Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Prev134567114
J0K3R
2286 posts Member
edited November 2017
Please post here if you are a guild recruiting players NOT capable of doing Heroic Tank Takedown raids, but are working towards that goal. Please specify which The Pit (Rancor) tier you are raiding.

Guilds: Do not spam your posts.
Players: try to send private messages to guild recruiter. (To keep this thread as tidy as possible)

Guilds:
Include as much info as possible, including your
-guild name
-time zone
-short version of rules
-third party chat apps you use
-which tier of The Pit raid you are currently raiding

Players and guilds: PM me if you have any suggestions for this thread or rules you would like enforced
May the force be with you. It shall free you.
Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• TNR Mace Windex is recruiting for normal AAT raiding with the view of all pulling together to get to Heroic by the end of the year.

Guild Name - TNR Mace Windex
    Timezone - PST guild reset (mix of European and American players)
    Rules - Rancor raid has a 24 hour 0 dmg rule and then FFA.
    - Try to do 600 energy each day
    - Have fun

We use Discord to communicate and if you are interested please add me and we can discuss further. ThePixie86#5692

We raid T7 Heroics at 8pm GMT (1pm PST).

If you are interested in joining please drop me a message on her or Discord. Thanks
  • Tkoch94
    147 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Greetings from Ootini! We are a family of players where most of our guild has been together since May. We are constantly improving and hope to be trying our first heroic in about a month.
    Guild Name'. - Ootini
    Time Zone- UK
    Player Base- Mixture of U.K./NA; Both f2p and p2p
    Chat app- Line
    Pit level- Heroic(T7)
    - Raid Rules: Sacrifice with FFA 24 hours later, with a varying raid schedule to accommodate for as many as possible
    Guild Rules- We don't really have any rules except to do your best to reach 600 energy, join our Line chat, and have fun!

We should be completing our second Tank Takedown raid in the next couple days, and we have already made large improvements since the first raid, and everyone is farming the toons we need. If interested please PM me on here or on Line.

Line ID- cryloren1
    Post edited by Tkoch94 on
  • concreteman65
    258 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    THE LIGHT BRIGADE AWAKENS is a tier 6 rancor raiding guild looking for players who would like to run the Normal AAT raids. Our member base is mostly level 75 and higher. WE are a guild that is very active in gear donations helping each other out as much as possible.

Guild: The Light Brigade Awakens

Timezone: US CDT

Language: English

Communication: Line and guild website (both highly recommended but not mandatory)

Player base: US/EUROPEAN mostly f2p

Guild Rules: Just be respectful to guild mates and players from other guilds while in the forums as you would then be representing the whole guild. Players that are inactive for more than 7 days without letting an officer know beforehand will be removed from the guild.

Pit Level: TIER 6

Raid rules: Players may only finish in the top 3 once per week for any tier raids. All raids start at 6:30pm CDT unless otherwise specified as this has worked very well for everyone in the guild.

We are improving every day when it comes to the AAT takedown. The guild runs 3 tier 6 rancor raids per week. Everyone in the guild is easy going and we aren't in a big rush to go to the heroic rancor raids though we are getting closer every day.

Thanks for your time everyone and have the best of luck in your endeavors.

Eeth Koth of The Light Brigade Awakens

Line ID: eethkoth
  • Legacy Force Recruiting a couple members to our ranks. We very close to Heroic and have many members that do over 10 million damage per tank raid. my Line ID is scynthar if you are interested hop on and pm me.
  • IDobaFett
    237 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Emperorz Black Bonez [EBB] is a mature and stable guild looking for 1 more to fill out our roster.
    • Time Zone: US Central, raids 8:00 am CT, 12:00 noon CT, or 8:00 pm CT
    • Raid Rules The Pit (T7 Heroic): at least 3 per week, 12-18 hour sacrifice period, 1 team attack/record any phase at posted time, FFA if needed
    • Raid Rules Tank Takedown (Normal): all the time, Free For All
    • Chat Apps: Discord is mandatory
    Our first normal Tank raid was defeated in less than 7 days. We are currently on our second Tank run and have improved by 1.5 days half way through, meaning we'll probably clear in 4-5 days. We continue to assess our ability to run Heroic Tank.
    PM me on the forums or message me on discord at Dobber#0652
  • Let Qui-Gons be Qui-Gons is a group of experienced mix of f2p and p2p players. We are looking for 3-5 more players that are ready to be part of a guild on it's way to heroic AAT raids.
    Timezone: US Central
    Raids:
    Raid start times alternate between 9:30am and 7:00pm
    Raid Rules:
    Rancor - each phase of the raid begins 30 minutes after the raid starts. One run per player, unlimited damage!
    AAT - unlimited damage as soon as the raid opens
    Installation of a chat application is highly recommended

We have many members that can put up over 10 million in the normal AAT raid and we have the raid down in 5 days, however with your help we could reduce that time and push into heroic soon.

