My SWGoH Christmas List

Prev1
CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited December 2016
1. Embo - Preferably in Galactic War so I can get him quick. I don't care if you stick his current moveset from LS Battles and change nothing, but please please please!!!!!
2. Helmets for Clones - If people can tell the 5 Jawas apart, they will have no trouble telling the Clones apart. Right now it just looks wrong!
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
Post edited by CaptainRex on

Replies

• Options
    Bossk
    Jango
    Aurra Sing
    Pre-Visla
    General Hux
    Rebel Pilot
    Hevy
    Droidbait
    Cutup
    Kix
    Foxx
    Wolffe
    Jedi Luke
    Jedi Rey
    Grandmaster Luke
    C3P0
    Wicket
    R2-D2
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    1. Helmets for Clones - If people can tell the 5 Jawas apart, they will have no trouble telling the Clones apart. Right now it just looks wrong!
    2. Embo - Preferably in Galactic War so I can get him quick. I don't care if you stick his current moveset from LS Battles and change nothing, please please please!!!!!
    FTFY

I'll wish for something simpler. I just want to see shards/blueprints on the Stage 9 hard and Cantina Stage 8 nodes.

• Options
    Enough gear so I can actually use all my 7* toons. So...maybe 1000 cuff, carbonatis, and stungun salvage?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    1. Helmets for Clones - If people can tell the 5 Jawas apart, they will have no trouble telling the Clones apart. Right now it just looks wrong!
    2. Embo - Preferably in Galactic War so I can get him quick. I don't care if you stick his current moveset from LS Battles and change nothing, please please please!!!!!
    FTFY

I'll wish for something simpler. I just want to see shards/blueprints on the Stage 9 hard and Cantina Stage 8 nodes.

Yeah I could have listed a ton of stuff, but I also wanted to keep it simple. Cosmetic changes aren't super difficult coding-wise, and even easier, Embo is already in the game.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Wicket
    Paploo
    Logray
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Options
    My only request is to enhance the audio settings, even if you turn sound effects off the music still changes as if they were on
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    @Aknf2001 really? More rebels?
  • Options
    Pre Vizsla! Coolest light sabre in the universe!
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    @Aknf2001 really? More rebels?

Lol, I only listed 4 rebels...
  • Options
    A easier place to farm Darth Maul vs occasional showing up in Shipments or Fleet Shipments.
  • Options
    Wookie shards
    In August.
  • Options
    Sith Lord Jar-Jar
  • Options
    Stormtrooper Commander
  • Options
    Please not C3PO he is a protocol droid has no fighting capabilities what so ever and has never killed or destroyed anything in the movies. At least R2D2 can zap and light enemies on fire with his oil slick booster move.

We want Jedi Luke before any of these toons though. But it will be a long while till they decide to release him and make him prolly a bit OP. Padme needs to come too as others mentioned.
  • Options
    I can't tell the jawas apart. I can't agree with the clone helmet thing. On either 5's or Echo, not both. The rest should stay as-is.
  • Options
    The Republic Commandos
    Luke ESB
    Darth Malgus
    Revan
    Bastilla Shan
    Darth Malak
    Darth Bane
    Darth Nihilus
    Darth Sion
    Arcann
    Vaylin
    Sith Emperor
    Marka Ragnos
    Kyle Katarn
    4LOM
    Zuckuss
    and of course....Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Hondo Ohnaka
    Mother Talzin
  • Options
    10+ more rouge one characters
  • Options
    Wookie shards
    In August.

Lol
  • Options
    C'Baoth would be nice
  • Options
    @Aknf2001 Still too many rebels as it is what with the new rogue one toons. No more rebels. More separatist toons. More clone toons. More empire toons. More First order toons. More Sith toons. But please; no more rebels!
  • Options
    Fair between ios and android.
    More content about ships
    Less tournamant
    More Dark side characters with new skills
  • Options
    All I want is a battle where I can farm Jawa Engineer. Not in an active enough guild to get him from the guild shop :C
  • Options
    1. Embo - Preferably in Galactic War so I can get him quick. I don't care if you stick his current moveset from LS Battles and change nothing, please please please!!!!!
    2. Helmets for Clones - If people can tell the 5 Jawas apart, they will have no trouble telling the Clones apart. Right now it just looks wrong!

This plus more clones(don't care who)

Krennic

Death Trooper

Pre Visla

Shoretrooper to be farmable

Darth Bane

Scout trooper

BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    I just want the same "luck" as the engine in triggering all the procs.
  • Options
    A once a week credit heist every week.
  • Options
    More black characters. Mace needs company.
  • Options

Lol well that conversation leads down a pretty deep rabbit hole. I can think of one black dude per movie, and Lando/Mace are that sole black dude in 5 of 6 movies (not including new ep 7)
  • Options
    A Grevious rework
  • Options

Lol well that conversation leads down a pretty deep rabbit hole. I can think of one black dude per movie, and Lando/Mace are that sole black dude in 5 of 6 movies (not including new ep 7)

Maybe we just need a few different variants of the few black characters in the films. Like the classic 'Handless And In The Middle Of Being Electrocuted To Death Mace', or 'Helmet Off, Heavy Breathing Finn'.