Can we get a rough date for emperors demise event?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »
    uh no not everyone has there rebels completely ready. i don't care for the rebels at all and can barely stomach farming them when i have other toons i'd rather be farming but i've managed to get a team of 6*'s but i'm gonna have to either wait until the 3rd time around for 7* or buy more bundles and packs. i haven't farmed any rebels for a month now. ran out of steam once that last one hit 6*.

Lando's worth farming because he's also a Scoundrel and he usually carries most teams through the Credit Heist. STH is also worth farming for the same reason. Wedge + Biggs is a ridiculously simple yet effective team. The others range from "good" (Ackbar, Leia, HRSc) to "meh" (Farmboy Luke). Yes, I left some off because they have specific niches and are good in key situations (Pathfinder, HRSo, Lobot) and since I don't use them much I have no real data to compare.

i actually ignore and prefer not to use the meta. my fun comes in different forms than most. i only farm the characters i like. my choice in characters has nothing to do with the most powerful or most defensive or most offensive or what the meta is.

i've never done the scoundrel event and rarely participate in the credit heist.

i'm mostly interested in sith and jedi. my sith/empire team is missing EP. my jedi team isn't really missing anyone they just need starred and leveled up quite a bit because i focus most of my resources and time on keeping my sith/empire team up to snuff.

Good for you for playing the way you like, that's what you should do. But sadly to get EP you need the Rebels so...

yes i know and thats why i'm up a 6* team. but i ran out of steam after that. if he weren't my absolute favorite character in the star wars universe i would totally ignore getting him. but he is my favorite so i forced myself to farm some rebels to get him. but once i get him i'm dropping the rebels for good. i don't even use the one's i have. i've starred them, leveled them, geared them and modded them but not once have i used them in a battle. the only and last time they will see a battle for me is the emperor's demise event. once i get 7* EP i can go back to any other characters i want.

for me personally sitting around creating strategies and learning what counters this and than is no fun. sure i've picked up a bit of that just by playing but i'm not gonna sit around and research the game so i know everything that counters everything and try and put together a full proof team.

being top dog is not priority to me, having fun is.

I'm certainly not going to argue with you. You know what you like and play that way. I just want to ask if you're in a guild and do any raiding? Rebels, whether you like them or not, are insanely good in the raids. Either way, though, finish the rebels because EP is worth it.

Myself, I despise Dooku but I want all sith. I don't want to have to farm him but the collector in me is getting impatient.

Keep farming who you like. Who knows, maybe one day you'll find your team is meta.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    I would say August but some guy posted a thread saying we should stop making that joke.

4573771.jpg
  • Options
    sying wrote: »
    uh no not everyone has there rebels completely ready. i don't care for the rebels at all and can barely stomach farming them when i have other toons i'd rather be farming but i've managed to get a team of 6*'s but i'm gonna have to either wait until the 3rd time around for 7* or buy more bundles and packs. i haven't farmed any rebels for a month now. ran out of steam once that last one hit 6*.

Lando's worth farming because he's also a Scoundrel and he usually carries most teams through the Credit Heist. STH is also worth farming for the same reason. Wedge + Biggs is a ridiculously simple yet effective team. The others range from "good" (Ackbar, Leia, HRSc) to "meh" (Farmboy Luke). Yes, I left some off because they have specific niches and are good in key situations (Pathfinder, HRSo, Lobot) and since I don't use them much I have no real data to compare.

i actually ignore and prefer not to use the meta. my fun comes in different forms than most. i only farm the characters i like. my choice in characters has nothing to do with the most powerful or most defensive or most offensive or what the meta is.

i've never done the scoundrel event and rarely participate in the credit heist.

i'm mostly interested in sith and jedi. my sith/empire team is missing EP. my jedi team isn't really missing anyone they just need starred and leveled up quite a bit because i focus most of my resources and time on keeping my sith/empire team up to snuff.

Good for you for playing the way you like, that's what you should do. But sadly to get EP you need the Rebels so...

yes i know and thats why i'm up a 6* team. but i ran out of steam after that. if he weren't my absolute favorite character in the star wars universe i would totally ignore getting him. but he is my favorite so i forced myself to farm some rebels to get him. but once i get him i'm dropping the rebels for good. i don't even use the one's i have. i've starred them, leveled them, geared them and modded them but not once have i used them in a battle. the only and last time they will see a battle for me is the emperor's demise event. once i get 7* EP i can go back to any other characters i want.

for me personally sitting around creating strategies and learning what counters this and than is no fun. sure i've picked up a bit of that just by playing but i'm not gonna sit around and research the game so i know everything that counters everything and try and put together a full proof team.

being top dog is not priority to me, having fun is.

I'm certainly not going to argue with you. You know what you like and play that way. I just want to ask if you're in a guild and do any raiding? Rebels, whether you like them or not, are insanely good in the raids. Either way, though, finish the rebels because EP is worth it.

Myself, I despise Dooku but I want all sith. I don't want to have to farm him but the collector in me is getting impatient.

Keep farming who you like. Who knows, maybe one day you'll find your team is meta.

i do raids with my sith team.

• holyjoe
    595 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Goldy wrote: »
    You rarely participate in credit heist? Seriously??

seriously.

i only have like 3 scoundrels and they are way back at like level 1. i just unlocked them to make the red number go away.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I'm just guessing, but December seems reasonable. That will be 6 months...

The last Palp event was August 26th, or right about then. Go back and look at the Dev notes for that date. This wouldn't be 6 months. Only 3-4 months, depending on when in December, if they were to release it.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    They need to give at least 2 weeks notice before they bring it back though.
    I would even be ok with it if they just smash that event in without warning, even if they buffed it ^^
    Kyno wrote: »
    I would say August but some guy posted a thread saying we should stop making that joke.
    I'll stop making that joke in august.
  • Options
    15.12.2016 noon pst