Stun is Bugged

I've suspected this for a while. Character will get stunned, but still attack when reaching 100% turn meter. Just happened when stunning my opponent's Wedge. He attacked right at 100% turn meter. I've seen this before in GW with Palpatine's stun as well. It does not happen all the time though. Anyone else experience this?

Replies

• Options
    I saw this too, at least 3 times. The last time I saw it, I saw what really happened: AA dispelled the stunned toon right before reaching 100% tm. I always seem to forget that he does that. Don't know if that's the case for you of course.
  • Options
    There was no AA on the team, but I'm definitely going to keep an eye out in the future to confirm my theory
  • Options
    Pretty sure I've seen this before, as well as ability blocked toons using their specials. And I don't think I've ever seen an Ackbar in the arena.
  • Options
    And I don't think I've ever seen an Ackbar in the arena.
    I have, but not often. But there's also GW and I'm pretty sure it was there, because of the replay function. I vaguely remember going over it a couple of times. (The turn meters aren't always easy to see, I use droids who apply many debuffs so the 2 toons furthest back are often obscured.)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes I have seen it too. No dispell, just a toon hit 100% and move right out of stun. But will keep an eye on it.
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Nastynas91 wrote: »
    I've suspected this for a while. Character will get stunned, but still attack when reaching 100% turn meter. Just happened when stunning my opponent's Wedge. He attacked right at 100% turn meter. I've seen this before in GW with Palpatine's stun as well. It does not happen all the time though. Anyone else experience this?

How frequently does this happen? You should try to capture video and post it in the bugs section. @cg_kozispoon is really good about addressing Bugs when posted there.