Ultimate F2P farm route and squad composition: LVL 1 - 85

Prev13
DarthX
72 posts Member
edited December 2016
Hello everyone,

After months of research and study on the game and its mechanics, I developed a farm route to help direct players, especially F2P, to get the best results possible in various game modes, including GW, arena, events, ships, etc.

The punishment for wrong choices in this game is hard, compromising the evolution of your account, because the process of development of the heroes and their ships is quite slow and not all are effective at all points of the game. Nowadays the game has a great variety of content and choosing the right moment to farm one thing or another can become a terrible dilemma.

The meta changes can increase or decrease the priority of certain heroes or even including new ones. At the end of the post I will indicate when this guide undergoes some updating.

Important: All suggestions are based on my experience and the development I have taken into my account. Obviously there will be divergences of opinion, players who have opted for other routes and also have succeeded, in short, nothing here is absolute truth, just good advices.

Glossary: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/84019/ultimate-full-glossary
New account first steps

If you want to start a new account, I recommend that you do so when you have free time. In the first few days you will need it.

Day 1

1) In the beginning the game will guide you through a quick tutorial explaining the main mechanics and your first battle. At this point you will receive the first heroes of the game, Jedi Consular and Chewbacca. Complete light side (LS) battles to 1-C and collect your rewards (there will also be achievements and some daily activities on the main screen).

2) Buy one energy refresh, go back to LS battle 1-C and SIM all your tickets. You will receive a lot of gear, credits and XP, but there will be energy left. Go to the 'Shipments' and buy a pack of 30 SIM tickets and go back to SIM LS battle 1-C until you reach player level 10. You will unlock the 'Squad Arena'. Collect your rewards and achievements.

3) Go to the 'data cards' section and purchase one single chromium data card. The new accounts have a huge chance of getting a full hero on the first purchase. Most game modes allow your squad to have both light and dark side heroes mixed in, so it does not make any difference what kind of hero you will get, but hope for the best as it will make your life easier.

4) At this point of the game you will have some new heroes available. Train and gear your best heroes with whatever you have available and fight 20 times in the arena. The game allows you to fight 5 times in the arena every 24 hours, but you can buy 5 more entrances with crystals. Do this 3 times only this time. The goal is to achieve the best possible rank as the rewards of the arena are valuable. The game will always draw 3 squads at better ranks. Use the 'refresh' button to draw the weakest enemy possible for the best possible rank.

5) Between the battles of the arena you have a few minutes of waiting. In this period, complete the LS battles stages 1, 2 and 3 (Buy a energy refresh if needed). At this point in the game, you will have dark side heroes available. Improve them as best you can and complete the Dark Side (DS) battles stages 1 and 2.

Day 2

6) Complete LS and DS hard battles stages 1 and 2 (Buy a energy refresh if needed). Over time you will receive new heroes in bronze cards or achievements. Do not spend your resources on a large number of heroes. You should keep your investment in only 10 heroes at a time (if possible, 5 of the light side and 5 of the dark side). If you unlock a new hero who is superior to what you are using (considering that your squad already has 5 heroes), leave the previous one.

7) As your hero's gear level increases, they will require gear pieces that are in more advanced battles. Go through the normal and difficult stages of the LS and DS campaigns as much as you can by always winning with 3 stars, so you can use the SIM in future farms.

8) Fight your 5 battles in the arena. The goal is that it reaches top 20 or higher. If it is necessary to buy more battles, do it. These steps will help you complete your daily activities and gain several useful rewards. By the way, you must complete your daily activities EVERY DAY.

9) At this point you will have reached player level 28, the game will unlock 'Cantina Battles'. This is one of the most important modes of the game and a great source of new heroes. The gain is double: SIM a battle for shards and you will earn cantina points to spent in cantina shop and buy shards for another heroes. At the end of this post has the optimal farm route for all game modes. The battles give credits, ability mats and exp to upgrade your heroes.

10) From now on, you will establish the routine that will accompany you forever:

10.1) Every day, buy 2 regular energy recharges and 1 cantina energy recharge. That will total 200 crystals, which is exactly what you will receive daily in the arena if you can get in the top 20. If you get a better rank, invest in more refills.

10.2) The game recharges these energies over time, but since they have a maximum limit, spend them always. The goal is to invest the regular energy in gear for your heroes, but if that is not possible due to their level, SIM hard nodes to get shards of useful heroes (which will be detailed at the end of this post). Cantina energy will be invested in shards for a long time.

