K-2S0 potential in droid teams?

So looking at his ability and stats what do you guys think? Has his maxed abilities been data mined yet?

Replies

• Options
    Darthbinks wrote: »
    So looking at his ability and stats what do you guys think? Has his maxed abilities been data mined yet?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18jdvCyBNryeqg2K2DlhvlL3mmX-QWKPI6TQFivAe6mk/edit
  • Options
    Are you kidding me? He's Google Play exclusive and they get him for FREE! What garbage is this? First Android gets as Shoretrooper pack for free and now Google Play players get an OP Rebel for free? What is the logic with EA? They better give IOS players a new version of Vader or something that does 1000% damage to Rebel scum.
  • Options
    well i can delete my thread now lol. so there is nowhere to get k2s0 unless you get a google play card??? ya th is is unfortunate indeed but he will probably show up in shipments somewhere..
  • Options
    Are you kidding me? He's Google Play exclusive and they get him for FREE! What garbage is this? First Android gets as Shoretrooper pack for free and now Google Play players get an OP Rebel for free? What is the logic with EA? They better give IOS players a new version of Vader or something that does 1000% damage to Rebel scum.

Lol the salt.
  • Odin_Noah
    230 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Im Iphone, but have a pc. Is there a way for me to get him with my account somehow? Or am I locked into Apple which hates Star Wars fans apparently? In other words, can I get my login info into google play?
  • Options
    Apple users got a free Wedge and his ship.

• Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    For the hundredth time, no need to blame the devs. Those promos are at the initiative of Android and/or apple.
  • Options
    I thought IoS still got the event launching tomorrow, unless I misread. I took it as Google got him 3* for free from a card while the event would get more shards.
  • Options
    nobody's gonna talk about EP apparently returning on December 23 based on that document?
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    And Android got Wiggs and ship, plus Shoretrooper shards and now K-2SO.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    I thought IoS still got the event launching tomorrow, unless I misread. I took it as Google got him 3* for free from a card while the event would get more shards.

Only Android users get the event, Google paid CG for the exclusive promotion :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    I dont mind these exclusives i am on android platform. It also helps pays to keep the game running too.
  • Options
    Apple users got a free Wedge and his ship.

Yeah yeah and android got free biggs and his ship. These only were worthwhile for the ship shards because everyone at high levels had these characters both 7* anyways.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Remember back when droid got the spring event that required droids and the apple users were mad? Myself included. Well Apple one upped and got a sweet ewok event. I have little doubt droid users will be the angry ones in coming week.
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Why do this exclude thing.... I really hate this game sometimes.... aint my money good enough. IOS should go all F2P, maybe they will get boosts then as well.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Notice how one of his abilities calls in a Rebel ally not yet in the game. Apple will get him free along with the corresponding event. Then in a month or so later, there will be bundles for whichever one your device doesn't have.

It's another money making scheme, rather than just releasing two new characters.
  • Options
    War wrote: »
    Notice how one of his abilities calls in a Rebel ally not yet in the game. Apple will get him free along with the corresponding event. Then in a month or so later, there will be bundles for whichever one your device doesn't have.

It's another money making scheme, rather than just releasing two new characters.

Most likely
  • Options
    Malthael wrote: »
    War wrote: »

Most likely

+1
  • Options
    The apple user will get cassian andor for free maybe :)
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Svatlas wrote: »
    The apple user will get cassian andor for free maybe :)

+1
  • Options
    Do they want ios users to stop playing the game? those free android pack are getting sick!
  • Options
    I wrote my thoughts about K2-S0 (and also compored it with IG100) at another topic:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/80440/k2-s0-under-hk-lead-viable#latest

Conclusion: He should be viable for Droids BUT that trade will lead to a cut of B2 or a DPS-Droid and that is a very hard choice! Feel free to discuss it at the topic (character section) i posted above.
  • Options
    Fitz wrote: »
    For the hundredth time, no need to blame the devs. Those promos are at the initiative of Android and/or apple.

So they can be bribed? Where is there morality, it's not right and they know it.
  • Options
    Mazurka wrote: »
    Remember back when droid got the spring event that required droids and the apple users were mad? Myself included. Well Apple one upped and got a sweet ewok event. I have little doubt droid users will be the angry ones in coming week.

Oh yes, we got an Ewok event that was hard and gave us shards that weren't useful at all. Yes that great event.
  • TheLegendOfKimy
    108 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    To answer your question op, i think he'll be more devastating when paired with B2, and possibly Wiggs/Lando, or Anakin, or any other combination of meta teams (rather than in a full droid team). I can see a lot of synergy with B2. K2 S0 has a high chance of getting taunt whenever he counter attacks. (he'll be counter attacking constantly) which means B2, will be popping off on all the free attacks while K2 S0 continuously taunts. you'll need to ohko him, or stun him before he counters and taunts.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Fitz wrote: »

So they can be bribed? Where is there morality, it's not right and they know it.

What makes it a bribe and not a business transaction? You can buy characters in this game. Google simply bought K2SO for every single one of their users.

E: from playing with him in the events, K2SO seems a bit underwhelming. His daze is on a long enough cooldown that arena battles will be over before he gets to use it a second time. His speed, and tankiness are nice. Damage is fairly mediocre. While his synergy with drones is quite obvious (replaces IG-100 as their go-to tank), there doesn't seem to be a spot for him (just as there isn't for IG-100). You could replace HK47, but then you don't have a leader (IG88 could lead, but his leader skill is not that good).