SHIP MATES : Dayma, IN MrRush, Mookdog, Deputy880, Bonks TSR, Balinar, Me, Firespray.

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Ig name: Regalia
  • Options
    I m 2nd curently
  • Options
    Alreneas wrote: »
    Hi guys! I am Alreneas! At seven o clock pm, i take the first place of the ship arena from storm 2! Is there anyone else from the top ten, like storm 2, knox 2, Regalia ........ I want to say hello and many thanks for the nice matches every day!

They are all in my shard

• Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Regalia wrote: »
    Hi guys! I am Alreneas! At seven o clock pm, i take the first place of the ship arena from storm 2! Is there anyone else from the top ten, like storm 2, knox 2, Regalia ........ I want to say hello and many thanks for the nice matches every day!

They are all in my shard

The title says ... SHIP MATES : Dayma, IN MrRush, Mookdog, Deputy880, Bonks TSR, Balinar, Me, Firespray.

So as said you are not on our shard...
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    Regalia wrote: »

They are all in my shard

Sorry, but you are posting in the wrong ships chat. Check the title of the thread you found that message in.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • bowdoodle
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Edit
    Post edited by bowdoodle on
  • Options
    Hi. Is there an organised alliance with chat like Line? I want to organise my climb so I don't disrupt others and avoid needless conflict. I have Line and Discord and can cooperate well, as I do this on a daily basis with arena. Let me know if we can work something out.

Snipey
  • Options
    Oh... now that there's crystals involved, they start caring about cooperation. Funny how that works.
  • Options
    Oh... now that there's crystals involved, they start caring about cooperation. Funny how that works.

I don't see the problem with reaching out to make sure I don't disrupt people while they climb.
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Tell us your payout time @JackSnipey we will see if we will invite you or not into our chat
    As for payout list :
    mini_216179ArenaFleet.jpg
  • JackSnipey
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Dayma wrote: »
    Tell us your payout time @JackSnipey we will see if we will invite you or not into our chat
    As for payout list :
    mini_216179ArenaFleet.jpg

Thanks Dayma. Your picture is accurate as far as my payout time is concerned. That information is useful as I can now plan a climb that doesn't disrupt your alliance.
  • Options
    Wow that's quite congested at midnight GMT.