correct training strategy?

Find myself training characters and "assigning all" wasting ridiculous amounts of credits and xp as I don't really know what I'm doing in this area! Can anyone give me a heads up on the best way to do this? Thanks in advance

Replies

• Options
    Stop assigning all is your first obvious step.

You want to use the training droids that you have the most of, since those are the most common ones. Generally, these should be 3 or 4* droids. 1 and 2* can be used to get you to the next level if you're really close, but you're better off not using them as the main source because they give such little EXP.

If you use higher star droids you run the risk of overleveling, and losing the majority of the droid, so keep and eye out for how much EXP you need vs how much you get from each droid.
  • Options
    Heres what i do.. Focus on 5 characters to start out. Start with your highest lvl training droid and use one less than what it tells you to do. Move down the list of droids till you get to your lowest lvl droid and you can max the character with those. I typically use one less of my highest and max it with my lowest so on and so forth. Theres actually a guide on swgohcantina which I believe follows the same principle but I cant linkj atm.
  • Options
    Great thanks for the fast replies. Sound like a real **** here but I want to make sure I've got it right; if I have 3 star two star and 1 star trainer druids, and the surrounding star says assign 19, I assign 18, then go to the 2 star and drop it by one then go back and do the same with the 1 star? I need to do all three? Thanks again
  • Options
    You've got it until you got to the 1*.

If you have 5x 3*, 25x 2*, 100x 1* droids you start training like this:

Open your toon, click on the 3* droids, it will want to assign all 5x, reduce it to 4x.
    Click on the 2* droids, it will want to assign say, 19x, assign 18x. (19 would max your toon but getting there with 2* is a waste of maybe most of the XP in the last droid)
    Click on the 1* droids, just assign whatever it says. It will assign as many as you need to max out or until all 1x droids are used up. You'll seldom run into this since 1x are so common and you'll end up with thousands. I'm over 6k on both 1* and 2* training droids.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Great, thanks bud, got it