Calm down everyone, put down the pitchforks and torches

IOS users get Cassian Andor(According to the support team)(I think it's the support team)

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5h3s2r/apple_users_will_receive_cassian_andor/?st=iwfpeg5v&sh=b6407682

BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me

Replies

• Options
    Datamine showed that toon as a tournament reward. Until a dev comments I would not consider this official.
  • Options
    Ciedra wrote: »
    Datamine showed that toon as a tournament reward. Until a dev comments I would not consider this official.

Data mines are not final, just look at what happened with ships!
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    That FB page is fake as hell. 700 followers.
  • Options
    IOS users get Cassian Andor(According to the support team)(I think it's the support team)

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/5h3s2r/apple_users_will_receive_cassian_andor/?st=iwfpeg5v&sh=b6407682

Lol that's so fake.

Datamines are never wrong, or at least haven't been for this game so far. There's nothing of Cassian going to iOS, and if there is, it will be a last-minute decision by the devs done tonight.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Can you login from an Apple phone and claim the iOS Rewards
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Absolutely no reason to believe that at this point
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    You guys say 700 followers, but that number is exploding tonight!
  • Options
    Well I put down my pitchfork... And then I picked it back up again, this time with more vigor.
  • Options
    I'm not 100% sure (more like 65%), but it's possible, so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt.
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    This can't be true. Why would EA risk such player backlash if this were indeed planned and they could have avoided all the rage with a simple announcement? ... Though on the off-chance it is true, they definitely need to hire a new PR team.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    I'm not 100% sure (more like 65%), but it's possible, so I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt.

Did you send money to your Nigerian uncle too?
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    This doesn't make any sense, those characters have a synergy with each other...
    Why would they make it possible to only get one or the other if they are supposed to be together
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    This doesn't make any sense because those characters have a synergy with each other...
    Why would they make it possible to only get one or the other if they are supposed to be together

The event is limited time only. Translation: everybody will be able to farm k2 eventually. Same thing if Cassian has an iOS exclusive event.
  • Options
    It's 0% true
  • Casual_Player
    639 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    its possible, judging from old datamine info mostly isnt 100% true also somewhat it does make sense ios user use k2 by their android user ally and vice versa before both goes permanent release, i wish it isn't released on cantina node
    the cake is a lie
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Maegor wrote: »
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    This doesn't make any sense because those characters have a synergy with each other...

The event is limited time only. Translation: everybody will be able to farm k2 eventually. Same thing if Cassian has an iOS exclusive event.

That cuases more trouble than it's worth
  • Options
    A moderator on this reddit post suggests it could be a scam. So let's get our pitchforks back up in the air people! We've been duped!!!
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    This is unconfirmed at all
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Closing to prevent confusion
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.