How Are You Spending Ship Arena Rewards?

Prev1
Gear? Character Shards? Ship Shards? Zetas?

Just curious what route everyone is going. There are so many options out there! Personally, I am seizing the opportunity to grab Sun Fac and then likely seizing the opportunity to grab Rex. I know I am missing out on Zetas. But, I really want those two characters :).

Replies

• Options
    I'm taking 8 ships to 5 stars to unlock the 3rd tier where I can get zeta building mats. Then farming zeta with ship arena rewards.
  • Options
    I'm taking 8 ships to 5 stars to unlock the 3rd tier where I can get zeta building mats. Then farming zeta with ship arena rewards.

This
  • Options

Yup. And Rex, because Rex.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Yep I am spending on ships atm... I figure, getting challenge ready will maximize farmability for the future. Though, those toons are tempting lol
  • Options
    I got 1200 so 2 characters and one ship. or blow all I have on bobas ship if and when his ship shows up.
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Squad arena is top priority. So whatever helps you out there. Fleet arena doesnt give crystal rewards so not as important.

Me personally im getting sun fac followed by whatever is needed to get zetas
  • Options

This as well. All though I did snag 5 Vader shards so when I hit 85 next week, I'll have him at 7* - but otherwise exactly what is above. All ships all the time.

I love this ships. They are the ship. Ships happens.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Ships for future Zeta farming
  • Options
    Rex. And occasionally ship shards.
  • Options
    Ships, so that I can farm capital ships so that I can farm Zeta's and omega's.
  • Options
    Vader and Rex shards
  • Options
    Wisely...
  • Options
    First priority should be to complete the ability challenge. You need Tarkin's ship at five * for it. Focus on that first would be my advice.
  • Options
    Farming wedge. Maybe a few more if I'm bored. Other than that I'm farming ships.
  • Options
    I was going to farm Rex. However, I've had a total of 2 times he's shown up in fleet shipments. And that's with one refresh per day. Gonna be a long grind...
  • Djbz
    251 posts Member
    Options
    Ships of the characters I have.

And stun cuff salvage
  • Options
    I'm spending on blueprints, but keeping enough banked for the day Vader shows up again. He showed up for me first thing after the tutorial, when I only had about 1/4 needed to buy and no way to generate more before the shop refreshed. Not letting that happen continuously. So close to 7* it's painful. After that, just blueprints until that's exhausted. Also maybe Sun Fac/Rex. Then I guess just Zeta's. I haven't planned that far out yet.

Tl;Dr for now, blueprints and Vader (when available)
  • Options
    After I run through a vault on prints, I assess and use that currency to put one one or two over the line for an extra star. Well, bought one zed first, then started doing this.
  • Options
    I'm buying Rex every time he shows up, and wedge too (I have him halfway to 6*). Also doing blueprints for my team (JC/Ahsoka/CS/Wiggs)
  • Options

THIS.

Currently working on my fifth (5 shards needed) to unlock Tier II. Once that happens (and the Vader tournament is over), not only the ship rewards but also GW tokens are going towards getting enough ships to be able to do tier III. But I'm afraid that'll take a LONG time :(
  • Options
    Ahsoka ship blueprints
    Biggs blueprints
    Darth maul shards
    Darth Vader shards
    Wedge shards

I need to narrow this down to ships only tho
  • Options
    I was going to farm Rex, but iI changed my mind. I'm getting ship blueprints for the pilots I'm using. Once I can access all the challenges I'll start farming characters.
  • Options
    Vader shards.
  • Options
    Zetas and sun fac shards. Not letting myself get distracted with anything else
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    400 for Rex every day and the rest go into shards.
  • Options
    Sounds like the most popular choice so far is putting the currency towards ship shards. I feel like it's probably the wisest move. I just can't bring myself to make getting Rex/SF to 7* any longer of a process. I've been waiting for them for so long!
  • Options
    Since I'm not too worried about the PvP aspect, I'm getting Sun Fac and Rex, then I'll likely get Darth Maul stared since hes quite fun with his special and Omega unique buff.

From there, I'll likely either work on other clones, or more likely, blueprints to supplement my GW blueprints farming. And Slave 1.
  • Options
    Blueprints. Trying to focus on ships for pilots I already have levelled to some extent. This will be the case until I can complete the challenges at the highest tiers. Then I'll likely start looking for hard to farm characters.

Of course, by that time, there will be new ships out. So....yeah. It's going towards blueprints.
  • Options
    What do you need to get tarkin ship to 5*?
    I've seen a lot of conflicting info about the number of dark side ships required.