If you are interested in joining us send me a message on the Line chat app: username b0nez187 or forums PM.
  • Liev
    304 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Guild: Jedi Hunters

We are a day one guild looking to clear T7 AAT as soon as possible. We currently defeat T6 AAT in 5 days and reducing our times.

Time Zone: CDT (US based guild)

Raid Rules:
    • Rancor:
        [1.] 13:00 hrs or 21:00 hrs [2.] One attack per member [3.] Don't post scores until 25 have passed (13:25 or 21:25 hrs)
    • AAT:
        [1.] FFA 24/7

Third party app(s): The use of LINE App is mandatory!

We clear a min of 3 T7 Rancor Raids + 1 T6 AAT Raid per week. Don't miss this opportunity to help us defeat our first T7 AAT!

Contact me via Line App with my ID: jedihunterliev
    or sent me a PM over here.
  • Omega templars, an international guild
    Playing the pit t7 at least 3 times a week
    Started with the normal aat raid, first is finished but some players gave away with this new raid
    We are looking for about 10 active players who wanna share strategy and fun on Line App ( being on Line is an obligation)
    Different time zone for the raids so everybody around the world is happy
    To join please ask Tostao69 for friend on Line app
  • Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (AAT raid!)

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 81+. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards (and now AAT!) We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 3,500 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions. Thanks!

We have the firepower for sure! And now it's rounding out the roster and figuring out a t7 strategy
    https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-aat-raid/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382

• GALAXY OF ZEROES

We are an active guild looking for active members. We love to use the chat function and would prefer our new guild members to do so. We are currently doing tier 6 raids almost daily and have attempted tier 7 twice, coming up about 11% short each time on the last tier. We need one to two more strong players to push us over the top. There is a great chance for someone to earn some serious guild coins and credits crushing the rancor for/with us. We want/need some active, strong players who do their fair share. My name is Cory. Add me as an ally and I'll send you an invite. PLEASE BE ACTIVE and PLEASE USE AND/OR READ THE GUILD CHAT!

Ally Code:
    139-475-441

We are a fun guild and are happy to give advice, but we want to grow and we are so close to really turning the corner to T7. 11% is one to two good players.

***MUST BE AT LEAST LEVEL 81 with AT LEAST 5-10 7* characters

Eastern Time Zone, US (most of us).

2 spots open

Currently on Tier 6 raid and Non-Heroic Tank Takedown, so there is still a chance to jump in and earn right away

*PM me with any questions
  • Much to Learn is recruiting active players.

We are currently raiding The Pit tier 4 thru 6 with the ambitious goals of raiding higher tiers of The Pit and Tank Takedown soon.

If you re an active player please look us up as anyone level 50 or higher is eligible to join.

• Tantalus is an Spanish guild looking for 10 new members. We do T7 Raids (The Pit) three times a week on a rotating schedule and AAT normal all the time.

Guild: Tantalus

Timezone: Spain

Language: Spanish

Communication
    : Mandatory Whatsapp

Player base
    : Mostly f2p. Spain/South America

Guild Rules: 15 7 star characters.

Raid Rules

The Pit
    : T7 (Heroic). One designated player clears phase 1 (there's a list and any player can apply), then a 24 h 0 damage phase follows and free for all at the specified hour.

Tank Takedown: Free for all.

We have already finished the normal AAT once and now we can clear phase 1 of the Tank Takedown within the second refresh. We are improving fast.

If you want to join send me a PM.
  • The 108th Legion is looking for anywhere between 10-15 new members. We use Line to communicate and have some excellent guides on each phase for the tank takedown raid, as well as a handful of helpful and knowledgable officers to help you get prepared for the heroic tank takedown sooner.

Guild: 108th Legion

Timezone: Mountain time

Language: English

Communication: Line

Requirements: Chat on Line, have at least 3 full teams that can contribute to the tank takedown raid, try to get 600 tickets per day, at least 300 tickets per day

Rules: All of our rules are listed in our line chat, we allow everyone to get damage on the rancor raid. Everyone goes all out in normal tank takedown raid.

