Can we get free energy on our own schedule?

First off, great game! Love most aspects of the game. I think there is a lot of whining on the forums, but overall this is an excellent product and the developer interaction is awesome. I created this account to suggest an idea to the developers.

The current boost to people who don't work or have a job that allows a lunch and live in America is unsettling. I am unable to achieve what other players can because I chose to work hard and long hours in real life. I miss cantina and regular energies often.

Solution: adapt the same system you use right now for 5 free bronziums a day with free energy. Have 3 normal energy boosts seperated by 4 hours by the player per day. Have the cantina energy once a day whenever the player has time. This is the perfect solution because it seems easy to implement, will not change the current economy, and will not alienate your blue collar player base, which probably pays a lot of your bills.

Replies

• Options
    +100, got my vote
  • Options
    Danger here, if you manipulated the clock on your device, you could get many payouts.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Odin_Noah
    230 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    That is not a danger. If it was then people could get more than 5 free bronziums a day. That is currently not possible. The mechanic I want to replicate is the free Bronzium system. I'm not in Europe, but how would you like to wake up at 4am to get cantina energy and be competetive?
  • Options
    Danger here, if you manipulated the clock on your device, you could get many payouts.

The payout times, etc. are all server-based. Manipulating the clock on your device won't do anything.
  • Options
    Odin_Noah wrote: »
    That is not a danger. If it was then people could get more than 5 free bronziums a day. That is currently not possible. The mechanic I want to replicate is the free Bronzium system. I'm not in Europe, but how would you like to wake up at 4am to get cantina energy and be competetive?

It's quite a nice idea. It would just be like an energy card with a longer countdown timer.
  • Alsend_Drake
    709 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Yeah, too nice.
    Post edited by ShaolinPunk on
  • Options
    Not a bad idea then, let's move this to feedback.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107