Luke Skywalker - More like Luke Skyfaller

2Next

Replies

• Options
    You gotta use poggle with luke or else he is useless :).

Any reason for this bud?

Poggle gives your party a +50% offense buff.

Dam, didn't even bother to check out this good looking fella. Shame on me.

You don't know about Poggle? Where have u been hiding?

do you even GoH?

Lol must have been the looks mate. Wasn't a character that ever grew on me.
  • Options

Any reason for this bud?

Dam, didn't even bother to check out this good looking fella. Shame on me.

You don't know about Poggle? Where have u been hiding?

do you even GoH?

Lol must have been the looks mate. Wasn't a character that ever grew on me.

haha, agreed!!

Leia on other hand, oh what i'd do to that!
  • Options
    Lol, I'd hope not. Type Leia into google search, click images and then tell me you would do that, after looking at the first pic
  • Options
    Lol, I'd hope not. Type Leia into google search, click images and then tell me you would do that, after looking at the first pic

Shhhhhh.

Don't ruin the illusion.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Shhhhhh.

Don't ruin the illusion.

Haha touche'
  • DarkWingGlee
    571 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

in the game she look like a asian anime. type google and type asian and anime

like 40 year old say, 'but what?'
  • Options

Haha all that caught my attention there is the one girl who is cosplayed up like Rikku from FF10 ( looking mighty fine )

Not sure you familiar with the above but I will post it anyway
  • Options

Haha all that caught my attention there is the one girl who is cosplayed up like Rikku from FF10 ( looking mighty fine )

Not sure you familiar with the above but I will post it anyway

please post, i like those. we are great lovers in world.
  • Options
    Lol not 100% sure on the T&C's of this forum so don't know if I can but it's pretty easy to find. You pretty much just scroll down until you spot a Rikku in the search you suggested. Doubt you will miss it
  • Options
    I want Chinese food now.

Anyone want to share with me?
  • Options
    My arena team is; Boba lead, Luke, Poggle, Sid, Geo Soldier. Boba gives 45% crit damage as leader and with Poggle's buff it leads to crit damage galore from both Luke and Geo Soldier. Sid is mainly there to apply his immunity to healing but I'll be replacing him with IG-86 in the next few days.
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Any reason for this bud?

At the end stage of the game luke with poggles buff can one shot sidious but only if the shot lands properly pretty dam hilarious.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    My arena team is; Boba lead, Luke, Poggle, Sid, Geo Soldier. Boba gives 45% crit damage as leader and with Poggle's buff it leads to crit damage galore from both Luke and Geo Soldier. Sid is mainly there to apply his immunity to healing but I'll be replacing him with IG-86 in the next few days.

This sounds really solid! Great choice for a team.
  • Options
    i have luke at 5*, full lvl64 equip: comparing his stats with luminara's (7*) and sid's (7*) he's far better:

attack
    Luke: 1318+82, lumi: 1317+56, sid: 1319+10

crit chance
    luke: 419+50 (+32% to get crit enhancement), lumi: 336, sid: 380+25

hp
    luke: 8.374, lumi: 9.693, sid: 8.621

armor pen
    luke: 15+5, lumi: 0+6, sid: 15

And he's still 2 stars below them, he's missing 128 agi and 83 strength.

he's totally viable
  • Options
    rosigod wrote: »
    i have luke at 5*, full lvl64 equip: comparing his stats with luminara's (7*) and sid's (7*) he's far better:

attack

crit chance

hp

armor pen

he's totally viable

Yeah i got luke at 5* also im stopping at 5* for now and will focus on geo and poggle and then im going to finish luke off and build a god dam earth shattering team around them ;).
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    Sweet, will work with him for now and see how it goes.

He crits over 11k with poggle once he gets his equipment upgrades at level 64.

6* full gear 64 lvl 7k alone with poggle
    But so unreliable
  • Options
    Cpt_Dan wrote: »
    Skye wrote: »
    Sweet, good to know although I wouldn't say all heroes are useless at 3 stars. My TIE Pilot is at 2 stars and he is more beastly than some of my 5 stars.

That is the only real exception... everyone else starts seeing a return at 4*... ideally 5* plus..

In answer to your original question over what is great about Luke.. is when he crits on his special not only does it do a lot of damage, it stuns the person... Although not 100% reliable, it can still ruin someones day

I find Luke, Leia, Ayala, QGJ and a few others are pretty valuable at 5 stars. I have a 4* FOTP that will be a coming project to gear and level him so we will see. With Poe protection I can see leia or FOTP really doing some damage at 5* but Luke is just solid, not exceptional.

Ayala and QGJ are Chromium only toons. Unless you're prepared to keep spending, they're stuck at 5* for the foreseeable future. Not really an option for anybody but whales to get to 7*.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    rosigod wrote: »

attack

crit chance

hp

armor pen

he's totally viable

Yeah i got luke at 5* also im stopping at 5* for now and will focus on geo and poggle and then im going to finish luke off and build a god dam earth shattering team around them ;).

i think i will finish luke first, i prefer having 1 guy at 7* rather than 2 guys at 5*.
    meanwhile i'll farm resistance pilot which is almost good as GS, or poggle, i still have to decide. In 1-2 months i'll have both luke and RP/poggle 7* instead of luke 5* and GS 5*
  • Options

Any reason for this bud?

I was checking this out but couldn't see much on this as I have yet to unlock Poggle but from what I can tell it only really buffs droids. How would this work out for luke?
  • Options

Any reason for this bud?

I was checking this out but couldn't see much on this as I have yet to unlock Poggle but from what I can tell it only really buffs droids. How would this work out for luke?

Droid Assault says, "All allies gain offense up for three turns . . ."

If you forget about the droids that is how it will benefit you.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Any reason for this bud?

It's not just for droids. Droids get an additional speed up but everyone can receive offense up.