We have already completed one tank takedown raid on normal and have started our second. We are looking for some more players that are willing and committed to progressing to heroic and can pull their own weight. We will help you along the way with advice on how to maximize your damage on each phase, who best to farm, and what teams to use. If you want to add your strength to ours, message me on Line. My Line ID is collin108.
  • -guild name- KOTNR

-time zone-EST

-short version of rules-

PIT- T7 with a 0 damage window until Noon est(there is a P1 window for those wanting to go at the pigs) Those of us with Max Han register under 1 mil(often 0 in my case)

Tank- Free for All

-third party chat apps you use- Line(I'm on Discord too if need be)

-which tier of The Pit raid you are currently raiding- T7

We have a good group, many of us together since before guilds were in game. Have some work friends in together, 2 husband and wife combos, so it is a fun family like atmosphere. We are building strats and teams with intent to take the Heroic ASAP and are not too far off. Hit me here or DMS on Line.
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    Guild name: 'Game of Clones'

We are looking for few new mates to let us grow.

Players mostly from EU/US

We are typical F2P guild so no pushing. We are mostly interested in friendly and smart players, which would like to be part of a strong and low pressure active team, surrounded by helpful and supportive star mates. Everyone will be carefully considered, regardless of the current level, roster depth or arena rank.

We made Rancor T7 raid 3 times a week on TUES/SAT/SUN (best participation on weekend so our choice is to made as much as we can on weekend).
    AAT normal

For any questions and additional information just let me know directly by PM or Line. Everyone will be replied.

Best Regards
    Hogo
    456-228-965
    Lin ID: hogo102
  • The End Game is looking for a few members to help us fill our ranks and work toward being able to do heroic tank.

We currently do heroic rancor. We raid on weekends. We have a rotating schedule of P1 solo runs, then have scheduled times for P2-4.
    We're happy to add people to the P1 rotation if you're interested, we recently brought a guild member up once he had a solo team ready.

We use Line app to communicate.
    My player id: ubilupus

We are US based, guild activities reset at 7:30 central us. (we have some international members)

No hard rules other than be on Line to see raid coordination. We want everyone to contribute 600 daily but realize people have lives. We're here to have fun.
    You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?
  • Guild name: Do It

We are looking for some new members.

We are a pretty easy going guild. Most of our players level 80 or higher. Don't really have any requirements, except we would prefer player level 75 or higher.

We are currently at 40/50 members and looking for a few more people to fill the slots.

We conduct Rancor raids about every 3 days and we start the raid on a rotating schedule of 7am, 12pm, and 7pm EST.

We almost complete with our first T6 AAT normal raid. There's still time to join in and get some rewards.
  • Our guild, The Kn1ghts 0f Ren is a T6 guild, and we are looking for 7 new members (level 75 or above) to replace our inactive members and do heroic raids. Other requirements: 600 guild coins daily and active participation in guild activities, raids and donations. Our guild activities reset at 23:00 GMT.
    PM me or add me as ally in the game if you are interested, my ally code is: 828-393-888
  • Black Squadron is a T7 Rancor guild that raids every other day. We are on our second normal raid and it is going much faster than first. We will be transitioning to Heroic as soon as possible. We have a couple of openings for active members and members with decently strong rosters. We don't have lengthy requirements, but we do ask that all members be on Line app for chat. Message me on Line manderthegreat for more info. Check out our recruiting post.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/62304/black-squadron-needs-you-the-fate-of-the-empire-is-in-your-hands#latest
  • Widget_gadget
    875 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    We are Intergalactic space slugs. Infamously unruly, deliberately humorous, and unabashedly outspoken.

EST time zone raiding rancor t7 MWF at 12:30 and finishing in an hour. Finishing normal tank raid in about a week.
    Currently 49/50. We need one more strong player.

Rules: communicate,contribute, and help your fellow slugs get stronger.

We have 40 core players with very strong rosters and another 10 that are more casual friends and family of othet slugs. We have our own forum on a separate website, as well as communicating through in game chat. NO line, discord, or other girly apps where other guilds "talk about their feelings". We get drunk, make crude jokes, and destroy raids, in that order. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • hynes1981
    104 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Still looking

Hello we are 2 guilds looking for active member. We are feeder guilds to a heroic tank raid guild. In a few week or months we all will be doing the heroic tank raid.We are looking for 10-12 members. We use the slack chat app to organize and discuss the raids (not required but recommend). We are trying to make sure our members get 7* Han Solo. Both guild are tier 7 Rancor and normal tank raid. Both guild have completed the normal tank raid.