10.3) Do not forget to fight 5 times in the arena every day to maintain a good rank.

10.4) Complete your daily activities EVERY DAY to ensure an efficient evolution of your account.

Days 3 - 4

11) When you reach player level 30, search for a guild with a good score that has free entry and join it. The guild has its own store with shards of some interesting heroes. Your daily activities and energy consumption will give you guild coins to use in your store, but the most important is the possibility to participate in raids. From gear level 8, your heroes will need gear pieces that only drop in raids. As F2P, you always need to think in the future.

12) The previous processes will repeat these days, but there is a new important game mode that will unlock on player level 40: Galactic War (GW). In summary, it is a set of 12 battles with progressive difficulty that grants you several indispensable resources. The game allows you to play the GW once a day, so never fail to complete it. Each GW rewards you with 1200 GW points that can be used in the GW store to get shards of new heroes and, in the future, ships. In the beginning it will be easy to complete the 12 battles, but over time it will be extremely difficult. The mechanics of GW are so many that I will speak on another topic that I am still working on. This topic will only focus on the farm route.
Heroes farm route

GW: Luminara (1) > Phasma > Biggs > Cad Bane > Teebo > Dathcha > IG-86 > whatever.
Arena: ST Han > Ackbar > IG-88 > HK-47 > Nebit > Tarkin > Mace Windu > whatever.
Cantina Shipments: QGJ > Old Daka > Fives > Jawa Scavenger > Boba Fett > Poe > Ahsoka > whatever.
Cantina Battles: GS > Lando > Wedge > JKA > Old Ben > Aayla/B2 (2) > TFP > whatever.
Guild: Rey > JE > IGD > Rex (3) > whatever.
Shard Shop: Vader > whatever.
Ship Store: Rex > Sun Fac > whatever. (4)
Hard Nodes: RG > Chewie > Barriss > Jawa > FOTP > whatever. (5)

(1) 5 stars is enough to help you until you can invest in high-end heroes. After all other heroes are maximized, finish her.
(2) Here is a personal choice. Aayla is powerful under JKA lead and counter teams, can be used in the arena, GW and events (especially in Yoda event). B2 is useful in any composition.
(3) If you have a good amount of coins saved, invest in Rex shards in parallel with your primary goals. New categories of heroes have recently been added to this store, but Rex does not always show up, so it's a long farm, but believe me, it's worth it.
(4) The ship store has shards of several rare heroes, but also ships. See below the section about the ship battles and decide how you will prioritize your investments in this store, whether it will be in heroes or ships.
(5) Invest a maximum of 2 of them at time, so that the cost of energy does not harm your gear farm. These heroes should be maximized only here, no need to invest in other farm spots.
Main team

See below the possibilities of squads as the heroes are unlocked:

Starter team: Chewie (L), GS, JC, IG-86, Talia
After primary hero farm: Luminara (L), GS, JC, QGJ, IG-86
Advanced DPS: Phasma (L), GS, QGJ, Luminara, Rey
Optional sustainable team: Barriss (L), Luminara, QGJ, GS, Rey
JKA aggressive: JKA (L), Old Daka, QGJ, GS, Rey

After that you can go for more specific teams to your preference:

Evasion team (single attack): Old Ben (L), Rey, QGJ, RG, ST Han.
Evasion team (AOE version): Old Ben (L), Lando, JKA, QGJ, ST Han.
Droids: HK-47 (L), IG-88, IG-86, JE, Nebit/B2
AOE team double down: Lando (L), Ackbar, JKA, RG, ST Han.
Danger zone: Wedge (L), Biggs, Lando, JKA, ST Han
Defensive danger zone: Lando (L), Wedge, Biggs, Old Ben, ST Han.
Speed danger zone: Lando (L), Wedge, Biggs, JKA/QGJ, ST Han.
JKA based team: JKA (L), Aayla, Fives, QGJ, ST Han/RG
Counter team: IGD (L), JKA, QGJ, Aayla, Old Ben/Ahsoka
Empire team: EP (L), DV, TFP, RG/Tarkin, Shoretrooper/ST Han
Mods

At player level 50, the game will unlock the mod content. Briefly, mods are 6 different upgrades that make your heroes more powerful. It looks good on paper, but unfortunately the mods have brought a lot of frustration to the players. It is possible to make fragile heroes become resilient, DPS heroes cause astronomical damage and, worst of all, make heroes faster. As the sequence of turns and gain of TM is directly related to the speed of the heroes, the squadron with faster heroes almost always wins every battle.

