Make Shoretrooper FTP

Adding Baze to chromiums immediately threw Shoretrooper out the door as a useful toon. Baze does everything better than Shore, but only whales can get both to 7* now, so whales who can get Shore to 7* will never use him. Meanwhile, all the ftp that tried hard to earn him through the tourney will not get to 7* their Shore when it means so much more to us to farm him.

Please put Shore somewhere farmable (and no, 4 shards for 320 crystals is not farmable). Even 1 20-energy hard mode battle would be awesome, especially since there's hardly any toons in the new hard nodes anyways. Guild shipments could use some love too, so he would be great there as well.
FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind

Replies

• Options
    It hasn't been long enough. Give it another 2 months.
  • Options
    What? Not long enough. They should restructure the tourney payouts so more of us actually have a chance at winning a full character. Placing under 100 to win a full toon is a bit much. What about place under 250.
    @benacrow I agree they need to add the tourney toon somewhere farmable after the last planned tourney for that toon
  • Options
    What? Not long enough. They should restructure the tourney payouts so more of us actually have a chance at winning a full character. Placing under 100 to win a full toon is a bit much. What about place under 250.
    @benacrow I agree they need to add the tourney toon somewhere farmable after the last planned tourney for that toon

I'm not trying to be abrasive. But 90 days is the bar for paid toons, to go to f2p. Of course there has been exceptions. In both directions.
  • Options
    Not sure where 90 days was pulled from, but to release him for everyone, then only allow whales to max him is a slap to my assless chaps. Why give everyone hope with a new toon unless you are truly trying to get ftp players to quit altogether?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Ok 10 days. Happy Benny?
  • Options
    Ok 10 days. Happy Benny?

That's how long B2 and wedge stayed in Chromium, so yes. But then Maul has been there for 12 months almost, and Rex and Echo are at 9 and 8 respectively, then there's the forgotten one, Tusken Shaman.
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    B2 was aurodium first. So was wedge. So was Geo spy. Rex is an exception. But usually a paid character is a few months. Kit. Aylaa. Many went that way. Rifleman Luke. His sister. Etc.
  • Options
    Tusken shaman. Who is that :p
  • Options
    Meta is having both of them so this makes no sense