2Next

Replies

• Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ogre2005 wrote: »
    ChiBears5 wrote: »
    He will be reworked and the December Login Character, moves from Tank to Attacker, Bounty Hunter Tag added, chance for basic to fire twice, and will finally use his gun!

Do you actually know this? Or are you guessing/hoping? I mean, it sounds great, but almost too good to be true.

@ogre2005 It was stated in a recent interview with SWGoH executive producer John Salera. Here's the link (go to the 24 minute mark): https://youtu.be/vrT92tngmuI
  • Options
    ogre2005 wrote: »
    ChiBears5 wrote: »
    He will be reworked and the December Login Character, moves from Tank to Attacker, Bounty Hunter Tag added, chance for basic to fire twice, and will finally use his gun!

Do you actually know this? Or are you guessing/hoping? I mean, it sounds great, but almost too good to be true.

Just watch the video above at 24 min mark as indicated in previous posts...
  • Options
    I love your team comp! I used to run something similar, the ability block and extra damage for Lando are great! It would be nice to see Boba become a better attacker and have more synergy. Bounty hunter synergy was also mentioned, that could be good for IG88. I would like to go back to using him.
  • Options
    Danbloo wrote: »
    I don't see how you rank top20 with that garbage Boba Leader team unless you are lower level or a newer player on a new server. Any Rebel team with Lando or Albar leader and wiggs would destroy you. Droids and jawa engineer would destroy you also. I could go on.

You should consider yourself lucky you rank that high and start farming current meta toons

Or you literally just have no idea how to make a team with bobba work
  • tazrex
    6 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hopefully the rework will address the fact that Boba has the laziest animations of all the characters in this game. He either: a) shoots a wrist rocket or b) jumps up and shoots a wrist rocket. And the whole time he is carrying around that t-shirt launcher of a gun. So lame.
  • Options
    I honestly wish there were a lot more Mace style reworks. This game makes too many huge changes. Updates characters with smaller changes but more frequently.
  • Options
    tazrex wrote: »
    Hopefully the rework will address the fact that Boba has the laziest animations of all the characters in this game. He either: a) shoots a wrist rocket or b) jumps up and shoots a wrist rocket. And the whole time he is carrying around that t-shirt launcher of a gun. So lame.

YES, LOL! Also, why would he use the wrist rocket instead of the huge shotgun he is packing?!

I also have a doubt, did they said how is this rework or they just said that there would be a rework in the near future?
  • LillegreRex
    36 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    The bounty hunter filter has been added in the characters selection
    Nobody is in it yet tho :smile:

As has the "Republic" Tag.

Bounty Hunters will be:
    • Dengar
    • Boba
    • Zam
    • Cad
    • Greedo

Maybe IG88? Though Salera did not seem convinced in the Youtube interview...

A stated in the same interview, seems 5 toons is the minimum for a tag now.
  • Options
    Very nice job. Thanks
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    The bounty hunter filter has been added in the characters selection
    Nobody is in it yet tho :smile:

As has the "Republic" Tag.

Bounty Hunters will be:
    • Dengar
    • Boba
    • Zam
    • Cad
    • Greedo

Maybe IG88? Though Salera did not seem convinced in the Youtube interview...

A stated in the same interview, seems 5 toons is the minimum for a tag now.

Not IG-88???? Because I can play the movie clip in Empire Strikes Back when Vader made the order to the bounty hunters, and he said, "I want them alive, no Disintegrations."

Ig-88 was there in that meeting
  • Nodisintegtations
    226 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I don't see how you rank top20 with that garbage Boba Leader team unless you are lower level or a newer player on a new server. Any Rebel team with Lando or Albar leader and wiggs would destroy you. Droids and jawa engineer would destroy you also. I could go on.

You should consider yourself lucky you rank that high and start farming current meta toons[

You should consider yourself lucky you rank that high and start farming current meta toons[/quote]

I don't think your very good a doing your home work, I consider myself smart, luck doest have anything to do with using the force

There seems to be a problem with this reply
  • Options
    Danbloo wrote: »

You should consider yourself lucky you rank that high and start farming current meta toons

@Danbloo I think your a spoon I eat my morning cereal with.
  • Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    They should just leave him as is just for you.
    +1!!!!
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • TronTheKhan
    650 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Sweep3212 wrote: »
    they need to make Jengo fett as well. and then make " like father , like son" synergy for them with some crazy combo

If that happens because of you......,.I will buy you a pizza. Any toppings and crust of your choice.

Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options
    Jango + Boba synergy would be great but it'd be hilarious if they had some sort of "If Jango dies and Mace Windu is present on the other team Boba gains 100% TM, Offense up, Crit chance up, Crit damage up and goes on a rampage"

That might be a bit excessive, but it'd be enjoyable, plus it's not like anyone uses Mace so it wouldn't happen often.
  • Options
    Awesome job on Boba update. No problems there!