Did you find it bad? It's worse than you think. The mods drop rate is the worst of the game and uses the same energy as the cantina. So the dilemma is obvious: When should I focus on heroes or mods?
The mod content has 3 sections: Battles, Challenges and Shop. Battles give you only simple mods of each type and unlock the challenges. In the challenges is where you really should farm your mods, as they enable you to get mods with 5 stars (the strongest currently). The shop is to acquire mods using crystals or credits. For F2P players, this store is practically useless.

My advice to new players: Use simple mods in your top 10 heroes until you have 4 cantina heroes maximized (7 stars). After that, stay for 1 month investing all your energy from the cantina just in mods. Then return to the farm of new heroes in the cantina, splitting your energy. Your focus should initially be on your arena team, then you can prioritize raid heroes, heroes for GW etc. Depending on each hero's abilities, they will require specific mods, but this is subject to another topic. The situations are diverse.
Ships farm route

At player level 60, the game will unlock the ship content. Ship battles are fun, but they are developed based on shards, as well as heroes, and these are purchased in the same stores where you get hero shards (Ship shop and GW shop), helping to create more dilemmas for the player. When should I focus on heroes or ships?

Honestly? You decide. You can split your investment into shards in each of the stores or even just buy shards of ships in just one of them. I choose to invest in ships in the two stores to get a good rank in the ships arena. More credits to use in the ship store, it will be better because this store has a wide variety of items.

Each squad consists of at least 5 ships. At this point in the game you will have exactly 5 heroes who are pilots: JC, Sargent Clone, Biggs, GS and FOTP (this last hero the game will give to you when you do the initial events of ships) and 1 hero fleet commander: Ackbar (although the game will also give you the other two commanders in the initial events). Use these 5 ships initially, but do not invest too much on FOTP. In time, you will replace some of these ships with those of Wedge, RP, Fives, Poe, Ahsoka and Rex. This is your farm route.

The starter composition will be:

Main squad: Biggs, Wedge, GS, JC, RP
Reinforcements: Clone Sargent, Fives.

The final composition will be:

Main squad: Rex, Biggs, Wedge, Poe, Ahsoka.
Reinforcements: Clone Sargent, JC, GS, Fives.
Player level 80 and beyond

At player level 80, you will begin receiving omega skill mats when you complete your daily activities (1 per day) and in some sporadic events/challenges. These materials make it possible to buy the ultimate level of the hero's abilities. This level usually adds very interesting bonuses but the cost is high (5 for each skill in most cases), so it's important that you do not make the wrong choices. Based on the suggested farm route, the following is the main order of skills that should be upgraded:

QGJ basic > Lando special > Biggs basic and special > Wedge all skills > Old Daka basic and special > Rey all skills > JKA all skills > GS special and unique > Fives basic > Teebo all skills > Chewie basic > ST Han all skills > Ackbar all skills > HK-47 special and leader > JE both specials > Vader all skills > whatever.

In a very distant future, when you have access to 'premium heroes' like Yoda, Emperor Palpatine, Rex, Sun Fac, Han Solo, General Kenobi and these new 'super heroes' who have been released, do not hesitate to get the omega level of all skills.

Do not worry about zeta abilities. It will take a long time before we have anything to talk about.
General tips

1) Never spend Crystals on resources, like credits, training droids and packs. Not worth the investment.
2) In the shipments, never spend on shards. The costs are abusive and you, as F2P, need all your crystals for energy recharges. The only exception is if you run out of SIM tickets. However, the pieces of gear sold in credits worth buying whenever possible (do not need to accumulate more than 100). This will save you a lot of farm while equipping new heroes.
Important: Investing in energy recharges is interesting so far that the cost does not become high (buy more than 2 recharges of each type of energy). If you are currently in a great arena rank and receives enough crystals daily to keep the recharges and still left over, these leftovers could be banked to buy gear in the shipments. It's a good investment.
3) In arena shop, cantina shop, GW shop and guild shop your investments should be focused ONLY on shards. Nothing else.
4) Have focus. When working on a hero, maximize it to extract the best of it. Do not try to upgrade your entire collection of heroes (you'll receive several more through bronze cards, daily logins, tournaments, etc.), focus on a few heroes at a time. Only then will you be able to overcome the growing difficulty of the game and the arena.
5) Do not get upset because of the money spenders (P2P and P2W). They will get everything in the game faster than you, have more heroes, better mods, more ships. But you as F2P will achieve good results even if you can't have everything. Just be patient and have fun.

Hope I have helped!

