General Greivous Ship?

Since he is now farmable through Fleet Shipments and the Shard Shop will we be getting his ship?
Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!

Replies

• Options
    He'll probably be the separatist fleet commander
  • Options
    Nastynas91 wrote: »
    He'll probably be the separatist fleet commander

If the Separatists do get a fleet faction (which they should), I think Dooku is better suited to lead it. He was higher-ranked than Grievous in the movies and is more easily farmable in the game.
  • Options
    Well if the Separatists get a fleet wouldn't it make the most sense for Nute Gunray to be the commander? I understand he was just a puppet but he was running the fleet when Obi Wan and Anakin came for "negotiations". Not that I would like him to be the commander, I just figured it might make more sense. I would love if Dooku or grievous were the commander of a potential Separatist fleet though. I could see a ton of room for additional content in ships. People have talked about a ship raid where the death star is the boss and one of the phases includes a ground battle on Endor where a version of Jedi Luke is the reward for the T7 version, and I absolutely love that idea. Separatist fleet commander seems very realistic though
  • Options
    Give him either the soulles one,invisible hand or malevolence (op)
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Bmcc541 wrote: »
    Well if the Separatists get a fleet wouldn't it make the most sense for Nute Gunray to be the commander? I understand he was just a puppet but he was running the fleet when Obi Wan and Anakin came for "negotiations". Not that I would like him to be the commander, I just figured it might make more sense. I would love if Dooku or grievous were the commander of a potential Separatist fleet though. I could see a ton of room for additional content in ships. People have talked about a ship raid where the death star is the boss and one of the phases includes a ground battle on Endor where a version of Jedi Luke is the reward for the T7 version, and I absolutely love that idea. Separatist fleet commander seems very realistic though

In the clone wars cartoon series, Gen Grievous was in command of most fleet operations for the separatists. Nute was only on a command ship in episode 1.
  • Options
    Astrid1381 wrote: »

Soulless One is Bad- **** I love that ship, but I'd also love to see the Malevolence with it's op stun cannon lol. It could start on cooldown like other skills do, and just have a longer cooldown and just go for an AOE stun, it'd be like the EP of ships but could still be on par with other teams and not tooooo powerful
  • Options
    He's a general, not an admiral.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Soulless One is Bad- **** I love that ship, but I'd also love to see the Malevolence with it's op stun cannon lol. It could start on cooldown like other skills do, and just have a longer cooldown and just go for an AOE stun, it'd be like the EP of ships but could still be on par with other teams and not tooooo powerful

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Soulless_One

Soulless One was his personal ship; hopefully we see it
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • Options
    +1 best home ship in the movies....except Vengance....and Eclipse and maybe death star.... OK definitely top 10
  • Options

I know what it is, you just can't write badas.s on these forums lol
  • Options

I know what it is, you just can't write badas.s on these forums lol

haha I know
  • Options
    I think he will a commander with the invisible hand
  • Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    I think he will a commander with the invisible hand

If they do make the Separatist Capital ship the invisible hand, I hope Dooku is the commander for it. I never really liked Dooku's annoying little solar sailer, and I'd much rather see Grievous's Soulless One in game than Dooku's.
  • Options
    If GG is a Fleet Commander his ship will be the massive war ship known as the malevolence, with powerful emp cannons and massive enough to power through 3 Republic war ships beating down on it. If he was a crew member he would pilot the soulless one.