Fun Teams that people don't talk about

I always read posts about the meta teams but what teams that are not meta do you like to use.

I use Old Ben Lead, Luminara, RP, Rey, and Yoda. It is quite a fun team to use with all the dodging and TM gain.

Replies

• Options
    Old Ben, Bariss, RG, Shoretrooper, Ewok Elder

• Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Ahsoka is awesome now. I've been playing around with Ani led Jedi, especially on PvP day. I go back to my Landakin Shoretrooper lineup to hold rank but it's loads of fun watching snips crit for 30k+
  • Options
    Just faced a teebo team in GW with Darth Vader, Capt Phasma, Old Ben, Darth Sillyarse, 88. AOES for the win lol
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Sounds like an hour long fight right there lol
  • Options
    LRMoser wrote: »
    I always read posts about the meta teams but what teams that are not meta do you like to use.

I use Old Ben Lead, Luminara, RP, Rey, and Yoda. It is quite a fun team to use with all the dodging and TM gain.

i never use meta.

my team is currently sidious vader rg ren and tarkin. i throw storm trooper in for ren now and then but i don't have storm trooper quite where i want him just yet.
  • Options
    Personally my Arena team is EP, Vader, Plo Koon, HRScout and STH. Its not quite meta, its kinda in between, but I enjoy it and I'm glad it's not the exact same as everyone else's team.
    For GW I usually send in a rebel team, then a jedi team and then a jawa team with Old Ben hoping for all the jawas to get stealthed and force the AI into attacking Old ben. Then I usually use EP, Dooku, Vader, Sid and Maul for nodes 4 and 5, put RG in for maul in node 6, switch back out until like node 8 and put RG back in and continue. Usually gets me through the whole GW, but I mainly just like using the full sith team because its a nice combo. EP + Vader + Sidious is great with all the debuffs and Dooku counters and can add some stuns and ability blocks in there and then after all the shocked enemies and jedi are at low hp maul just goes through and runs through them all. Makes GW fun although its certainly not an arena team.
  • Options
    I still like my FO squad. Empire squad is great. Ackbar Rebels are terrific, but there are some meta in there. Teebo lead is great against Dooku, Fives, Aayla counter squads. Some combos I like:
    • Phasma, FOTP, FOO, FOST, RG
    • Palpatine, Vader, Tarkin, SnowT, Savage
    • Ackbar, Luke, St Han, Biggs, HRSc
    • Teebo, Rey, Yoda, RG, 86

And props out to my old GW squad that served me so well for so long:
    • Lumi, JC, Asajj, Savage, 86
  • Options
    Phasma lead with dengar, qgj, fives and rey. Lots of assists.
  • Options
    Full clones are a blast.
  • Options
    Phasma lead with dengar, qgj, fives and rey. Lots of assists.

If only you had Echo in there instead of Rey, even more assists haha
    Full clones are a blast.
    If only they were farmable... :c
  • Options
    FO is always going to be fun for me, Phasma and FOTP are the only ones really meta viable tho and FOTP is not really a problem.

Full Jawa is also fun, They're little cuties and it's great they found a place in raid with, specifically thermal detonator basic lol
  • Options
    Ewok teams are fun to play, probably the best example of synergy in the game. There are only four of them, though, and Scout takes forever to farm. There are also only two Ewok leaders, but both of them are quite good.

Lately, I've been using a Sith team under EP lead for GW. I like it because all of them have powerful self-heals. I was using EP, Vader, Savage, Sid, and Ventress, but lately I've replaced Ventress with TFP.

Another setup I used to use a lot is an assist/stun team. Phasma lead with Dengar, Aayla, Daka, HRS. It's funny to see Dengar call both Aayla and HRS to assist with his basic, and then Aayla calls Dengar to assist, which then calls another assist... etc. Sometimes they just keep on attacking. Usually the whole opposing team is stunned. Aayla, Daka, and HRS basic attacks are among the best in the game, in my opinion.
  • Options
    That dude from the GW contest video's team was pretty rockin: EP, RG, Rey, JKA, Lando.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    4 taunts and lando is fun till you face sun fac or b2
  • Options
    Another setup I used to use a lot is an assist/stun team. Phasma lead with Dengar, Aayla, Daka, HRS. It's funny to see Dengar call both Aayla and HRS to assist with his basic, and then Aayla calls Dengar to assist, which then calls another assist... etc. Sometimes they just keep on attacking. Usually the whole opposing team is stunned. Aayla, Daka, and HRS basic attacks are among the best in the game, in my opinion.

I am so torn between Farming Aayla or farming Wedge. I think this just convinced me to go the route of Aayla once my JKA finishes in a couple of days. Sounds fun!
  • Options
    I run my stun and splash team for GW

Palp
    daka
    RG and
    2 of lando anakin or ig88

It fun to work around taunts without teebo or qui gon. It's also great stunning counter teams.
  • Options
    I like running the ewoks and yoda...death by a thousand papercuts
  • Options
    Oooohwee. Phasma, Dengar, Aayla, Echo, Leia. I'm not even sure how many attacks could be taken with 1 turn with that team.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    Options
    I'm currently building a stealth team Nute lead, leia, Geo Spy, B2, and RG. Once i get sin Fac, he'll be replacing rg or b2, but even if it's not a winning team, i think it'll be a fun team. I'm almost done building Geo Spy, then i can try it
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Ewoks were very fun and one could argue they were the first "successful" synergy in the game. Clones are an obvious evolution of the Ewoks success...
  • Options
    Scorn wrote: »
    I'm currently building a stealth team Nute lead, leia, Geo Spy, B2, and RG. Once i get sin Fac, he'll be replacing rg or b2, but even if it's not a winning team, i think it'll be a fun team. I'm almost done building Geo Spy, then i can try it

That's awesome dude. You gotta give Nute some love.

And get Sun Fac. He's a monster
  • Options
    The team that has been more effective (even more that Wiggs/Lando) and fun for me in GW is:

EP lead, RG, Daka, GS, QGJ

EP AoE stun to start. Then two toons with stun on basic to get any EP missed. Assist attackers with short cooldowns can call the two stunners, or each other (both get TM on basic), or EP to shock. A few sec in everyone on the opposing team is shocked, and stunned. No taunts, no buffs, no TM boosts. It doesn't matter how much health they have. Palpatine just has a big force lightning BBQ over and over. I feel slightly evil, but it's fun.
  • Options
    Fun Arena
    Rex
    5's
    Fac
    Ani
    Aayla

Fun as heck GW
    Phasma
    Daka
    FOTP
    Rey
    GS
  • Options
    currently running Lum 7*, Old Ben 6*, Jedi Consular 6*, Eeth Koth 6*, and Ashoka 6* lead in everything. All level 72. Occasionally switch in Talia 5* for extra heal. Not a very good team for most things, but It's all my highest characters.
  • Options

That sounds like a fantastic team if you want to tickle them to death.