fleet shipments dried up

Where are all the rex shards gone not had any for a week now.
Just loads of sun fac.
I want bloody rex!
Is he no longer there it's the only reason I play ships

Replies

• Aknf2001
    546 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Same here, I'm only 5/65 :(

Rex shards rarely appear. Why can't it be like GW Shipments where it doesn't change on us?
  • Options
    I'm looking for Vader! Need a few more to 7 him but haven't seen one in ages! Seems like the more you get of one character the refreshes go "nope wait we can't give them that they like buying that one!" Lol
  • Options
    It is a pretty valuable store to use crystals as a refresh, since it has a lot of selections and naturally refreshes rather slowly (but I honestly think that 50 crystals are worth more). You could speed it up if you really wanted to?
  • Options
    @Tigzie don't buy Vader there, pal. He will seek you out when you're ready for him. :)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Lets trade lol.
    I farm bistan, and I see rex always sit at the shared slot....
  • Options
    RNG is a trolling beast, mocks us in our need, and cheering for us when we get what we need (with an evil smile).
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    Lol rex appears everyday for me but I don't want him haha
  • Options
    If you want to see Rex shards, buy sun fac shards. Rex will come back.
  • Options
    Maybe its just me , however I'm kinda glad it does not have a set roster like gw shipment. It helps keep those Vader and Grievous shards a rare commodity.
  • Options
    I have been getting tons of Echo and Rex shards I just unlocked Echo and Rex is 20 away from being unlocked.
  • Options
    I have gotten 45 Rex shards since ships came out.

Only reason I'm farming him is because I have 90 shards for his ship. Well, not the ONLY reason...
  • Faust_Souru
    12 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I have Rex shards all the time... Had 7* Rex before ships. There maybe something to the theory that RNG has a bias against things you need. Got a Rex sitting in my shop right now lol...
  • Options
    They have echo shards?!?
  • Options
    I'm farming Bistan but he's missing since the past 2-3 days . He was available daily twice just after the arena reset for the first pull, and after that for the second. Anyone else noticing him missing?
  • Options
    I had Sun Fac appear twice during one cycle. I think they are trying to tell me something. lol
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I have a seven star Rex, and so he keeps showing up in fleet shipments.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    80/80 on Rex now, he shows up at least once a day.

30/80 on Grievous, he shows up about every other (or few) days.

I've only seen Vader shards maybe 4 times at the beginning since the store opened.

Sun Fac and Bistan shards are there all day every day.
  • Options
    I always have tusken shaman in mine. Does that mean he is gonna get a ship at some point?
  • Options
    I'm farming Bistan but he's missing since the past 2-3 days . He was available daily twice just after the arena reset for the first pull, and after that for the second. Anyone else noticing him missing?

Had Bistan yesterday. Almost bought them too, but already stretched thin in that store
  • Options

He shows up maybe every other day for me roughly (I don't keep track of him because I don't do rebels). Sun Fac is also a frequent visitor, but Rex rarely shows up in mine. I'm okay with that though because I'm not going for Rex so it leaves his spot open to other options :)
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    Maxed Rex last week took ages considering the small number of shards I actually needed... Im sure its coded where it sees what you are buying on a regular basis and adjusts the frequency its available accordingly
  • Options
    If you want to see Rex shards, buy sun fac shards. Rex will come back.

Been doing this now have sun fac unlocked but no Rex still. Plus I refresh once a day.
    Typical
  • Options
    It wouldn't surprise me if its coded to make the shards you want appear less often the more you buy them to entice you to refresh...
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    RNG is a trolling beast, mocks us in our need, and cheering for us when we get what we need (with an evil smile).

So RNG is Darth Sidious? Cause that's sort of his thing...

RNG actually is the answer to the OP's query. It is random and I know it doesn't "hide the shards" when I need them - I need Rex shards and they're showing up for me 1:4.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"