Crew stats/ship stats

I'm trying to figure out how crew member stats affect ship stats. Specially speed. I messed around with speed mods on JC just as a test, and they didn't have any effect on the speed of his ship. Can anyone shed some light on this?
https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
Line I.D. Siskin59953

Replies

• Options
    I'm trying to figure this out myself but it just seems the character level increases the "power" of the ship
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited November 2016
    Options
    If you look at the ship details for a ship, the hero icon is on the left-hand side of the screen. Tap the heroes icon to see what their ability does for the ship. :)

You can level up their ability for the ship. I'm not sure how hero stats specifically affect the ship stats. Strength, Agility and....
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Tannjam
    420 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Seems to be some combination of a characters Star/Gear/Level - but I'm not figuring out the pattern.

For example, I don't yet have either of these ships, but
    Wedge (who is G10, L83, 7*) is showing his ship will have 31 bonus speed
    Biggs (who is G9, L83, 7*) is showing his ship will have 29 bonus speed
  • Options
    It seems to me mods don't affect ship speed. Not sure about crew member power. The way it's looking, if you and I have a max geared/leveled Wedge and his x wing maxed, our speed will be identical. Could hardware abilities be the ship version of mods? Time will tell.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/siskin/
    Line I.D. Siskin59953
  • Options
    It looked like ships get a quarter of the speed of the crew. That is the case with my Clone Sarge. I put 4/5 speed extra on him and the ship got +1.
    Clone sarge now had 105 speed and the ship +26.
    However that is not entirely the case with my Wedge, but it comes close however.
    Looks like it's something like that.

For protection and health I have no idea haha.
    My Tie Pilot is 5* and IX, but his ship does not have any protection yet lol.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    From what I saw the crew just give a set amount of stats and those stats increase as the toon's power goes up