Is imperial tie pilot the alternative Chirpatine for P3

Prev1
Yes it's only a normal difficulty but better than any score I've ever posted with chirpa/palp...

Oh... how do you post a picture in this!?

Replies

• Options
    No idea if that's worked. Anyway it's over a million
  • Options
    Test
  • Options
    Picture works
  • Options
    Nice one. Cheers.
  • Options
    Thats a nice one. Here's how it works, I assume:
    - Deal Physical damage to target enemy and deal 35% more damage for each enemy suffering a debuff. Inflict Tenacity Down for 2 turns on a Critical Hit.
    His basic deals a lot of damage because with the ewoks and ugnaught in the team, all the adds will have debuffs usually ! More damage then normally, since you got 7x35% max bonus instead of the 5 times against a normal-sized enemy group. And he'll be called to assist by the Jawas.
    - Deal Physical damage to all enemies with a 80% chance to inflict Buff Immunity for 2 turns. Inflict Ability Block on the primary target for 1 turn.
    His special should really help with the special buff the adds get. Or do you use it at the start to make them immune to it for a while ?
    - At the end of each of his turns, for each debuffed enemy, TIE Fighter Pilot gains 10% Turn Meter and has a 35% chance to gain Foresight for 1 turn.
    So if everybody is debuffed, he'll get 70% turn meter after each attack, thats fast !
  • Options
    Yep. Stunning the droids is a win win

His crit damage is modded 216% and when all enemies are debuffed his basic hits 30k+ and hits fast too with the Tm gain. The he generally gets foresight and avoids the counter. More attacks with Jawas is major bonus.
  • Options
    *30k basic on a crit.
  • Options
    I do not believe it is better, though it is a viable alternative. The reason why TFP will never be better is that the adds and tank will gain TM when not using Chirpatine, meaning you get less longevity as a result. EP gaining 100% TM is far more effective than high dps for this raid as long as you can keep him protected. Also one of my guildies has gotten around 1.2M in heroic using Chirpatine, and I highly doubt another strategy will work that well.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Wow. Big score on heroic! We shall see I guess. I get the point on tm but tie pilot hits 3x harder than palp and the gain the boss gets on his counter negates the infinite tm (to a degree)
  • Options
    If I get a bigger score I'll repost. I imagine there aren't too many big p3 scores around so I'd be interested in seeing and other +1m damage.
  • Options
    I suppose the other point is many still don't have palp 7*
  • Options
    I was thinking Boba lead, Palpatine, and TFP as an alternative team to chirpatine. It won't be as good, but you wouldn't have to waste resources on Chirpa, who is useless outside of the raid
  • Options

**** right! And even less with chirpa 7*!

Thanks for sharing my guildies are all getting tfp and should be ramping up our phase 3.

Maybe by the time we are ready for heroic we will have palpi at 7* (august???? Hahaha)

Kakaka
    Que la Fuerza os acompañe!

Kakaka

Telegram @Kakakawakaka
    https://swgoh.gg/u/kakakawakaka/
    Código aliado 192-195-873
    https://swgoh.gg/g/516/global-elite-games/
  • Options
    @Josh_K would chirpa, palp, maul, Royal Guard, STH be better?

Point is darth maul dazes boss so he can't counter.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »

I thought of that but the boss is immune to daze. If he wasn't you'd be able to solos p3!
  • Options
    Nastynas91 wrote: »
    I was thinking Boba lead, Palpatine, and TFP as an alternative team to chirpatine. It won't be as good, but you wouldn't have to waste resources on Chirpa, who is useless outside of the raid

Well worth experimenting. It would need a couple of good tanks.
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Am I missing something here, because when you add up all the numbers under the heroes they don't add up to 1 million but somewhere in the range of 800k?
  • Options

**** right! And even less with chirpa 7*!

Thanks for sharing my guildies are all getting tfp and should be ramping up our phase 3.

Maybe by the time we are ready for heroic we will have palpi at 7* (august???? Hahaha)

Kakaka

Pleasure. It's a good team to have as the p3 team it doesn't use toons needed for other phases.
  • Options
    Melvil wrote: »
    Am I missing something here, because when you add up all the numbers under the heroes they don't add up to 1 million but somewhere in the range of 800k?
    Detonators don't count as a character's damage
  • Options

I thought of that but the boss is immune to daze. If he wasn't you'd be able to solos p3!

Swgoh.gg is really annoying me for not updating...
  • Options
    Am I missing something? Aren't there events that use Ewoks? Aren't Ewoks the best in GW?
  • Options
    Am I missing something? Aren't there events that use Ewoks? Aren't Ewoks the best in GW?

There are events but I think it's ewoks and someone else (empire maybe) so not essential to have ewoks. I used to GW with ewoks but they're not that great. Hope they get a 5th game changer and become meta one day.
  • Options

There are events but I think it's ewoks and someone else (empire maybe) so not essential to have ewoks. I used to GW with ewoks but they're not that great. Hope they get a 5th game changer and become meta one day.
    We both love Ewoks yay!
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Hmm. Maybe OB lead? Drop Scav?

FTP gives himself foresight so free TM when dodge

OB also gets ug to dodge a ton
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Chirpatine gives 1.5mil scores on heroic... Won't happen with this team
  • Options
    Asic wrote: »
    Hmm. Maybe OB lead? Drop Scav?

FTP gives himself foresight so free TM when dodge

OB also gets ug to dodge a ton

Good idea.
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Chirpatine gives 1.5mil scores on heroic... Won't happen with this team

Don't believe you.
  • Options
    Wow. Big score on heroic! We shall see I guess. I get the point on tm but tie pilot hits 3x harder than palp and the gain the boss gets on his counter negates the infinite tm (to a degree)

Palp effectively stops time... B1's and cannon are just standing there waiting for your toons to die
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    Well it won't ever be better than chirpantine (the tank will still go and b1s get the triangle) but kudos to a solid strategy not using key toons reserved for other phases.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Ive seen 2.5 mil scores in normal with Teebo led Jawas. Heroic is a different beast.