If interested my ally code is923684792

Thank you,

Jimmybone
    Post edited by hynes1981 on
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    We are typical F2P guild so no pushing. We are mostly interested in friendly and smart players, which would like to be part of a strong and low pressure active team, surrounded by helpful and supportive star mates. Everyone will be carefully considered, regardless of the current level, roster depth or arena rank.
    We made Rancor T7 raid 3 times a week on TUES/SAT/SUN (best participation on weekend so our choice is to made as much as we can on weekend).
    AAT normal
    For any questions and additional information just let me know directly by PM or Line. Everyone will be replied.
    Best Regards
    Hogo
    456-228-965
  • We are a very active guild that is 16% away from finishing a T7 raid. We need two or three new members (permanent new members, please) to help us finish this raid and do more. We have enough guild credits to launch a T7 every two-three days. We are also in the midst of a Normal Tank Takedown raid. Please come join us. PM me and I will send you my ally code.
    Guild: Galaxy of Zeroes
    # of Members: 50/50 (will be making room for you by getting rid of a few inactive members)
    Requirements: Level 80+ with at least 5-10 7* characters - BE ACTIVE!
    Chat: Guild chat and line app (line is not required)
    Most of us are US as far as I know. We rotate raid start times.
    Come Join Us!
  • Join our guild 'Game of Clones'. We do at least 3 t7s a week and are looking to fill a couple of slots that just opened up. All we ask is that you contribute your 600 per day and have fun. We also have a Line chat to help each other out on strategies for our raid teams. Message me if you are interested
  • Cantina Lords is currently recruiting active players that wants to dominate their shard PVP arena with the help of General Kenobi! We already dominate our shards Arena but want to stay on top on it.

Our guild focus is AAT Heroic by year end, so all our members are building their roster with the AAT Raid in mind. We are a mix of f2p and p2p players.

We have members that do 20 million per AAT Raid and other 200k – all of them improve drastically after each day. Rancor T7H is nothing more than an auto-mode challenge for us.

We are looking for players that have the same goal and mindset, so if your goal is to add General Kenobi to your roster, simply join us to make this a reality.

Bullet points:

Guild: Cantina Lords

Time zone: Guild Activity reset time is 0130 UTC – AAT Raid refresh is 0700 UTC

Rules: Be active, Slack app is mandatory for communication

Pit: T7H 3/week minimum, one team first 24 hours, then FFA – Raid time is 1400 UTC

You can PM me here on the forums if you need more information or have questions, my ally code is: 345-947-915

Please note that we can welcome up to 10 members, we will make place by replacing some inactive members. So, if you have a small core group that wish to move on because your guild cannot help you achieve higher goals……well we can make that happen, so contact us.

See you in raid,

Simon,

Cantina Lords
  • Critical Chance Needs 1 player. We hit top 3 on the leaderboard last month but are shifting focus to Clearing heroic Tank. A long term player just quit the game and we have a spot available. If you are a player with a rock star roster who is invested in the game please pm me or contact me through line. DarkHelmet leader line id davidwbjr
    Critical Chance Guild Rules
    1) Have fun above all else, enjoy playing this game and in return you will continue to play for a longer period.
    2) Respect your other guild mates. While debating is great for both guild and player, arguing is not and will never be tolerated.
    3) We use the Line app to communicate you must install it when joining the guild if not already installed.
    4) Guild coins, all players must complete 600 energy daily to pay for raids.

• Hodor

We are all very supportive and laid back group of Game of Thrones fans, and we literally have the best guild name. Come join.

Our team has a lot of lvl 80 players and we're currently doing both Rancor and AAT raids, but are looking to fill out our ranks after the loss of a few players from the tank raid jitters. All ACTIVE players are welcome, if you're low level we can help you gear you up, and you can grow with the guild as we try get to heroic.

My ally code is 686-334-678

Looking forward to seeing you in the next raid.

-Chum

• Galaxy of Heroes needs two team members ASAP. Must be level 81 or higher and have a 7* team to compete with us in heroic raids. Please respond via PM and I will send you the invite. Need folks very soon.
  • Hogo
    64 posts Member
    AAT normal
    Best Regards
    Hogo
    456-228-965

• clartymarty75
    83 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Join **Stormtrippers** [48\50]

We are a friendly and ambitious guild running Heroic Pit raids and Normal Tank raids with the target of soon moving up to Heroic.

Guild is on UK GMT time zone although players are from all over. We Pit raid on the following times : Sunday (18.45), Tuesday (21.00), Friday (18.45) with extra raids thrown in when possible.

Our only requirement is that members contribute at least 3600 guild coins per week and participate regularly in the daily guild activities. In practice most members provide the maximum guild coins daily.

Guild chat is on DISCORD app and encouraged but not mandatory. In game chat is also used.

If this sounds good to you and you have a reasonable 7* roster then we would love to have you join us.

My ally code is 528-322-799 or PM me. Alternatively my DISCORD tag is ClartyMarty#0088.

Thanks
    ClartyMarty