Credit Heist

2Next

Replies

• Options
    IMO GW rewards (credits) should increase with players level ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Or... or....
    Crazy idea!!!
    Increase the credits per battle simmed, to the point that when we get enough shards (330) the credits collected from all those battles are enough to star and level the character...
    Leave heists and gw to mod tinkering..
    There... problem solved.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Nightlores wrote: »
    tRRRey wrote: »
    no, but an increase to GW credit reward will be nice.

They were already increased recently

Are you an employee of EA or something? it went from 550k to 650k credits or something, whoohoo.

Actually it was an increase of 114k, and no I'm not employed by EA but I heard they get some pretty sweet benefits :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options

Are you an employee of EA or something? it went from 550k to 650k credits or something, whoohoo.

Actually it was an increase of 114k, and no I'm not employed by EA but I heard they get some pretty sweet benefits :smile:

Yep, there are just bowls of chewie shards all around the office. Take as many as you like. :smiley:
  • Options

ha ha ha
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hey all, don't forget this event is for everyone and not just dudes and dudettes who've been playing since last year.

It's a game of resource accrual and spending, people are always gonna be asking for more freebies. It's cool to appreciate what one has and enjoy the ride. We're not gonna go from rank 100-and-whatever to #1 overnight, even if we DID get 20M from a single heist.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I laugh at people complaining about 5m from credit heist. I am promoting toons to 7* and have a bunch of good 5* mods that need levelling, but at my level the best that is available is 625k standard payout. Levelling toons will get more expensive, but I figure at level 80 my overall credit needs will be about 20% higher and my income will at least double, as long as they keep it below 13 days in the future.
  • Options
    I would prefer better purple rewards on droid event... top teir but never got something i havent got 1k+ off
  • Options
    They should increase the credit rewards for the bounty hunter challenges. Those are horribly out of date.
  • Options
    Day 4...