Unlocking Kylo Ren

Hi guys,

I currently have 100+ Kylo Ren shards but haven't unlock him yet for the only reason that I want to try to get him in a Chromium Mega Pack then promote him instantly to 5*. Is it worth waiting and try my luck or unlock him right away? I usually buy a Chromium Mega Pack once every week.

Thanks.

Replies

• Options
    skarroo11 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I currently have 100+ Kylo Ren shards but haven't unlock him yet for the only reason that I want to try to get him in a Chromium Mega Pack then promote him instantly to 5*. Is it worth waiting and try my luck or unlock him right away? I usually buy a Chromium Mega Pack once every week.

Thanks.

I have 3 or 4 characters that are un-activated since I don't have the resources to gear them, if I get lucky enough to pull them from bronzium/chromium that's a bonus.
  • Options
    I could be wrong but I think if you unlock him, then pull him it gives you the 80 shards because you already have him unlocked.
  • Options
    Heronmar wrote: »

I have 3 or 4 characters that are un-activated since I don't have the resources to gear them, if I get lucky enough to pull them from bronzium/chromium that's a bonus.

I got your point but I need a 5* Kylo in my lineup right now and a 4* Kylo won't fit :/ I think that I'll try my luck with 2 mega packs and if I don't get him I'll activate him.

It's like playing lottery @_@
    I was lucky enough to drop a 3* Dooku in a bronzium pack tho.
  • skarroo11
    65 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I could be wrong but I think if you unlock him, then pull him it gives you the 80 shards because you already have him unlocked.

If only you were right :(
    It gives you 7, 15, 25 or 32 shards if you already have them! Something like that.