teams her VM might rather help vs the cannons so Wedge´s AoE will crit + Lando´s 2nd AoE+ for sure. I definetely used StHan´s taunt during "toppled" to get a few more hits in. But you have to use it first. If you use it later on (his 2nd or 3rd turn) - during "toppled" - he will still have taunt and AAT+Cannons might kill him afterwards. Except you are fast enough to disable all cannons again so he can heal back during next topple. Morale Bonus 3 is totally different - you will get it when you survive a main cannon hit and afterwards topple the AAT. I wouldn´t recommend trying this, lol. Keep in mind you have to have "positive status effect", i just say buffs (shorter), or the main cannon will oneshot 1 char. Next Raid i will test going for Morale Bonus 3 - but this might really need some luck on your side and not sure whether the total damage dealt in there is worth it losing full protection + lots of health on a char.

• Options
    finally, 49 hours, P3 reached.

• JoseIrimia
    446 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Thanks for the guide. Very useful tips.
  • Options
    Thanks for this guide! Great information!
    NicWester wrote: »

In time for what? This raid is going to be around forever. It's informing the farming I will be doing over the next couple of months (barring some major shifts that puts farming for this raid on hold).

I probably should have said "In a reasonable time" instead =P

It's just frustration is all. I need more mods, but I also need three cantina characters first--and every time I get close to done with one, two new characters hit the cantina.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Any advice for P3?
  • Options
    Kelthuzad wrote: »
    finally, 49 hours, P3 reached.

Grats! we're very close now. When you're a normal guild this is for sure a greater achievement than level 84 and heroic.

It's not rocket surgery.