Making Forgotten Characters Farmable

There are several characters in the game that are constantly being overlooked with the introduction of new Rogue One characters.

Would it be possible to add forgotten chromium characters like Echo, Zam, Cody, or Tusken Shaman (he's in this game??) to shipments somewhere in the game to be farmable? I rarely ever see any of these 4 anywhere in the game, and even one of them would be a great introduction to cantina, guild, or arena shipments since those have been fairly stale lately.

It would be great to know that certain characters have not been totally forgotten, so adding some to shipments (not cantina battles like all of the recent ones) would be a great idea.

Then there's the matter of Maul, Rex, and SF...
FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind

Replies

• Options
    For example, I'd love to be able to farm Echo to use him in my Anakin lead arena team. Sounds fun to use and would be a great replacement for QGJ (finally).
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Sun fac and Rex are great, Darth Maul is too slow and a target AI kills first. I have him 7* and rarely use him. Zam needs a rework. Her evasion. Is crap. Echo I'm dying to finish.
  • Options
    They just need to balance the game so more characters and team are viable and competitive. All those characters you listed and many others are forgotten for a reason.
  • Options
    VektorT wrote: »
    They just need to balance the game so more characters and team are viable and competitive. All those characters you listed and many others are forgotten for a reason.

+1. Sick of Rey/Rg and Wiggs domination. Made the game a chore