AAT: If you are doing 2% damage in T6, what can you expect to do in T7?

Trying to help the guild gauge readiness for heroic. If you have a squad putting 2% damage into P2-P4 (ignore P1 weirdness for now) , what can you expect to do in T7?

It's not rocket surgery.

Replies

• Options
    Solo the whole thing? Thats my guess...
  • Options
    You should try it and see. Its really hard to tell coz different people do very different with even the same teams.
    Proper team is one thing, proper modding is other and good gameplay (strategy, planning, knowing the content and your team/s) is the last and most important.

I can usually outscore my guildmates in p1 even though they have preffered IGD lead teams while I have to use Anakin lead since I have no IGD or Aayla. On the other hand my friend constantly does 40% more damage in p2 using exact the same droid setup as I, even similary modded. We talked about our strategy for that phase a lot and I try to do exactly what he does, yet Im not even close to his scores (he does up to 10%). The only difference is that he uses droids exclusively and knows everything about their mechanics, but that is enough to score almost twice as much as everyone else in our guild.
  • Options
    It's so hard to gauge because the AAT has a higher damage output and I'm guessing increased tenacity and health pools on adds. We want the same info mate but I guess it's going to take a trial and fail job then come again a few weeks later.

My damage on p1 in normal would equate to 9-10% on heroic but that's not taking into account the fact they will be hitting you much harder too!
  • Options
    For p2, my wedge team, which did 1.5 million in normal (roughly 1.8%), managed 600k in heroic (roughly 3%).

If all 50 of u can manage 2% in each phase using separate teams, u r probably ready to tackle heroic.
  • Options
    Thanks folks. Looks like we will do far less damage but should post better percentages. We'll have to pick a run to try it and see how short we come up.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    If you're doing 2% in normal, p2/4 is probably 3% in Heroic, p1 is probably 5% and p3 probably 4%.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Due to the dismal rewards from normal, just give it a go you don't lose much.

The better judge of being able to complete heroic from what I've heard is being able to complete normal in 3 refreshes easily.
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    @Kyno oh gawd, nobody wants to hear that :lol:
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Due to the dismal rewards from normal, just give it a go you don't lose much.

The better judge of being able to complete heroic from what I've heard is being able to complete normal in 3 refreshes easily.

We only need to cut our pace by a factor of 8!
  • Options
    Thanks folks. Looks like we will do far less damage but should post better percentages. We'll have to pick a run to try it and see how short we come up.

That's what we did. We started one, coordinated it heavily to see where we would stall out. That's your best bet. It may seem like it's a waste of coins but it tells you who is ready for it and who isn't. It lets you know who are going to be your heavy hitters and in which phase so you can coordinate that better.

Give it a shot. It won't hurt.
  • Options
    Sample results from my guild. We've only tried heroic the one time so only scores to compare from P1 and P2. But you can see the score differences from similar teams. P1 Wedge team: 600k normal, 200k heroic. P2 HK47 team: 1.8 million normal, 400k heroic.

Just to give you an idea.

0UZsr3Y.jpg
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Trying to help the guild gauge readiness for heroic. If you have a squad putting 2% damage into P2-P4 (ignore P1 weirdness for now) , what can you expect to do in T7?

In P2 using a squad of 47 (L), 88, 86, JE and Nebit I scored 1.6m in Normal. I think that's ~ 2.0%.

In comparison, I've scored between 500-600k (2.6 to 3.2%) in Heroic using a very slightly improved team.

Similarly, I've scored 135k (about 3.2%) in P1 of Heroic. The same squad just got over 300k in Normal (about 1.0%). That squad may have been improved too but only marginally.

I won't talk about P3 or P4 because my teams are poo :/

This is a very small sample size, but after you get the hang of it and work out best squads, our guild has found Heroic far easier than Normal as it requires relatively less damage to complete. Just note, that to get those scores does require numerous retreats at times until you get the right RNG.

Post edited by Jedi_of_Oz on
  • Options
    Just keep in mind that you won't be able to reuse any squad in heroic and you'll need a specific squad for each phase.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind