What's the most power one can have?

What is the most power a squad can have? What do you have or what have you seen? I just recently reached 83 and am on a younger shard with only a few players at 85. The max I had seen was in GW at about 49k. Today during the tournament though I have seen 2 players with over 50k power! One of which was sitting at 52245 power. This to me is crazy as my max power squad would sit close to 44k. I know some may say "oh 53k power but look at the toons they use" but still I don't see how you could beat this? The team I saw was 5's Vader RG Ayala and kit

Replies

• scuba
    14071 posts Member
    Options
    Protection and health seem to have more affect on the power values. Not very representative of the actual team strength.
  • Options
    What is the most power a squad can have? What do you have or what have you seen? I just recently reached 83 and am on a younger shard with only a few players at 85. The max I had seen was in GW at about 49k. Today during the tournament though I have seen 2 players with over 50k power! One of which was sitting at 52245 power. This to me is crazy as my max power squad would sit close to 44k. I know some may say "oh 53k power but look at the toons they use" but still I don't see how you could beat this? The team I saw was 5's Vader RG Ayala and kit

High power toons are usually tanks and generally don't hit too hard. Bring in some fast and high DPS, and they usually go down fairly easy.