iNUltima, Sungjae, NSQ Anyone from my shard here

Replies

• Options
    Arena is getting hard for droids with all those auto taunters. If B2 goes first it's game on or else it's almost impossible. So right now I am working on a second squad for arena.
  • Options
    Hey shard mates! It's the Panda :p My payout is 5pm EST so I take it they throw everyone at random into a shard and not just one time zone. It's awesome seeing other shard mates on here! I joined Maximusu clan for a bit and we chatted but his clan was pretty slow so I found a new home. How do you guys like the shard?
  • LegacyPanda
    85 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I agree that the two Instinct guys are difficult to beat. Once I complete this month long task of farming Zetas I'll have a Cody Zetaed and clones maxed (lvl 85 hits). I've ran Cody a couple times and his defense buff amongst clones is amazing. For now Baze has to do. But I have a couple more tricks up my sleve to stay in the top 10 :#

If you guys like to raid you can join my guild! We raid 2-3 times a week Heroic Rancor and your GAURENTEED Raid Han shards since they are specifically for those without him. And we are working on P3 and P4 on the Heroic tank since that's where we last ended at. It would be awesome to have shard mates there!

• Options
    Hi there, I am on cet time as well. Good luck guys :)
  • Options
    Hey Panda and Yossarin nice to hear from you guy's. We do to tank heroic twice per week a surprise raid if tickets are full. My GenK will unlock after 7 more raids
  • Options
    Hey LegacyPanda. Then if your payout is 5pm EST that means that it is 10pm GMT, 5 hours after mine. I don't know why you need to attack me now. You get paid after me. I would suggest that you save your attacks near your payout time. Today you are going to cost me a refresh. :neutral:
  • DarkLord30
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    As far as I know, this is how the payout goes among us. First is Legend at 12.30 GMT, then NSQ and Yossarin at 4pm GMT, then me at 5pm GMT and then LegacyPanda at 10pm GMT. So you can plan your attacks accordingly. It is silly to pay to EA crystals
  • Options
    Haha sorry, I always assumed people were all paid at 5pm EST as well! As long as my payment is top 10 then I'm happy.
  • Options
    We are also recruiting at my guild. So if anyone is interested. We haven't done heroic tank yet, but plan in a couple of months. LegacyPanda I like your clones. I have also a decent clone team but currently I favor dark side. :wink:
  • Options
    Congrats on the zeta by the way
  • Options
    Guys is we plan it well, we can all get rewards above rank 5 everyday. This will really help everyone
  • Options
    Haven't got a single zeta yet
  • Options
    Agree with you Darklord.
  • DarkLord30
    33 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Legacy you can take my place after 5pm GMT that would be i think 12 pm EST. Yeah I got Vader zeta. Very hard to farm these stupid mats. Next will be Maul zeta and then Cody. So that will take a couple of months. Legacy try to add Bariss zeta in your squad. Cody (L), Fives-zeta, Rex, Echo and Bariss-zeta. That would be a very hard team to beat. I would have this team later. :wink:
  • Options
    I'll try to keep my attacks to a minimum before your payout but if I start to drop to about 20 I attack 1-2 times and climb back up. So no guarantees but I'll keep it in mind
  • Options
    Legend don't worry mate, you never know what the devs will think. Maybe they will add zeta droids in a future update. So i suggest you are not in a hurry. Your droid team is pretty good.
  • Options
    So if you ships to unlock 3* challenge for zetas are not sting enough, focus to do so.
  • Options
    Legacy why you don't join my guild? We are very nice guys and lots of advice there. We have teammates that are really strong with lots of connections everywhere. And always lots of information on several aspects of the game.
  • Options
    The Wiggs meta is leaving which is excellent. I really got tired of no original ideas and mix of squads.

Cody Zeta will be my first next week, Fives will be next which will make him insane under Cody, and by that time I should have GK to spice it up a bit or Barriss ready for the arena.

Droids are old school and will stay around so that's a good team. Darklord I would replace SF with deathtrooper when able.
  • Options
    Thanks Legacy, I thought about it. I just need to see how Krennic will come out. My invitation still holds. To everyone. It would be great if we can be in a guild like iN guys.
  • Options
    Droids are still viable and I get to top 5 pretty easily. It's beating the instinct guy's and NSQs Chaze squad where I want RNGesus to be in my side lol. Though I have never fought your Clone squad Panda.
  • Options
    Then we'll call ourselves Sín lol
  • Options
    Haha. Yeah that would be funny lol. But really guys if you want to change guild let me know. I can't change because I recently become an officer and frankly I am sure that you will enjoy my guild, really friendly everyone and lots of fun. We have also a LineApp chat. We have currently 8 places to spare and you will be recruited immediately :wink:
  • Options
    The guy who got me to my present guild is a childhood friend of mine so as of now I can't leave here
  • Options
    I think we should start a Line chat of ours
  • Options
    Yeah I am in for it. I have already a Line account. So if the other guys are fine with that we can do it.
  • Options
    My number is +91 8413930762. Let's get started Darklord other's will surely join later.
  • Options
    I can't find you Legend, what is your ID?
  • Options
    My id is Legend
  • LegacyPanda
    85 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Line chat ID same as my username.

I don't think I would ever want to be in the same guild as the Team Instinct dudes. They both had 7star G11 Baze within the first week of his release. If the price to get in that clan goes that deep into my bank account I think I'll pass...

Actually Ultima and I both started the same time and were in a guild together. Not sure if you remember but he had a 7 star Kit Fisto only at level 20 when we started which put him at #1. I love this game but not enough to let it have ties to my bank account (ties that reach that deep)