Am I just unlucky?

I spend almost spend every day 200 cristals on cantina energy, if I am lucky I am able to get a crap five dot green mod. :/

Has anyone else the same problem and do you also get never arrow mods ?

Replies

• Options
    I'm beyond shapes, now it's, "where's my speed secondaries at?" Never quite get what I want. Close to decent, but yeah, the good drops are more rare for sure.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Mod packs are a dream come true, get me a new pair of boxers
  • Options
    I've gotten a total of 3 5dot speed arrows between two accounts, so no, you aren't the only one that doesn't get them much.

Mod shipments is where I have gotten most of my speed primaries and secondaries.

It's a rough road but speed isn't as important as I once thought.

You definitely need speed depending on your shard but I had my STHan at 210 speed without any lead abilities and was still struggling to control first turn.

I ended up dropping him down to a slow 149 but much more tanky, and I seem to perform better in arena (on offense anyways.)

I moved some of his mods to my other toons (got EP up to 198) and with Assaj's recent buff her 148 speed is actually 223 if my enemies don't have any buffs.

Now I let Wiggs, Landokin, et al shoot their load 1st and even if I get 1 toon knocked out right off the bat, I can usually still win the match. More RNG dependent than I would like but it is what it is.