Foreseeable problem with the Boba Fett rework

Prev1
I've actually found a niche for the Fett. I'm squad rank 10-20

Boba (L)
IG-88
TFP
Lando
ST han

So what happens to my old Boba that I'm about to omega, will I have to start all over again?
And will he no longer be a viable leader for this squad that I'very spend all this time and money on?

Replies

• RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Yes he will be deleted and start over

(not serious)
  • Options
    Well that would really suck. I just hope his leader ability stays the same, or does not become class specific
  • Options

Boba (L)
    IG-88
    TFP
    Lando
    ST han

So what happens to my old Boba that I'm about to omega, will I have to start all over again?
    And will he no longer be a viable leader for this squad that I'very spend all this time and money on?

While I can't guarantee his leader will stay, I can guarantee that your omegas will stay
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    No they will just rework him like they did Anakin
  • Options
    Yeah I'm not to thrilled about this rework. I spent a lot of money on this game to have my main toon reworked from the ground up. Like the OP, I'm also happy with Boba and have been using him in arena since I first started.
  • Options
    The question you should be asking is if it will be a mace rework or a biggs rework.
  • Options

Boba (L)
    IG-88
    TFP
    Lando
    ST han

You have only 5 chars at 7 star, 10 lvl gear, 4-5 star crit damage mods and no other toons in the inventory, right? :)

• jackTHErandom
    1195 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Revster wrote: »
    The question you should be asking is if it will be a mace rework or a biggs rework.

Since everybody and their grandma is farming boba now, a mace rework would be funny!

Popcorn mode
  • Options
    I don't see how you rank top20 with that garbage Boba Leader team unless you are lower level or a newer player on a new server. Any Rebel team with Lando or Albar leader and wiggs would destroy you. Droids and jawa engineer would destroy you also. I could go on.

You should consider yourself lucky you rank that high and start farming current meta toons
  • Options
    Danbloo wrote: »
    I don't see how you rank top20 with that garbage Boba Leader team unless you are lower level or a newer player on a new server. Any Rebel team with Lando or Albar leader and wiggs would destroy you. Droids and jawa engineer would destroy you also. I could go on.

You should consider yourself lucky you rank that high and start farming current meta toons

I have a Boba lead team that hovers in the top 20 too, and it's not exactly a new server. I'm surrounded by wiggs and droid teams. A few wiggs teams I can actually beat.

• Options
    They should just leave him as is just for you.
  • Options
    level, gear and ability levels will stay

and maybe wait and see how the rework is done? Could be far better for you after maybe?
  • Options
    The ani rework was mind boggling. IMO I can't wait to see what they do to him!
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Lol or you can L2P. Or just buff every toon as soon as the trophy kids feel they aren't being catered to. You win. Got me!
  • Options
    Boba is a loner, I don't think he should have a duo synergy, he should be strong by himself. Actually, even better if standing last.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    There's literally one guy on this forum who likes Boba as it stands and boy does he let you know.

If you think EA should leave one of the most iconic characters to gather dust on 99% of people's rosters, and earn them no money, just so that you can maintain your "special snowflake" status, think again.

It's time for Boba to be a viable top character.
  • Options
    The bounty hunter filter has been added in the characters selection
    Nobody is in it yet tho :smile:
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »

Exactly. And ignore the hordes of players on this forum who have been calling for a Boba rework for months.
  • Options
    Forgive my ignorance, but where did CG/EA state that they are even going to rework Boba?
  • Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    Forgive my ignorance, but where did CG/EA state that they are even going to rework Boba?

Actually, i have the same question?
    Any information on how they are going to chenge him?
  • Options
    Maybe he will be reworked to somehow give players a chance against Wiggs/Lando/STH.
  • Options
    I would bet with you.... your arena rank will increase.
  • Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

There have been multiple interviews stating there are characters to be reworked. If i remember correctly two of the top ones were Boba and Darth Maul.

I'm excited for both even though i don't have Darth Maul. My Boba is very close to maxed gear but i don't have good enough mods to make him viable. too slow and damage isn't high enough. So idk if these other people use him just for his Leader ability only but Boba alone as a character isn't viable in arena.

and btw i'm sure there are people who use him in arena that are good enough to stay in top 20 but if people don't like boba and don't want him reworked, they could easily change their current arena team for 1 battle take a picture and say, "oh yeah he's viable look at my team in top 20 with Boba Fett" and then their next arena battle change it back to what they actually use. Again not saying people do this but they are able to.
  • Options
    they need to make Jengo fett as well. and then make " like father , like son" synergy for them with some crazy combo
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    Vinniarth wrote: »

There have been multiple interviews stating there are characters to be reworked. If i remember correctly two of the top ones were Boba and Darth Maul.

I'm excited for both even though i don't have Darth Maul. My Boba is very close to maxed gear but i don't have good enough mods to make him viable. too slow and damage isn't high enough. So idk if these other people use him just for his Leader ability only but Boba alone as a character isn't viable in arena.

and btw i'm sure there are people who use him in arena that are good enough to stay in top 20 but if people don't like boba and don't want him reworked, they could easily change their current arena team for 1 battle take a picture and say, "oh yeah he's viable look at my team in top 20 with Boba Fett" and then their next arena battle change it back to what they actually use. Again not saying people do this but they are able to.

Thank you!
  • Options
    24 Minutes in...
  • Options
    He will be reworked and the December Login Character, moves from Tank to Attacker, Bounty Hunter Tag added, chance for basic to fire twice, and will finally use his gun!
  • Options
    ChiBears5 wrote: »
    He will be reworked and the December Login Character, moves from Tank to Attacker, Bounty Hunter Tag added, chance for basic to fire twice, and will finally use his gun!

Do you actually know this? Or are you guessing/hoping? I mean, it sounds great, but almost too good to be true.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ogre2005 wrote: »
    ChiBears5 wrote: »

Do you actually know this? Or are you guessing/hoping? I mean, it sounds great, but almost too good to be true.

They state everything he said in the interview, with the devs. I'm sure there are more points they have altered but those are the broad strokes.