iNUltima, Sungjae, NSQ Anyone from my shard here

124Next

Replies

• Options
    Sorry it's legendarygetyourshit lol
  • Options
    You can't match up with the instinct guy's they are all big spenders Panda. Though they do come up with insights on the game. Who thought Chief Chirpa would be so needed at P3 AAT.
  • Options
    LegacyPanda I agree with you. What I meant is the rest of us, the mortal :wink:. Would mind join Line? We have just created a group with Legend. Just send the ID here. If you are interested you can join my guild though and bring anyone you like. I assure you that you won't regret it. Whales are difficult to compete this is true.
  • Options
    My ID is Legacypanda
  • DarkLord30
    33 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The rest guys that you are here we have a Line group now. Legend and Legacy have joined already. Send me your ID and I will add you. It is really nice and much easier to chat there instead of here. Hope you join
    Post edited by DarkLord30 on
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Mine is yossarin77 pls invite
    Also we should all hail 7star krennic/death trooper combo in our shard :)
  • StoverDelft
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey guys- I just discovered this thread. (Sorry for the necro - this is my first time on the forums.)

I am 100% down to coordinate around payout times and other matters, and generally be a friendly neighbor! If there's a line chat or other mode of communication for our shard, can I get added to it?
  • Vicky
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I get my rewards at 15:00 GMT
  • Options
    Hi can I get another invite to line group? Yossarin77 is my login
  • Options
    iN teams spend serious crystal
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    @Yossarin I tried to contact you and add you. Can you contact me or Panda or DarkLord? We will add you back
  • Options
    Bump
  • Scurvy
    5 posts Member
    Options
    My line is scurvydogg. Please add me
  • Options
    Not finding it, is it one G?
  • Options
    Try again, it should work now
  • Options
    I'd like to know how to join a chat group with our shard. I'm Abe Simpson. Don't ask me why I have stupid names on both these forums and in the game. I'm an ****. I'm on Discord with my guild but it seems like you use something called Line. I don't know what that is but I can figure it out. Please let me know what to do. Thanks!
  • Options
    I created a line ID. 3301453
  • ptr
    173 posts Member
    Options
    for those who prefer discord https://discord.gg/sXD9k2k