Make Raid Han Useful

Raid Han is a pretty meh toon.

With the addition of these "start taunting" toons (ST / Baze), he's become even less useful.

I'm hoping they rework him a bit but how about he's changed so that he ignores taunts (similar to Boba)? I think that would already make him a bit more viable again.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah, he's really useful against droid teams to stun JE but with Shoretrooper he's pretty worthless.
  • Options
    He makes GW pretty easy - pick which toon you want to press pause on. I use him in arena at G10 with pretty good results.
  • Options
    He's pretty solid as is, but shoot first ignoring taunts would definitely be a welcome change considering the taunt first thing meta
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Raid Han is garbage
  • Options
    Raid Han is anything but useless. Especially against shoretrooper.
    He's also pretty darn awesome in p4 of tank raid
  • Options
    Great for everything except arena teams with Shore/Baze, where you should just run fast QGJ. Otherwise, great for PvE missions, great for AAT, great for GW.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    I love my raid Han, best animations in the game and fun to use
  • Options
    Are people really this dense?

Shoots and stuns shore trooper gives you an extra turn away from his taunting.
    Same with baze.. And baze couldnt counter attack. Which means all your attacks against baze can ignore his counter attack for his whole first turn.

Second. He can help annihilate droid teams. They are all entirely dependent on on jawa engineer. If JE doesnt speed them up by going first. Your droids fall appart.

Galactic war hes a charm.

Hes an awesome toon and if you are not having that ecperience. Gear star and mod him up.
  • Options
    Are people really this dense?

Shoots and stuns shore trooper gives you an extra turn away from his taunting.
    Same with baze.. And baze couldnt counter attack. Which means all your attacks against baze can ignore his counter attack for his whole first turn.

Second. He can help annihilate droid teams. They are all entirely dependent on on jawa engineer. If JE doesnt speed them up by going first. Your droids fall appart.

Galactic war hes a charm.

Hes an awesome toon and if you are not having that ecperience. Gear star and mod him up.

Yes you are that dense.

The point is that he should be a premium toon since he is not readily farmable. It takes substantial effort to unlock him (similar to Vader, General Kenobi, Yoda, EP, etc.).

Stunning Shore/Baze on the first turn can be done by many other toons such as RG, Aayla, etc.

Allowing Han to bypass taunt at least gives him a bit of a premium edge. Even with that I think he needs more of a rework.
  • Options
    One of the only counters against a 250+ speed Tie Fighter Pilot is raid Han. But guess what? That team also has Shoretrooper.

That's just one example of how allowing his first shot to target any mobs regardless of taunt would make him more viable once again.