Droid ships

2Next

Replies

• Options
    I think that there's a strong possibility that we will see the handful of 'named' droid ships rolled into the Bounty Hunter fleet. This will give them scope to release 4-LOM as a droid Bounty Hunter and Bossk who has to be on the horizon with Boba's rework. Both of these guys have their own ship and as there's no Bounty Hunter fleet commander it makes sense that they provide some interesting unique ships that would suit any command.
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • Options
    What droid has a ship? The only droid ship is the ones in episode 3 and they are droids themselves, not any of the droids in the game
  • Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    What droid has a ship? The only droid ship is the ones in episode 3 and they are droids themselves, not any of the droids in the game

IG-88
  • Options

IG-88
    IG-100 in pilot movie of the clone wars also had their own ships.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Achilles wrote: »

IG-88
    IG-100 in pilot movie of the clone wars also had their own ships.
    Good shout. And that stuff's cannon too.
    Just because more people say it, doesn't make it more right.
  • Chewie_says_Aaarww
    753 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    SifuSteve wrote: »
    To the OP, I feel your pain buddy.

I thought that we might have gotten IG-2000 for IG-88 and maybe the Aggressor for IG-86 as it could have used the same model with a variant texture.

The Ebon Hawk for 47 is a bit too much of a stretch as it would bring another 'discouraged' EU name into the game and 47 was never actually the pilot.

I was also hoping that Grievous would get his fighter too (he's too rare to be a worthwhile commander from a dev perspective and I agree with the earlier suggestion that Gunray will take the Separatist job).

The fact that none of these things appeared makes me think they're simply holding them back. Most of the updates we get are developed months in advance of release. They probably have nearer 60 ships coded but opted to give us a shallow but quite wide spread in the initial release.

I think we'll see character releases of CW-era droids first and they'll flange them into being crew for CW-era droid ships...

I hope you're right! :)
    SWGOH.gg profile - Our guild, 3720 to 1, has 1 spot open! [49/50].
  • Options
    SifuSteve wrote: »
    To the OP, I feel your pain buddy.

I thought that we might have gotten IG-2000 for IG-88 and maybe the Aggressor for IG-86 as it could have used the same model with a variant texture.

The Ebon Hawk for 47 is a bit too much of a stretch as it would bring another 'discouraged' EU name into the game and 47 was never actually the pilot.

I was also hoping that Grievous would get his fighter too (he's too rare to be a worthwhile commander from a dev perspective and I agree with the earlier suggestion that Gunray will take the Separatist job).

The fact that none of these things appeared makes me think they're simply holding them back. Most of the updates we get are developed months in advance of release. They probably have nearer 60 ships coded but opted to give us a shallow but quite wide spread in the initial release.

I think we'll see character releases of CW-era droids first and they'll flange them into being crew for CW-era droid ships...

I hope you're right! :)

Noticed, GG is in ship shipments, so is a posibility