Light side stage 9 battles

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Finally beat it with IGD lead, Ani, Ashoka, Aayla, QGJ, and a borrowed Barris. Only lost 2 guys, only 1*'d it, but it's over finally.
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Options
    Hybridplug wrote: »
    Wiggs, Lando and JKA were key for be beating all of LS 9 battles. I had to redo a few of the battles due to RNG to 3 star them all out.

I tried 3 battles here, with glvl 11 Lando (L), Anakin, StHan, QGJ and glvl 10 Rey. In the first battle droids started (they always do), and I had StHan with yellow health before my turn. Got to third phase where I lost StHan and Rey quickly.

Tried again with the same setup, this time QGJ was killed in phase 1 before I could move at all. In the end only Lando survived.

I figured I could do it with jawas, right? They are all glvl 9-10. Lost Jawa before I managed to move.

Gave up, I'll get back to it when I have Wedge with gear and Do It Like It Is Meant To Be Done.

Am I the only one who thinks it is a little bit ridiculous? :) It was also noteworthy that all my allies were giving me either Barriss or Luminara.
  • Options
    This guy 3 starred it with Borrowed Lando, Old Ben Lead, Wedge, Biggs, Aayla, Anakin
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqtYFc1Dz50
  • Options
    Finally 3 starred it.

Borrowed old Ben, wedge lead, Biggs, lando, sthan, Akbar.

First round had 3 of the aoe light clothes guys. All 3 didn't do their aoe and two of them I dodged. Second round 1 x 86, 2 x light clothes Aoe and 1 x dark aoe dude. With tm built up I was able to take all of them out except one who did their basic attack for minimal damage. So far amazing rng and made sure I saved all special moves. Last round I used old Ben debuff first move. All ability blocked except embo. Then Akbar went gave 2 x attacks for lando. Then wedge aoe. Then wiggs destroyed the only sabatour that wasn't ability blocked. Then sthan taunted. Embo put death mark on but next in line was Akbar to cleanse it. A few weak basic attacks on sthan then more tm gain meant lando went against and then Biggs and wedge mopped up.

I had amazing rng and good luck with dodges with old Ben. But I must have attempted it 40-50 times. Was worth it though. So satisfying and soon I'll have my shore trooper :)