Space Slugs looking to merge for a shot at the Heroic raid

I posted this exact title 8 months ago when the rancor raid was proving too difficult. You can read that thread here.
https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/40109/space-slugs-looking-to-merge-for-a-shot-at-the-heroic-raid
I got a lot of flack for proposing an idea which has now become common place. Once again we are looking for a guild to merge with. Specifically we need a guild that is looking to defeat heroic tank, but doesn't have the strength or numbers to do so. Ideally we would like 10 to 15 strong members to complete our heroic team. We have an alternate guild that could absorb your remaining players not yet ready for heroic. We are a fun guild that loves star wars and is drama free. Communicate, contribute, and succeed. If you Are interested please PM me. Thanks for checking us out guys. Can provide swgoh.gg profile if interested.
Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡

Replies

• Options
    Are you still looking for a merge? I am part of the guild "4SS4SS1NS." We are a friendly, chill guild, and we are working on T7 raids. However, we only have about 20 members. We are interested in a merge
  • Options
    PM sent @WaggDoha11
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    We are currently working on a merger that will allow us to complete heroic tank raid. We're looking for a few more heavy hitters to join, preferably with a strong p2 Droid team. If you meet the st criteria please Pm me so we can get you in the guild.
  • Options
    As suspected, after days of negotiations our third merger has fallen through. I will post here in hopes that this will work for someone out there.
    We are looking for 10 to 20 members ready to take on the heroic tank raid.
    We raid t7 rancor M W F at 1130AM. 24 hour check in on rancor. We are willing to give merging guild 5 officers, and reduce our officers to 5, with myself the guild leader as the 11th tiebreaker. We can move our players that aren't ready for heroic to our sister guild, or potentially to your guild to build a farm system. EVERYTHING HERE IS NEGOTIABLE. we want to have new members that become slugs. We are friendly and welcoming to new members. I would like everyone to be happy with the merge. Is this sounds like something you're interested in please send me a PM and we can discuss. Thank you.
  • Options
    I will ask everyone to please make sure your guild is willing to leave home to merge BEFORE you start negotiations. I've spent 3 days each with 3 different guilds only to have them decide they don't want to leave.
  • Options
    Best guild description I've seen. Not sure if I want to jump ship yet. 457-315-371 u never know
    Fat drunk fingers mic drop.