Looking for Xenobia, Killswitch, CristopherRen, Oblivion1, LWT Bhead76, Micon, Kuga NN,

Replies

• RahgerRahger
    72 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Bart wrote: »
    Well, just to clarify - little above you mentioned your payout time was 6EST. MIne is noon EST which is 6PM CET. Can you confirm?

If you are noon EST then I hope you don't mind my attacking you between 4 and 6 EST? My payout is at 6 EST, like sying said. My in game name though is Roger Roger, just couldn't get that name in the forum.
  • Options
    sying wrote: »
    I think Tiric is on a hiatus or quit, though.

I tried getting Tiric in here as well, but he quit.
  • Options

That's a shame. We rose through the ranks about the same time. I'm going to miss battling him.
  • Options
    I think im on the same server
  • Options

That's a shame. We rose through the ranks about the same time. I'm going to miss battling him.

Yes, he was one of the few teams I could beat. Not always, but often enough.
  • RahgerRahger
    72 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Kharath wrote: »

Yes, you are! It took me probably a week or two of battling you to realize you were using Sun Fac and not GS! We have been sharing arena payout times. I am hoping you are not 6 PM EST. Many of us seem to share the same time.
  • Options
    By the way, I am happy to see more and more people joining the discussion.
  • Options

Yes, you are! It took me probably a week of two of battling you to realize you were using Sun Fac and not GS! We have been sharing arena payout times. I am hoping you are not 6 PM EST. Many of us seem to share the same time.

Im not sure about timezones but payout is due in 50 minutes

• Options
    Hi again

Who of you has a payout at noon EST (18CET)?

It looks like you and Kharath share the same time payout.
  • Options

Yes, you are! It took me probably a week of two of battling you to realize you were using Sun Fac and not GS! We have been sharing arena payout times. I am hoping you are not 6 PM EST. Many of us seem to share the same time.

Im not sure about timezones but payout is due in 50 minutes

Glad to hear! I am hoping I won't have to worry about you fighting me around 4-6 PM EST.
  • Options
    Guys,
    Lets put together a list with our payout time so that we can avoid sniping each other at our payouts. I hope its ok with you?

noon EST: Mr.Bart
    6 EST: RahgerRahger? Bhead?

Pls add yourslef
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Noon EST: Mr Bart, Kharath?
    6 EST: RogerRoger, Bhead, sying
  • KP67s
    42 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    RahgerRahger I can finally beat your team. It always gave me fits before. I didn't battle you until about thirty seconds before payout so you can keep your position.

That new guy in the top ten, Kp67 keeps knocking me back. I thought about spending 50 crystals to refresh right away and lock him out. Instead, I let him do it and saved the crystals. I suppose he'll learn eventually sometimes it's just not worth it.

Haha, I learned a bit back now sying, just too much time spending 50 crystals myself, not worth it these days, I'd rather not hawk over my phone close to 6. Sorry if I came across as a **** BTW, you're probably one of the few guys my team can currently even take on what with the new characters and upgrades!

Glad I found a bunch of other folks on my shard here, hi all :) hope we can work together to figure out a plan for the shard.

6 EST: RogerRoger, Bhead, sying, KP67s
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    lol. I'll admit when you first came around and were attacking me left and right I used some refreshes but if experience taught me anything, it's overall not worth it. Crystals are more valuable than pride.

Anyway, Killswitch and Oblivion are our true enemies with their crazy zeta toons
  • Options
    lol. I'll admit when you first came around and were attacking me left and right I used some refreshes but if experience taught me anything, it's overall not worth it. Crystals are more valuable than pride.

Anyway, Killswitch and Oblivion are our true enemies with their crazy zeta toons

haha, I know. I had Oblivion on the ropes ONCE, but RNG fell out of my favor. Mods are my issue right now, but that'll fix in time.
  • Options

and Killswitch and Oblivion - when do they get payout?
  • Options

and Killswitch and Oblivion - when do they get payout?
    Don't know about Killswitch and Oblivion. My payout is 6 EST.
  • Options
    What's going on guys! Just seeing this. I hate you all as you are all a pain in my arena ****! Especially Killswitch
  • Options
    Did we get a chat going? I'd love to work out a deal that's good for us all.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    Lol, @bhead76 you say that like some of us can beat your team. When's the last time you dropped from the top 5?
  • Options
    @sying lol I know but if I can avoid sniping people during their payout or just avoid having to waste crystals refreshing arena I'd love to do that.
  • Options
    Does everyone have Discord? Maybe we can set up a group to coordinate, like RogerRoger suggested earlier.
  • Options
    No but I have Line if thats helpful
  • Options
    @bhead76 that works fine as well too, I guess we can run with whichever most people use
  • Options
    Ok well if that works for you guys, my line ID is Bhead76. Somebody wanna message me so we can get a head start?
  • Options
    KP67s wrote: »
    Does everyone have Discord? Maybe we can set up a group to coordinate, like RogerRoger suggested earlier.

I have Discord, but I can probably get Line.
  • Bart
    22 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there - thi is my discord Bart X-CB#9646
  • Options
    I just got on discord as well. Bhead76#2328
  • Options
    Mine's KP67s#9753
  • Options
    My Discord is RogerRoger#1977