Congrats to all the people complaining about Barriss/Dooku being OP :P

2Next

Replies

• Options
    SeroZero wrote: »
    Hahaha no one has fought old Ben? He honestly is the current meta master. Not sad little Barriss that can't hurt a mice.

At level 60, maxed gear and skills, dear old Ben has HP like a tank, and has an AoE, 100% skill block and damage debuff lasting 2 turns, defendable only by resistance. He hits pretty well too, unlike Barriss.

- "let's kill him first then!

Impossible. Old Ben has a passive that grants the entire team critical up, evasion up, speed up, defense up for 2 turns, once he dies. Kill him, and the rest of the team murders you, and he isn't that easy to bring down either.

Verdict: Can't choose to burst him down first, since he buffs all characters ridiculously once dead. Leave him alone and he debuff your team so badly, you are quite dead as you likely can't heal or do any dmg for 2 turns. Not much viable debuff cleansing heroes now either. Therefore, he's a hero that almost has no counters against him.

Only saving grace: Chromium unique. Only super payers can put him to use by getting multiple copies of him for 5*.

Of cos you can always dedicate your dooku to old Ben defense duty, hope you stun or ability block him on attack Hahaha.

Exactly!
  • Aether
    42 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    They really just need to down Dooku from 100% counter. That would make him much more balanced. Other than that, at rank 100 or so daily and level 45 I already fear Sid and Ben. I also fear the Sid led teams with Maul and Lando.
  • Options
    Dooku is fine . Thats the only thing he has . If you nerf him , he will loose his purpose. There are counters to him. I have spent 95 bucks so far and having fun !
  • Options
    Barriss is in almost every team I attack now. When I see her she's the first person I attack. I rush in with as many stuns and hard hits as possible before she can recover. The next one to get the beat down is Old Ben.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    That's a very risky strategy except for a super-high-offense team. If you don't get rid of her or block her heal, you just wasted your entire turn while the rest of her team is taking pot shots at you.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    So far it's worked around 80-90% of the time. It's great fun to watch her disappear.
  • Options
    Old Ben, Lando, Sid, Vader...all present much more deadly problems than Dooku / Barriss. I wouldn't even call those toons OP necessarily though - they can be beaten. I think the game overall is pretty well balanced. CG / EA did a very nice job. That's a big part of what is attractive to me. The character depth and counter tactic ability is good.

Good to see you on here JSA. Looks like we have a good number migrating over from HODA.
    IGN: Malmsteen's Comet
  • Options
    With all this talk, I almost think I need to level my Lobot. Just at 3 stars he's an amazing counter to Old Ben or Vader with his special. I feel like with enough HP he could be solid.
This discussion has been closed.