25/12/2016: Included glossary link to help beginner players.
29/12/2016: Some updates based on meta changes and new updates.
Post edited by DarthX on

Replies

• Options
    Thank you! Wish I had had this advice when I was starting out.. Now stuck in a shard with a lot of stronger players and not making a dent in tournaments. Ok, was a bit naive at the beginning, treating it more like a collection than a competitive game. ;-)
  • Options
    This is a GREAT guide! I have been looking for something like this for a really long time, and this is a really great thing! Continue with the good work!
  • Options
    This really was a great guide, I plan on using it as much as I can and hopefully make my account better! Thank you so much
  • Options
    Love this post, greatly appreciated. Sadly too late for me to be at the top, but at least I get the idea what to farm. Thank you so much for this.

On a different note: I'm currently in a very small guild with rather low lvl members. This means we don't really get much raids done, which in turn means it's almost impossible to get my hands on Rey (still nowhere near even activating her, at lvl 61) - how many shards do you actually make when in an active guild? Should I try to find a more active guild to progress faster?

Also, investing into Phasma felt very good at first. Lately, however, I feel like she's not good enough anymore. Do you really recommend maximizing her, even when planning to switch to a danger zone team later? As mentioned, I'm lvl 61 atm and I've been experimenting with a team like: Ackbar(L), Lando, Han, Lumi, Leia (replaceable) - it does feel stronger, especially if you have the speed advantage and get Tactical Genius on Lando's aoe, which is a ridiculous aoe burst. Any thoughts? Should I stick to Phasma for now (she's at 6* right now) or shift towards rebels?

In any case, keep up the good work, truly awesome information!
  • Options
    Thank you! Wish I had had this advice when I was starting out.. Now stuck in a shard with a lot of stronger players and not making a dent in tournaments. Ok, was a bit naive at the beginning, treating it more like a collection than a competitive game. ;-)

Me too! I lost my first account because i make wrong choices... but you are right, the most important is to have fun!
  • DarthX
    72 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    This is a GREAT guide! I have been looking for something like this for a really long time, and this is a really great thing! Continue with the good work!

Thanks man! Glad to help! :)

I will update this post when meta changes or the game receive new content!
  • Options
    phatphil3 wrote: »
    This really was a great guide, I plan on using it as much as I can and hopefully make my account better! Thank you so much

Glad to help! Good luck in your server!
  • Options
    Love this post, greatly appreciated. Sadly too late for me to be at the top, but at least I get the idea what to farm. Thank you so much for this.

On a different note: I'm currently in a very small guild with rather low lvl members. This means we don't really get much raids done, which in turn means it's almost impossible to get my hands on Rey (still nowhere near even activating her, at lvl 61) - how many shards do you actually make when in an active guild? Should I try to find a more active guild to progress faster?

Also, investing into Phasma felt very good at first. Lately, however, I feel like she's not good enough anymore. Do you really recommend maximizing her, even when planning to switch to a danger zone team later? As mentioned, I'm lvl 61 atm and I've been experimenting with a team like: Ackbar(L), Lando, Han, Lumi, Leia (replaceable) - it does feel stronger, especially if you have the speed advantage and get Tactical Genius on Lando's aoe, which is a ridiculous aoe burst. Any thoughts? Should I stick to Phasma for now (she's at 6* right now) or shift towards rebels?

In any case, keep up the good work, truly awesome information!

Hello man!

About the guild, its better you find another guild with good points (T7 guilds are better). With daily activities and raids you will earn a lot of guild coins and can buy shards every day. And the most inportant: raid gear.

About Phasma, she have a lot of uses as leader (in early levels and B-team for GW) and in challenges (like speed mod challenge). If you still dont have her, you can wait for some time.

Glad to help!
  • Options
    I feel like newer players taking the ships route should be encouraged to farm more Dark Side Ships early for Zetas by the time they need them.
  • Options
    Great guide!

I feel like you're undervaluing Ahsoka and Poe. It's probably just me, but I've found that (ahsoka) is a great attacker and poe, however underused, is still a solid tank. Plus, they have their ships that function much better when they're leveled.

Seeing as you placed jawa scavenger above Ahsoka and Poe (and Boba for that matter), would you mind explaining your reasoning? Thanks!
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    I did the brief check of the guide and it seemed very appealing - I really liked the sorting and pointing out some key information.

Well done!
  • Options
    Wow fantastic advice, thanks for helping the community out
  • Options

Seeing as you placed jawa scavenger above Ahsoka and Poe (and Boba for that matter), would you mind explaining your reasoning? Thanks!

