Guessing the next meta

2Next

Replies

• Pilot
    470 posts Member
    Options
    15k meta soon to come. Take a look at whats happening to heroes in route to 70. They are gaining armor, tenacity, potency, and health. It will take awhile to transpire, but the meta will shift more away from speed and towards health pools, with 15k being the least you can run. Once Poe is adjusted, and after defense is improved, speed will be less and less of an issue.
    Dust off Offee, she's going to be valuable.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Options
    Pilot wrote: »
    I think she will be valuable in the future, too. Her combination of high health and ability to get around heal block makes her an incredible defensive character. It's just that defense is bad right now so she seems weak.

• Options
    Rutank wrote: »
    Since Poe and FOTP nerfs are almost guaranteed to get nerfs in the next update, what do you think the meta will become? I know it's impossible to know for sure, but I think it's possible to make a good guess. Since Yoda, Luke, and Obi-Wan are very likely, I think the meta will likely shift to Jedi teams, making Mace (who is almost guaranteed a buff) and JK Anakin good guesses. Anybody else have an educated guess?

these almost guarantee's are like chaff in the wind. Where did you almost hear these allegations?
    The devs have stated that FOTP attacking three times is a glitch, so it's reasonable to believe that they'll fix it. Otherwise they would have said the text was incorrect. The devs have also stated that they are working on Poe. Finally, I can't imagine an update without Mace getting a buff, because the fact that he needs one is the only thing this forum has ever agreed on. So, they are almost guaranteed.
  • Options
    garublador wrote: »
    Pilot wrote: »
    I think she will be valuable in the future, too. Her combination of high health and ability to get around heal block makes her an incredible defensive character. It's just that defense is bad right now so she seems weak.

Defense is bad because people are leveling high damage characters. Once people realize that there are viable characters that even FOTP can not one shot, they will switch.