Omega ship materials

Hi folks, don´t know wether this has been mentioned before but i could´nt find nothing here about it.

By leveling ship abilities you encounter sooner or later a step where "ship omega materials" are required. Game says you will receive them by completing daily activities lvl 80 and above. So i was lvl 85 in the beginning of ships and completed daily activities every day since the ships update but never got one of them. Is this a bug or am i somehow mistaken ?
The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.

Replies

• AngelVazzana
    541 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Its the same for me as well....as far as getting a response from the devs or forum monitors you could hit the lottery first. These people promise and say a lot but only have thier hands out for money.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @AngelVazzana Instant society is more conceptual than reality.

@Narkosekröte Check out Ships > Ship Challenges > Ship Ability Materials. It's the yellow material with the outline of a Noobian Starfighter. It's in rotation with the other challenges so you have to log in on the appropriate day.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Although I see that's not listed in possible rewards hmmm. Where is the dialogue about earning them?
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    @ShaolinPunk If you have a ships' ability at lvl 6 you will see the yellow omega pieces required, tap on it and you get to the screen where it says that supposedly you get the ship omegas from completing dailies.

I have the same issue, complete dailies every day but still have 0 ship omega materials.
  • Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    I have the same issue, complete dailies every day but still have 0 ship omega materials.

And the omegas aren´t even listet in the reward window as possible rewards!

@ShaolinPunk: I am not talking about the ability ship challenge, on days when this challenge does not show up, game still says you would get omegas by completing dailies!
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options
    Just to be clear. Ship omegas are not the same as the capital ship yellow mats? Because you get those from fleet ability mats challenge, squad arena shipments, and capital ship challenges.
  • KeKattia
    1118 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    That is correct they are not the same

One is actually called "ship ability material omega" and the other is called "prestige"
  • Options
    KeKattia wrote: »
    That is correct they are not the same

One is actually called "ship ability material omega" and the other is called "prestige"

@Acrofales: As KeKattia said and to erase any doubts: NO NOT THE SAME
  • Options
    So will any Dev comment this issue ? Seems clearly to be a fault in programming !
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon could any of you give us a heads up on this matter? Thank you in advance
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah I'm tracking. I clicked on the 0/10 requirement for one of my ships to see where we can get them and can see the dialogue window the OP is talking about. I'll touch base with you guys later, probably later tomorrow.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    It has also been reported in the bugs section

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/78453/bug-fleet-omega-ability-mats-for-fighter-ships-missing-from-daily-completion-rewards

Non response from development team so maybe they are unaware of where to get them.

According to in game find feature we should be getting them daily at max level

24rp23z.jpg

I can assure we are not.
    Post edited by scuba on
  • Options
    Yes, that is the same designation used for squad omega materials, so presumably the ship omega should drop daily as well.
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    No news yet on the SAMOs but the question is known. Thanks for your patience all.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    I guess progress must be gated by something. Capital ships Blueprints are lacking non-capital ships Omega's are lacking.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    I guess progress must be gated by something. Capital ships Blueprints are lacking non-capital ships Omega's are lacking.

I'm cool with it being gated but tell us it's gated and/or remove the screen that says we should be receiving them at level 80.
  • Options
    So now that i found a real bug do i get chewie shards ? in august maybe ?