I like Ahsoka and Poe but Jawa Scavenger is needed to farm 5 star crit mods which are important at the top levels of arena.

• DarthX
    72 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I feel like newer players taking the ships route should be encouraged to farm more Dark Side Ships early for Zetas by the time they need them.

Hello @Nirokogaseru!

I understand your point of view, but dark side ships are very difficult to farm, not just the ships but the heroes. There are only 8 ships, one of them was only available once in a recent tournament (Vader Tie Advanced). Of the 7 remaining ships, 2 depend on pilots that no one wants to have (Geo Spy and Darth Maul) and 2 others rely on heroes that you will only enable after a long time of play (Boba Fett and Sun Fac). Until you can build an army with these ships, you need to evolve in the arena of ships, so I did not suggest farm priority for a full squad of dark side ships.
    Post edited by DarthX on
  • Options
    Great guide!

I feel like you're undervaluing Ahsoka and Poe. It's probably just me, but I've found that (ahsoka) is a great attacker and poe, however underused, is still a solid tank. Plus, they have their ships that function much better when they're leveled.

Hello @NePlusUltra_kRh !

Ahsoka and Poe are great heroes, no doubt (even more now with the ships), that's why the farm route contemplates them. However, new player accounts need heroes with great adaptability asap. That is why the farm route prioritizes some heroes before:

QGJ: Best Jedi in the game. Helps in any composition. His new zeta ability can change the meta in the future.
    Old Daka: Useful for everything. She makes your GW a lot easier.
    Fives: Useful for everything too, including raids.
    Jawa Scavenger: Useful in raids and needed for critical damage challenge.
    Boba Fett: After rework, he became an excellent hero. Maybe it will be part of a new meta soon (2 squads on my server are in the top 10 using Boba Fett).
  • Options
    TMK wrote: »
    I did the brief check of the guide and it seemed very appealing - I really liked the sorting and pointing out some key information.

Well done!

I'm glad I helped you! This game has many features and options. Less mistakes we make, better.
  • Options
    Wow fantastic advice, thanks for helping the community out

Thanks man! Soon I will make another post just focused on how to beat the GW every day.
  • Options
    Maybe ive missed the part that you mention this, but the best advanced f2p farming route that i think you should include would eventually be to save all crystals to spend on limited offer mod shipment packs (those 599 ones). Come every tournament (once a month) these packs are always on sale and imho they make the difference in arenas.

Id delete the part where u write: spend all cantina energy on mod challenges; maybe early on this is fine, but once u have enough five star mods, id spend cantina energy on shards only, and get the mods from the tournament mod shipments. The challenges as you said are overrated, u never get any good mods from there.

I leave u with a quote from my alter ego.

You can have all f2p characters but will still kick whales **** with the right mods.
    - Ben Cordouroy
  • Options
    67Special wrote: »
    Maybe ive missed the part that you mention this, but the best advanced f2p farming route that i think you should include would eventually be to save all crystals to spend on limited offer mod shipment packs (those 599 ones). Come every tournament (once a month) these packs are always on sale and imho they make the difference in arenas.

Id delete the part where u write: spend all cantina energy on mod challenges; maybe early on this is fine, but once u have enough five star mods, id spend cantina energy on shards only, and get the mods from the tournament mod shipments. The challenges as you said are overrated, u never get any good mods from there.

I leave u with a quote from my alter ego.

You can have all f2p characters but will still kick whales **** with the right mods.
    - Ben Cordouroy

Hi!

This post is a farm route. I developed it by showing players how to get stuff in-game through the farm, so I'm not going to suggest to players to buy bundles for crystals. However, any player who wants to bank crystals to invest in packages is free to do so, although I have already received several chats from my guild members frustrated with what they received in the packages.

The part where I say to invest all the cantina energy in mods is only for a month. After that, the investment should be divided. I'm glad you got good mods in the mod pack, but everything in this game depends on luck, both the farm and the packages.
  • Options
    I've kind of expanded my farming and would like your advice on how to focus it. Just hit the 50s. Here is my current collection:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/thegreekog/collection/
  • Options
    DarthX, I get that gear is extremely ex0ensivve in SHIPMENTS, but besides Cantina energy, I cant see a better way 2 spend purples. I say this because you get to a point where you have way more toons than u will ever be able to gear/level up if youre FtP. I & most of my guild currently spend a large percentage of purples on gear in SHIPMENTS. Help me understand your view better on this
  • DarthX
    72 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Thegreekog wrote: »
    I've kind of expanded my farming and would like your advice on how to focus it. Just hit the 50s. Here is my current collection:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/thegreekog/collection/

Hello @Thegreekog !

