Ultimate F2P farm route and squad composition: LVL 1 - 85

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Thank you for this guide, Darthx. The time you put into making it is truly helpful for a new player like me.

I'm on my fourth day of playing and at level 37. Since I started around Christmas, I gifted myself the Ackbar and Lumi pack. Then I got really lucky getting Boba, Leia, and Just now, Barriss from Bronzium packs. :)

I farmed GS already, currently working on Lando and STH.

Question: if you were me, knowing what you know now given your experience, what should I do/ focus on?

Specifically, whom should I prioritize in terms of stars, gear, and skills? Are there particular skills on some of my chars that I should focus on leveling?

Again, thanks for all the help.
  • Options
    Sorry, forgot to add.

I know there is a Boba-QGJ debate. And I understand that Boba is difficult to gear up.

Does the debate change for me since I already have Boba? Or would you still recommend I pursue QGJ?
  • Options
    Hello! I made some updates based on meta changes and new updates.
  • Options
    GW: Luminara (1) > Phasma > Biggs > Cad Bane > Teebo > Dathcha > IG-86 > whatever.
    Arena: ST Han > Ackbar > IG-88 > HK-47 > Nebit > Tarkin > Mace Windu > whatever.
    Cantina Shipments: QGJ > Old Daka > Fives > Jawa Scavenger > Boba Fett > Poe > Ahsoka > whatever.
    Cantina Battles: GS > Lando > Wedge > JKA > Old Ben > Aayla/B2 (2) > TFP > whatever.
    Guild: Rey > JE > IGD > Rex (3) > whatever.
    Shard Shop: Vader > whatever.
    Ship Store: Rex > Sun Fac > whatever. (4)
    Hard Nodes: RG > Chewie > Barriss > Jawa > FOTP > whatever. (5

So if i read this correct my cantina, arena and gw squad would be Luminara(L) ST Han QGJ GS RG till 7 stars correct than on to unlocking the next character?

I am Lvl 47 currently and i have been following this guide since my second day playing I did however spend alittle money on droid package and dark side character

https://swgoh.gg/u/pestman76/
  • Options
    Thank you! Wish I had had this advice when I was starting out.. Now stuck in a shard with a lot of stronger players and not making a dent in tournaments. Ok, was a bit naive at the beginning, treating it more like a collection than a competitive game. ;-)

Me too. Just farmed the ones i love haha.. Started wit assaj,dooku, savage, and ahsoka.. Then i took a 2 month break and was 40levels lower than my shardmates .. Started arena 2000 and made my way up to top 100
  • Options
    I was wondering when you would recommend farming for Leia. I noticed she's not even listed in the Arena shipment farm route. Is she hard to gear for is she not recommended for early F2P?
  • Options
    Great advice, but I'm still a collector. I'm not frustrated by the lack of top progress because I chose to be like this. Of course I want to win, but my only problem is not being able to get Jyn, Cassian, or Chirrut at all. I can finally get Shore and Baze through shipments and contrary to the first post, I will spend to get them. I can always level up and gear up a toon after I have them at 7 stars. I don't care if I stay mid-pack, I enjoy the game itself. Once I get Wedge, B2, Emp Palp, and Boba maxed out, things will move up. I don't pay attention to ships right now, but when I get the toons I want (read: all of them) then I will look into Zetas and collecting ships. Either way, this is the best android game and definitely the best SW game, at least for Android. Perhaps the Super Nintendo games and maybe Battlefront, Old Republic, KOTOR, will always be THE BEST
  • Options
    @DarthX

First off...very good job in this guide. Lots of time And effort goes into something like this. Very beneficial to knew players who are students of the game.

I had a question though...i have been playing a while on another shard but seem to not be able to get enough SWGOH so I decided to start a new account.

I decided also to follow the guide exactly to see how it plays out. The problem I'm having is that my "squad arena" is not unlocking until level 28 but my "Cantina Table" is unlocked as of level 8. Is this a mysterious bug or something? Other stuff I read says Arena should unlock earlier as well.

Just not sure what's going on with this account...
  • Options
    @DarthX

First off...very good job in this guide. Lots of time And effort goes into something like this. Very beneficial to knew players who are students of the game.

I had a question though...i have been playing a while on another shard but seem to not be able to get enough SWGOH so I decided to start a new account.

I decided also to follow the guide exactly to see how it plays out. The problem I'm having is that my "squad arena" is not unlocking until level 28 but my "Cantina Table" is unlocked as of level 8. Is this a mysterious bug or something? Other stuff I read says Arena should unlock earlier as well.

Just not sure what's going on with this account...

Well...i kept digging and found that the game has changed the initial arena availability from Level 8 to Level 28. Think this changes your guide a bit. But not sure exactly how much.
  • Options
    I don't want to be rude, but why do you use an obviously outdated guide? Why revive an old thread?

There are newer guides in the guide section.
  • Options
    @Leodominate If I could give a suggestion, look for the guide "The Perfect Guide for the Perfect Start", it's more up to date.