Is a STH and Lando duo enough to for the Emperor?

I have 5* Palp, but I'm hoping for 7*. By December 23rd, my STH will be g11. If I take a break from trying to farm triangle mods, I can get my Lando up to 7* and, assuming I can get 35 furnace salvage by the 23rd, g10 or 11. Unfortunately, the rest of my rebels (Ackbar, Leia, Luke, HRSc, Biggs) are all only lvl70 g8. Would a duo of Han and Lando be able to beat the event with little support from my other Rebels? I don't really want to farm Lando get unless I'm going to be able to get Palp.

Replies

• Options
    Ues, you could clear the event with G7 toons
  • Options
    Please enlighten me on that one-honestly, what team combos would let me at least clear the T6.
  • Options
    Pretty sure I have seen people saying they got him to 7* last time with five G8 toons, so you should have no problem unless it has been heavily updated.
  • Options
    Last time I cleared the T6 with a g11 STH, g10 Han, g9 AA, then g6 Biggs and Leia. I may have lost 1 of the lowbies, but I don't think I took a hit. STH is key to this as he will soak the hits up esp as a good tank.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Last time around I finished it on auto with Leia, Lando, Ackbar, HRSc and ST Han. Had no problems, the lowest was G7 or G8, can't really recall as Leia and Ackbar were already Arena ready and the Hando duo was a step behind.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    wedge 7*g8
    biggs 7* g9
    leia 7* g9
    ST Han 7* g8
    luke 7* g8
    Can I get it?
  • Options
    I got 7* Palpy with 5 7* G8 Rebels the first time around - AA, St Han, Leia, Lando and Biggs. You should be fine, but keeping modding and gearing to be on the safe side.

ìN Darth JarJar

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options
    There's a good chance it has been buffed for lvl 85, so no one knows what it will be like this time. Only time will tell, but more gear amd better mods will always help.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Best advice I can give it to put your best health and protection mods on Han, when I finally did that I beat it first try after losing over and over earlier.
  • Options
    Yea it's enough that's how I got mine with no ackbar, but him as lead would help
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    The EP event, like the yoda event, is not that difficult. Both are designed so that as long as you have put the effort into farming 5 characters to 7 stars, you can complete the event. The make up of the team has little to do with your success.