Can we have Shore in FS?

2Next

Replies

• Options
    All pre rouge one p2p toons are in FS. So the current premium toons are shoretrooper, baze malbus and his friend.
  • Options
    All pre rouge one p2p toons are in FS. So the current premium toons are shoretrooper, baze malbus and his friend.

Soon Jyn will be added.
  • Options
    The problem with Shoretrooper is that some people paid so hideously much to get him at a decent star level in the first tourney that they don't want to make him too easy to get or they risk offending the super whales.

I'm not a whale but spent a bit to get him to 5 stars, I would feel offended for sure if they made him available for free anytime soon...

I'm sure it will annoy people but it isn't impossible. Both Wedge and B2 were made farmable relatively soon after they were P2P toons.
  • Options
    The problem with Shoretrooper is that some people paid so hideously much to get him at a decent star level in the first tourney that they don't want to make him too easy to get or they risk offending the super whales.

I'm not a whale but spent a bit to get him to 5 stars, I would feel offended for sure if they made him available for free anytime soon...

I understand that, but the first tournament was riddled with exploits, and was a complete failure on who "deserved" him, and who didn't. The second was just whoever hoarded the most, and that still applies, but to a lesser extent, to the current tourneys. People are gonna use him at any start level, and there are important other things to farm in FS, like zetas, Rex and SF, Vader and Grevious, Gear, ships themselves, whatever. This is more for people who are like 20 shards away to get a chance at a real important toon, and many who have him don't really deserve it. I get that you feel mad if he is released because of the money you spent, but there is much worse that would potentially be released (Chirrut), because Shore came from a completely lucky and broken system for many
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Shore needs to be made available somewhere . Having a tournament for a toon then locking them behind a pay wall is all kinds of lame.
    Well it's just consequent. Making him generally available would be a punch in the face for everyone who worked on getting him in the tournaments.
  • Options
    You could've saved up crystals and got Shore shards in the pack.
  • Options
    The problem with Shoretrooper is that some people paid so hideously much to get him at a decent star level in the first tourney that they don't want to make him too easy to get or they risk offending the super whales. I'm thinking that giving him a hard node for now would be good, then release him somewhere else after a couple more months. Baze has a similar problem, because he was so absurdly much more expensive to get from chromiums than previous chromium exclusives the super whales are going to want him very hard to get for a very long time to make their investment mean something.

oh well it's a mobile game they chose to spend didn't no one forced them too
  • Options
    rawman wrote: »
    Shore needs to be made available somewhere . Having a tournament for a toon then locking them behind a pay wall is all kinds of lame.
    Well it's just consequent. Making him generally available would be a punch in the face for everyone who worked on getting him in the tournaments.

As a Shoretrooper owner, I disagree
  • Options
    I'll allow it in 9BDS
  • Options

I own Shore - and I disagree. The only reason I have Shore is that I almost missed the second tournament, got lucky and ended up on an easy shard - I spent half as many AP as I did in the first Shore tourney - and finished twice as high. My getting him so easily simply highlighted the fact that the tournament structure is a complete and utter joke.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

I own Shore - and I disagree. The only reason I have Shore is that I almost missed the second tournament, got lucky and ended up on an easy shard - I spent half as many AP as I did in the first Shore tourney - and finished twice as high. My getting him so easily simply highlighted the fact that the tournament structure is a complete and utter joke.

+1 I own and love my Shoretrooper and I'm anxious to 7* to use him in the AAT and Rancor heroic raids.
  • Options
    Baze is all over ST so no1 cares anymore!
  • Options
    He should get added to guild shipments. FS is to farm pilots.. Cody has a chance to get a ship in the future. Shore is just another trooper that won't ever have a ship, he isn't a pilot
  • Options
    all of the people that are in fleet shipments are people that have or will have ships shortly, shore will never have a ship so he should not be in fleet shipments

yeah because Tusken Shaman was the best pilot in the galaxy

jajajajajajjaaj ... awesome !!!
  • Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    He should get added to guild shipments. FS is to farm pilots.. Cody has a chance to get a ship in the future. Shore is just another trooper that won't ever have a ship, he isn't a pilot

once again, Tusken shaman is literally in the FS, and I don't exactly remember him blowing up the Death Star. Do tuskens even have vehicles at all?
  • Options

once again, Tusken shaman is literally in the FS, and I don't exactly remember him blowing up the Death Star. Do tuskens even have vehicles at all?

I think Shoretrooper should go in Guild Shipments. Why?

1) Guild shipments only have very few good toons worth farming.
    2) Fleet Shipments already have toons like Rex, Sun Fac, and Vader. Shoretrooper would be overwhelming.
    3) While you make a good point about TS, he was probably only added because he was long-overdue to become famable. Cody, Rcho, and Grevious will most likely get ships in the future. As for TS and ST, the chances are little to none.
  • Options
    Synfreak wrote: »
    Baze is all over ST so no1 cares anymore!

Unless you have Chirrut, Baze is trash compared to Shore
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • ARCTrooperFives
    737 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

2) Fleet Shipments already have toons like Rex, Sun Fac, and Vader. Shoretrooper would be overwhelming.
    3) While you make a good point about TS, he was probably only added because he was long-overdue to become famable. Cody, Rcho, and Grevious will most likely get ships in the future. As for TS and ST, the chances are little to none.

You can put Shore wherever you want, the only real reason I said FS is because you need so much from there, so it won't be a really easy farm, guild shipments is reasonable, but the hardest farm would be better IMO because he is still premium, and makes it more fair to the people who paid for him. Just put him somewhere, so people can actually have 7* toons in arena and not a 4* shoretrooper, 3* baze, 5* chirrut or whatever.
  • Options
    Aknf2001 wrote: »

You can put Shore wherever you want, the only real reason I said FS is because you need so much from there, so it won't be a really easy farm, guild shipments is reasonable, but the hardest farm would be better IMO because he is still premium, and makes it more fair to the people who paid for him

I own Shoretrooper and I won't feel insulted no matter how easy/hard the farm, even GW. I shelled out $20 for him.

I think FS would be not as good as guild shipments. Guild shipments is not an easy farm either as it has a rotation.
  • Options

flying bantha's

• Options
    @MaulResurected
    How did I forget about those smh, i should be exiled from the forums
  • Options
    @ARCTrooperFives there easy to miss come with superdelux ultra uncut edition of a new hope