Any way to tell Mol Eliza's apart?

I have 4 of them in guild. 2 are good members, 2 keep attacking Rancor when the raid is not open for damage. I don't want to kick the good members, but rancor keeps dying before the designated time and people are missing the raid. I might have to kick them all unless I can figure out who's who on the damage meters.

Has anyone figured out a way to differentiate between Mol Eliza's in the guild? I know the name is cute and all, but it's **** frustrating for guild management.

Replies

• Options
    Probably ask the good Mol Eliza's in guild chat what is their current arena team, then u can go to the guild list and check them out before you kick any of them, if you find the Mol Eliza with different arena team, boot em.
  • Options
    Or just make them change their names, it takes 2 seconds. I mean, come on, how lazy are you when you can't be bothered to name yourself?
  • Options
    Tell them to change their names to something meaningful or creative or kick them out of the guild. You'll be able to tell them apart in no time!
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Some of the Mol Eliza's put a date of birth of kid when they started this game, such people may not be able to change their name, if thats the case you can also ask the good ones for their ally codes, and kick the others
  • Jevon
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Under 18's can't read guild chat, so they won't be able to respond to you there anyway.
    We don't allow anyone to join our guild with the Mol Eliza name for this reason, they want to join? change it.
  • Options
    The only way is to ask them to change their names. Why won't they change their names? When a Mol Eliza joins our guild, I give them 24 hours to change their name, if they don't do it, I simply kick them out... Problem solved!
  • Options
    Azadum wrote: »
    I have 4 of them in guild. 2 are good members, 2 keep attacking Rancor when the raid is not open for damage.

the 2 who keep attacking when the raid is not open click their name check their level / arena rank and team.
    the 4 of them will be different so then note down the 2 good + 2 bad then just kick the 2 bad
  • Options
    Jevon wrote: »
    Under 18's can't read guild chat, so they won't be able to respond to you there anyway.

From where comes this info?
  • Options
    ylbort wrote: »

Yes from where, i would be interested too !

The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    mo' liza, mo' problems
  • Options
    We don't allow anyone to join our guild with the Mol Eliza name for this reason, they want to join? change it.

this is true our 2 sons play who are under 18, they cannot see guild chat, cannot change their names either
  • Jevon
    133 posts Member
    Options
    ylbort wrote: »

I don't remember where I read it but came across it here on the forums.
    Had a member of my guild's child join and he couldn't see or type in guild chat which confirmed it for me.
  • Azadum
    39 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I need to diff
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    Azadum wrote: »
    I have 4 of them in guild. 2 are good members, 2 keep attacking Rancor when the raid is not open for damage.

the 2 who keep attacking when the raid is not open click their name check their level / arena rank and team.
    the 4 of them will be different so then note down the 2 good + 2 bad then just kick the 2 bad

If I knew which were the 2 who were attacking when the raid is not open, I wouldn't need to ask this question. The point is, I need to know which Mol Eliza is attacking during the closed window. I can tell them apart in the roster page, but I don't know which Mol Eliza is which as far as raid damage, so I can't tell which is attacking when he's not supposed to.
  • Options
    Mol Eliza = kicking out