Can we have Shore in FS?

Prev1
There are already P2P toons in fleet shipments, and even Rex and SF. Heck, I'm pretty sure Vader and Grevious are there, too. I understand not making a new character farmable, but the first two tournaments were both flops with exploiting, whatever. People are using Shore and it doesn't matter if he is 3* or 7* to most. I don't think there is a need to lock him behind a pay wall anymore, and he should join the rest of the P2P in FS, even if it is to help some OCD and not seeing 4* shoretrooper.

Replies

• Options
    No, Shoretrooper should be in guild shipments IMO
  • Options
    Inb4 devs see this thread "He's right, Shore should be farmable. Cantina 9-C"
  • Options
    all of the people that are in fleet shipments are people that have or will have ships shortly, shore will never have a ship so he should not be in fleet shipments
  • Options
    Inb4 devs see this thread "He's right, Shore should be farmable. Cantina 9-C"

Actually, a cantina spot in the 8th stage wouldn't be bad (better than nothing).
    all of the people that are in fleet shipments are people that have or will have ships shortly, shore will never have a ship so he should not be in fleet shipments

+1
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Any new farmable toons go to Cantina shipments. You guys should know that by now.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Any new farmable toons go to Cantina shipments. You guys should know that by now.

I wish. Cantina shipments > Cantina Node because of RNG.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    Tournament characters need to go somewhere, even if it's a single hard node. That will take even the big spenders weeks to months to finish depending on what star level you are starting with. I just want to see some progress.
  • Options

yeah because Tusken Shaman was the best pilot in the galaxy
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

I wish. Cantina shipments > Cantina Node because of RNG.

Whoops. Meant to say node. Good catch. I've got 20k cantina tokens so that would be sweet if he went to shipments.
  • Options

You think that geo soldier was a top notch pilot, wouldn't doubt it if he his among the next ships dropped
  • Options

Dengar?
    Jawa Engineer?
    Gamorrean Guard?
  • Options
    I think @Atlas1 wanted to say any char previously behind a paywall goes to catina. Look @ B2, wedge, Geo spy, Aayla, Kit etc.
  • Options
    GW Shipment.
    Because everyone should have easy access to at least one "taunt before battle" toon. of which only 2 exist.
    For game balance.
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Options
    Waiting for Ewok Scout to get in a spacesuit with a glider and a slingshot. Probably will one shot many ships.
  • Options
    Odin_Noah wrote: »
    Waiting for Ewok Scout to get in a spacesuit with a glider and a slingshot. Probably will one shot many ships.

They need to bring Kettch into the game and give him his modified X-Wing.
  • Options

Lmao got em
  • Options
    I think we'll see some of these Rogue One guys somewhere after movie released.
  • Options
    No more awesome characters in fleet shipments, I'm currently trying to get Vader to 6*, sun fac and Rex from there so I would die if they put shore in there as well. We haven't had a character in GW in ages, I don't think that shore should go there however. I am using my 4* shore trooper that I fought hard for in arena right now, I think that they should release him in one of the new cantina nodes in a few months.
  • Options
    Shore needs to be made available somewhere . Having a tournament for a toon then locking them behind a pay wall is all kinds of lame.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    put shore in arena
  • Options
    I hate Shore trooper a 4* toon that is better then most 7* toons in this game.
  • Options
    aerendhil wrote: »
    GW Shipment.
    Because everyone should have easy access to at least one "taunt before battle" toon. of which only 2 exist.
    For game balance.

Before ships I would say yes but now no. GW tokens are desperately needed for ships.

Since Shore's primary use is Arena, they should put him in arena shipments. Guild shipments are lacking but I wouldn't say he is crucial to any raid phases so probably doesn't make sense to put him there. Another option could be cantina shipments.
  • Options
    GW Shipment.
    For game balance.

Before ships I would say yes but now no. GW tokens are desperately needed for ships.

Since Shore's primary use is Arena, they should put him in arena shipments. Guild shipments are lacking but I wouldn't say he is crucial to any raid phases so probably doesn't make sense to put him there. Another option could be cantina shipments.

Than why is Ugnaught and CUP in arena shipments? They're not good for arena.
  • Options
    The problem with Shoretrooper is that some people paid so hideously much to get him at a decent star level in the first tourney that they don't want to make him too easy to get or they risk offending the super whales. I'm thinking that giving him a hard node for now would be good, then release him somewhere else after a couple more months. Baze has a similar problem, because he was so absurdly much more expensive to get from chromiums than previous chromium exclusives the super whales are going to want him very hard to get for a very long time to make their investment mean something.
  • Options
    GW Shipment.
    For game balance.

They were back in 1978 ;)
  • Options
    The problem with Shoretrooper is that some people paid so hideously much to get him at a decent star level in the first tourney that they don't want to make him too easy to get or they risk offending the super whales. I'm thinking that giving him a hard node for now would be good, then release him somewhere else after a couple more months. Baze has a similar problem, because he was so absurdly much more expensive to get from chromiums than previous chromium exclusives the super whales are going to want him very hard to get for a very long time to make their investment mean something.

This is because they keep releasing dumb tournaments with exclusive toons. We're now sitting with a ton of toons that are exclusive / P2P. They're going to have to make some of them farmable to be able to give F2P a remote chance... or at least provide new counter toons.
  • Options
    GW Shipment.
    For game balance.

Lol, this game isn't the old
  • Options
    GW Shipment.
    For game balance.

*facepalm*
  • Options
    Magulama wrote: »
    GW Shipment.
    For game balance.

*facepalm*

I know what point he was trying to make, I was just saying Ugnaught and CUP were never used in arena. In top arena teams anyways.
  • Options
    The problem with Shoretrooper is that some people paid so hideously much to get him at a decent star level in the first tourney that they don't want to make him too easy to get or they risk offending the super whales.

I'm not a whale but spent a bit to get him to 5 stars, I would feel offended for sure if they made him available for free anytime soon...