With your current collection, I would focus in:

GW: Finish Biggs > Finish Teebo.
    Arena: Finish ST Han > Finish Ackbar.
    Cantina Shipments: Finish QGJ.
    Cantina Battles: Finish GS > Finish Lando > Wedge.
    Guild: Rey.
    Hard Nodes: RG.
    Post edited by DarthX on
  • Options
    EasyRight wrote: »
    DarthX, I get that gear is extremely ex0ensivve in SHIPMENTS, but besides Cantina energy, I cant see a better way 2 spend purples. I say this because you get to a point where you have way more toons than u will ever be able to gear/level up if youre FtP. I & most of my guild currently spend a large percentage of purples on gear in SHIPMENTS. Help me understand your view better on this

Hello @EasyRight !

Correct me if I get it wrong, but are you currently collecting crystals to buy purple / raid gear in shipments?

I'm in favor of the farm, always. All equipment sold by crystals on shipments can be farmed. I know it's annoying to farm until you get all the gear pieces, but this gives you other things like exp, credits, training droids and helps to add the maximum daily contribution to your guild, which will be converted into more raids (more raids = more gear). I know it's tempting to buy gear on shipments by crystals, but prices are too abusive to be worth IMO.

About heroes, unfortunately F2P players need to focus on few heroes at a time, however, you still need to develop some levels of gear for heroes from specific factions like scoundrels and rebels due to special events. Anyway, a fair amount of heroes, even at level 1, can be used on suicide squads at GW. What's more, when you start working on new heroes, ideally they already have 7 stars.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It really all depends on what arena rank you're capable of taking and how strong your shard is.

When your leveling up pre 70, spending everything on refreshes is usually the best choice to keep up on levels. However buying most gear from shipments is actually better than using 100 energy refreshes. 1400 crystals spent this way will lead to average of 34 cuffs while it's 50 for 1400 in shipments.

So if you're getting 300 or even 500 a day, you usually wanna just do the 50/50 and 100/100 and save the rest for gear, at least once you reach the requisite levels.
  • Options
    Thanks for this guide, it's great!

Just have a question as a new player. What do these stand for?

GS
    JE
    IGD
    RG
    FOTP
  • Options
    Selphnir wrote: »

GS: Geonosian Soldier
    JE: Jawa Engineer
    IGD: Ima Gun Di
    RG: Royal Guard
    FOTP: First Order TIE Pilot
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Zooey wrote: »
    It really all depends on what arena rank you're capable of taking and how strong your shard is.

When your leveling up pre 70, spending everything on refreshes is usually the best choice to keep up on levels. However buying most gear from shipments is actually better than using 100 energy refreshes. 1400 crystals spent this way will lead to average of 34 cuffs while it's 50 for 1400 in shipments.

So if you're getting 300 or even 500 a day, you usually wanna just do the 50/50 and 100/100 and save the rest for gear, at least once you reach the requisite levels.

Hello @Zooey !

Maybe i have not been clear at this point in the guide. Investing in energy recharges is interesting so far that the cost does not become high (buy more than 2 recharges of each type of energy). If the player is currently in a great arena rank and receives enough crystals daily to keep the recharges and still left over, these leftovers could be banked to buy gear in the shipments. It's a good investment.

I will include this change. Thank you!
  • Options
    Selphnir wrote: »

GS
    JE
    IGD
    RG
    FOTP

Thanks, @Selphnir !

Sorry for the abbreviations. I got used to them because of the forum. But Fahrius has already answered you above.
  • Options
    Thanks DarthX I appreciate the advice. I just wasn't clear on one part. When you say farm Lumin then Capt Phasma, how much do I farm them to? Max 7* before I move to the next character?

Should I just farm Lando, Biggs, QGJ, STH to 7* to have a powerful arena team characters?
  • Options
    QuickJap wrote: »
    Thanks DarthX I appreciate the advice. I just wasn't clear on one part. When you say farm Lumin then Capt Phasma, how much do I farm them to? Max 7* before I move to the next character?

Should I just farm Lando, Biggs, QGJ, STH to 7* to have a powerful arena team characters?

Hello!

Luminara is the only hero who does not need to be maximized immediately. All other heroes on the farm route must be maximized before moving on to the next. Only then will you have the best that every hero can offer.

Over your main team, it will undergo changes over time as you unlock new heroes.