when are we getting a new gw and cantina credit toon?

Prev1
Feel that rex should be cantina credits.
And aalyla in GW.
What are your thoughts?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Aayla was just released, gw is an almost instant buy for at least 1/3 of players. Never gonna happen.

Rex, who knows they must have reports that his shards bring in 50% of the revenue because he is never going to be released.

They might release more toins to these stores they might not. With Rouge one, the 1 year anniversary, and other holidays coming up we might see some toons come out, but even if they do it will be like jawa and one per store. We will be back to square one in 2 weeks as far as stores are concerned.

They have added "needed" materials to all the stores, and I see that as their version of "end game" uses for the stores so I wouldn't expect much movement beyond the token 'look we added someone'.
  • Options
    They need to remove all current characters and replace them with 12 brand need ones.
  • Options
    They need to remove all current characters and replace them with 12 brand need ones.

Even if its useless toons like lobot.. give is something lol
  • Options
    Thinking about it we need a new arena credit toon as well.
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    Darth Maul in GW
    Zam in GW Shop
    Sun Fac in Guild Shop
    Rex in Guild Shop
    Cody in Arena
    Echo in Cantina
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    Darth Maul in GW
    Zam in GW Shop
    Sun Fac in Guild Shop
    Rex in Guild Shop
    Cody in Arena
    Echo in Cantina

Keep dreaming... but if it happened I wouldnt say no!
  • Options
    Probably never.

Jesse has hinted that new toons will be available through events, tournaments, raids, chromium, etc.

Those toons will then be put into cantina nodes later.

Once you have used arena and GW currency on characters you are expected to buy credits and ally points.
  • Options
    Darth Maul in GW
    Zam in GW Shop
    Sun Fac in Guild Shop
    Rex in Guild Shop
    Cody in Arena
    Echo in Cantina

Keep dreaming... but if it happened I wouldnt say no!

always dream big
  • Options
    I've started losing hope that it will ever happen...they don't have to be new toons though - just new for GW store, toons which haven't been available before...but I guess i'll just be hoarding tokens for the forseable future :)

And Aayla was not just released - she's been in the game since day 1....just saying :)
  • Options
    I'd be happy with lobot.. hrSoldier... uro(unprouncable name).
    I'm a collector what can i say.
  • Options
    I wish to say August (for when a character will be added to GW) but with the confidence I have in the developers, that might be way too soon. :(
  • Options
    Its never going to happen...everyone seems to forget that his is a game of tiers...yes those of us from nov/dec need a new toon in there because everything we want is maxed...however what about the people who started yesterday or last month...all of those toons are gold to them and they havent figured out which ones are worth it yet...for instance in my alt account i faced an arena team with a 4 star mob enforcer as lead.....
  • Options
    I made some suggestions yesterday but they put me in jail for it.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    +1 would love a dev response
  • Options
    C3pain0 wrote: »
    Its never going to happen...everyone seems to forget that his is a game of tiers...yes those of us from nov/dec need a new toon in there because everything we want is maxed...however what about the people who started yesterday or last month...all of those toons are gold to them and they havent figured out which ones are worth it yet...for instance in my alt account i faced an arena team with a 4 star mob enforcer as lead.....

I think they should have a set amount of time before they put one there though.
    For example it should be something like this:
    January - Add character (whether new or existing) to GW Shipments
    March - Add character (whether new or existing) to Cantina Shipments
    May - Add character (whether new or existing) to Guild Shipments
    July - Add character (whether new or existing) to Arena Shipments
    September - Add character (whether new or existing) to Cantina Node

This way we will know when a character will be added instead of them putting everyone in the Cantina nodes and making us wait for God knows when the next GW shipments characters will come.
  • Options

This way we will know when a character will be added instead of them putting everyone in the Cantina nodes and making us wait for God knows when the next GW shipments characters will come.

But then when those times came everything would freeze and money would not feed into EA/CG
  • Options

But then when those times came everything would freeze and money would not feed into EA/CG

Thats where tournaments and events come in.
  • Options
    There seems to be a new addition every other month or so, not necessarily the one every player wants, because we all have different rosters. I'm enjoying farming Tie Fighter Pilot off the Cantina node now! Yusss.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    There seems to be a new addition every other month or so, not necessarily the one every player wants, because we all have different rosters. I'm enjoying farming Tie Fighter Pilot off the Cantina node now! Yusss.

@ShaolinPunk your missing the point...Correct there are new characters but they are all nodes..We are referring to toons in shipments only...I.e. Galactic War shipments, arena shipments, cantina shipments etc.
  • Options

Agreed
  • Options
    I made some suggestions yesterday but they put me in jail for it.

Sounds about right. The mods are always looking for reasons to assert power.
  • Options
    Well, remember, there are people picking this game up on any given day, and it's still awesome for them to have the chances we've all had from the beginning, so you'd have to have additions instead of swaps, if you want to be a good host to newcomers. And they can't put EVERY hero into easy farm, we need some of them to be special.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Well, remember, there are people picking this game up on any given day, and it's still awesome for them to have the chances we've all had from the beginning, so you'd have to have additions instead of swaps, if you want to be a good host to newcomers. And they can't put EVERY hero into easy farm, we need some of them to be special.

Agreed @ShaolinPunk that was my original suggestion...but it would be nice to see 1 or 2 additions
  • Options
    It's a tough balance, I'm sure our friends at the controls are doing everything they can to keep us enjoying the game. I've got enough heroes I'm still trying to gear so I'm alright with waiting a little longer haha. Don't forget Tie Fighter Pilot is going to be worth it. I'm down for getting some more heroes out there at the right time though. Probably won't be the ones I need/want at the moment, but that's the game. :)
  • Options
    It's a tough balance, I'm sure our friends at the controls are doing everything they can to keep us enjoying the game. I've got enough heroes I'm still trying to gear so I'm alright with waiting a little longer haha. Don't forget Tie Fighter Pilot is going to be worth it. I'm down for getting some more heroes out there at the right time though. Probably won't be the ones I need/want at the moment, but that's the game. :)

@ShaolinPunk really dont think they will add any to shipments....thats why they keep coming up with inventive ways to spend those currencies....wouldnt be surprised if cantina shop tokens would be used for ship related things...or maybe thats what they add to shipments instead of characters...ship blueprints and gear....ugh the grind.
  • Options
    There is no reason why they couldn't add some generic toons to the stores in addition to the meta breakers that only come out in tourneys, cantina nodes, and chromium. There has to be hundreds or thousands of characters they could possibly add, it would obviously be a bad idea to throw them all in at once, but I sure they could put out content faster at a lower average price and still make more money while at the same time making players happier.
  • Options
    Darth Maul in GW
    Zam in GW Shop
    Sun Fac in Guild Shop
    Rex in Guild Shop
    Cody in Arena
    Echo in Cantina

Sounds good to me
  • Options
    Ally points =bronziums = 25 toons added to GW shipments.