Please fix QGJ

I know there have been several posts on this since the update, so I'm adding another to keep this on your radar. His call assist is broken when team member is stunned. This can change the outcome of battles and is probably easy to fix. Also daily challenge menu is bugged. The ability to select gear in rewards to see what you need is bugged

Replies

• Options
    Yes, i'm updating this post and any other regarding this terrible issue that has been happening after the update! Calling stunned ally to assist? And i believe i just saw QGJ not calling assist even when i had no stunned toons, i don't remember now, but i'm SURE about the calling stunned assist issue that IT IS happening.

Iv'e already updated 3 posts back in Bugs and Issues and still no answer... Sorry devs, but this can't be ignored, i'll do my best to keep bringing this on untill we have some feedback.
  • Options
    It everyone who creates bonus attacks, not just Qui-Gon.

Fixing it isn't as simple as all that. It's not like there's a switch somewhere that they can toggle between "Broken" and "Working." It's been a couple days, be patient--especially considering this was a bug that was in the game from launch up through recently, so it clearly wasn't easy to fix the first time.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    I haven't had it happen with QGJ but with Fives it's happened quite a bit
  • Options
    I have both on my team and it happened to both, but regardless of that, could've happened to one and i would still be mad... This MUST be fixed. Oh, it's also bogus for those who has Wiggs and triple shot, which i believe to be many... So they can't just ignore it...
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

Fixing it isn't as simple as all that. It's not like there's a switch somewhere that they can toggle between "Broken" and "Working." It's been a couple days, be patient--especially considering this was a bug that was in the game from launch up through recently, so it clearly wasn't easy to fix the first time.

Actually, I heard that they do indeed have a switch for every mechanic in the game that determines whether it works correctly. Every morning, one of the developers goes through each switch and buys a single Chromium card. If it's a full Chewie character, they flip the switch; otherwise, they move on to the next one. They then release those converted Chewie shards to the players as a signal that something happened.

So the bug will be fixed the next time they pull a full Chewie for the stunned-assist switch.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

I'm sure there's a lot of hard work involved and i never said it was easy. But this is a major problem, happened right after the last update and not only me but several ppl are depending on it to work as intended. My point is, i've seen many posts about this and no answer at all. A simple "We're working on it, be pacient" would calm me and many other down, just by showing us they're actually ON it.