Ships arena power

Thought that you where supposed to be with ships of similar power. Already seeing squads with doble or triple my team power.

Ps: would love to see the team composition of ranked teams ships instead of their arena team.

Replies

• Options
    You're supposed to be in shards with people around the same "arena power," these guys your facing with triple power on their ships is due to the fact you kick too much rear in arena.
  • Options
    If it was supposed to be ranked in terms of similar arena power or top 5 roster power, that's clearly wrong. Even so, it's a terrible strategy for placing. All the best/longest playing players have to suffer and be fighting for the same arena while some casual player can get top 10 on his?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    This is as fair as arena's matching. Long term players are complaining hard because they don't have the advantage they have in tournaments where is just how long you've been playing.

The reason why they have triple your ship strength is because they bought a bunch of ship blueprints and you didn't.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    I get lucky to keep top 200 in arena. Last I looked I was holding #17 in fleet arena. The difference is that this update is good and made me break out the wallet for the first time since the mods update. I also have been working on the fleet commanders and anyone who was a known pilot in preparation for this.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    This is as fair as arena's matching. Long term players are complaining hard because they don't have the advantage they have in tournaments where is just how long you've been playing.

The reason why they have triple your ship strength is because they bought a bunch of ship blueprints and you didn't.

I'm a day 1 of official release guy. I'm not complaining, but yes. I bought all 3 starter packs. Also, I barely keep top 500 in the tournaments. It doesn't have much to do with how long you've been playing as much as what you've done with that time.

Edit: tournament explanation