What's your opinion of the Worst Ability on a Toon?

Prev1
So what's yours? And what would you replace it with?

Personally, mine is Finns sad secondary 'Hold the Line'.
I do like how he hits with his basic & he's a pretty solid bullet sponge but I just think his secondary is a waste of an opportunity.
I'd love a Taunt activation with his Adv+Def buff instead a pitiful heal over time but knowing there's already Poe with taunt out of the 5 available Resistance, I'd Love to have his secondary have All enemies that have been hit already with his basic be reset.

What's yours??

Replies

• Options
    I just have to agree with Finn. Thermal detonators aren't so bad now that they serve a purpose in raids. FOST has a better version of it and that's not saying a lot tbh
  • Options
    Kohgahn wrote: »
    So what's yours? And what would you replace it with?

Personally, mine is Finns sad secondary 'Hold the Line'.
    I do like how he hits with his basic & he's a pretty solid bullet sponge but I just think his secondary is a waste of an opportunity.
    I'd love a Taunt activation with his Adv+Def buff instead a pitiful heal over time but knowing there's already Poe with taunt out of the 5 available Resistance, I'd Love to have his secondary have All enemies that have been hit already with his basic be reset.

What's yours??

When i read the title my first thought was "Finn's secondary"...

so.. +1
  • Options
    Finn is a toon that is long due for a rework on his second skill, maybe also his first. I never got why the joke character was ugnaught when Finn was available lol
  • Options
    Boba Fett's Revive. I feel like it's pointless. He is killed last and when revive's it's not like he gains 100% turn meter or has speed up plus double damage or anything.
  • Options
    Stormtrooper's taunt. It's a suicide move.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    +1 on Boba revive
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    I'll pitch in for Finn as well. What a useless toon overall... Can he be reworked?
  • Options
    +1 on boba revive
  • Options
    Savage Opress

Overpower
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 3 turns on a finishing blow. If the target has 25% Health or below, this attack deals massive damage and can't be Evaded.

You know what kills a target at 25% HP or less? Anything.
  • Options
    +1 for Stormtrooper taunt. While I came in here to say Thermals, you might as well give Rey taunt as useless a tank the ST is.
  • Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Stormtrooper's taunt. It's a suicide move.

Omega that for three turns!
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    Savage Opress

Overpower
    Deal Physical damage to target enemy and gain Critical Chance Up and Critical Damage Up for 3 turns on a finishing blow. If the target has 25% Health or below, this attack deals massive damage and can't be Evaded.

+1
  • Options
    Savage Opress

Overpower

+1.

Several other heroes have nonsensical skills. Finn and Savage are the worst IMO.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Savage Opress

Overpower

So true. This should be anything under 50% health now that protection is here. Or better yet, Keep it how it is but give splash damage so that if he kills someone then everyone else gets their HP reduced to 25% health (Protection can remain). Make it like a version of the challeng Savage. This would make healing usefull vs. savage, it would make killing savage a priority and it would be cool. Maybe he can do that only if Maul is present? Synergy FTW.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Savage Opress

Overpower

So true. This should be anything under 50% health now that protection is here. Or better yet, Keep it how it is but give splash damage so that if he kills someone then everyone else gets their HP reduced to 25% health (Protection can remain). Make it like a version of the challeng Savage. This would make healing usefull vs. savage, it would make killing savage a priority and it would be cool. Maybe he can do that only if Maul is present? Synergy FTW.

And it's bugged. I tried it on the rancor with less than 25% and there was no 99,999 damage. What a ripoff
  • Options
    URoURor'r'r single file to hide their numbers. Only grants turn meter to tusken allies so it's pretty much useless
  • Options
    Night sister acolyte:
    Sacrificial magics:
    Deal special dmg to target enemy, on a killing blow gain 40% TM and remove all negative status effects from all allies.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    URoURor'r'r single file to hide their numbers. Only grants turn meter to tusken allies so it's pretty much useless

Ding ding ding! We have a winner!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    And it's bugged. I tried it on the rancor with less than 25% and there was no 99,999 damage. What a ripoff
    Not bugged. The rancor is immune to massive damage effects.
    Kylo Ren has Outrage: "Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 75% more damage if Kylo is below 50% Health."
    I have only ever been able to use it in battles I was doomed to lose.
  • Options

Its a joke bud
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Its a joke bud
    Really? Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? Anyway, you should look up Poe's law.
    And I'm not your bud, guy.

• Options
    General Veers's Leader Ability:
    Imperial Assault Commander - Empire allies gain 30% Offense.

Compare that to Vader's Leader ability:
    Inspiring Through Fear - Empire allies gain 30% Offense and have a 25% chance to remove 10% turn meter whenever they damage an enemy.
    Not to mention Veers' leader ability is 30% at Omega and Vaders doesn't even have an Omega upgrade
  • Options
    Savage Opress

Overpower

Yeah but at least it's unavoidable.
  • Options
    Savage Opress

Overpower

Especially since protection was added.

Mine would have to be EE's invisible taunt ;)

Talia's "hurt myself to heal others" thing is fairly underwhelming. Also, JC's "poke you a little to heal me a little" is pretty much a waste of a turn.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Its a joke bud
    Really? Aren't jokes supposed to be funny? Anyway, you should look up Poe's law.

Kylo Ren! That you buddy?
  • Options

Hahahahah!!!!
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Its a joke bud

I'm not your buddy friend

But on a side note overpower does have 1 bit of usefulness early on when your doing challenges overpower is useful on the challenge bosses

My vote for uselessness goes to urrrrorurrr and his turn meter move unless they add decent tuskens to the game the only good one is raider and using a spot to boost just his turn meter is stupid when Phasma exsists

Apparently Stu pid is a bad word and if you use it they will take all of your remaining Halloween candy away and lock you in a closet under the stairs
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    Asajj's rampage because she never gets a turn
  • Options
    Its a joke bud

Hey, he's not your guy, friend.
  • TemperTantrumRen
    407 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    A shower thought on Finn's special resetting his basic so that it does the bonus damage again. What if it also granted 20% turn meter for each enemy hit by his Crack Shot?
    .GG Profile | Got spaces on my ally list.