Please improve Darth Vader

1789101113Next

Replies

• Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »
    I just have my 7* stars Darth Vader and he is still too weak (it took me ONE YEAR), even under Palpatine's lead, Vader is the most iconic Star Wars Character, and one of the hardest toons to farm, please give him some new skills (just like what you make with Boba Fett), some unique skill, some anti-Rebel skills, he is a Sith Lord and he is a LOT weaker than a Rebel in an orange pajamas, that is so sad, give him some new synergy with Emperor Palpatine. Rebels are your only target? There are a lot more characters that need improvements, Darth Vader is one of the most important characters in Star Wars History and his bassic attack hits like a wet noodle, his AoE does around 2k-3k (characters like Wedge o Lando deal like 20K in their AoE attacks, thats unfair, they are mere humans, Vader is a SITH LORD). So please, Give him SOME JUSTICE :'(

With Love, Elle Madara

No. Vader is just fine how he is... anything more and the forums will be full of nerf Vader threads
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Mike1980 wrote: »
    I just have my 7* stars Darth Vader and he is still too weak (it took me ONE YEAR), even under Palpatine's lead, Vader is the most iconic Star Wars Character, and one of the hardest toons to farm, please give him some new skills (just like what you make with Boba Fett), some unique skill, some anti-Rebel skills, he is a Sith Lord and he is a LOT weaker than a Rebel in an orange pajamas, that is so sad, give him some new synergy with Emperor Palpatine. Rebels are your only target? There are a lot more characters that need improvements, Darth Vader is one of the most important characters in Star Wars History and his bassic attack hits like a wet noodle, his AoE does around 2k-3k (characters like Wedge o Lando deal like 20K in their AoE attacks, thats unfair, they are mere humans, Vader is a SITH LORD). So please, Give him SOME JUSTICE :'(

With Love, Elle Madara

No. Vader is just fine how he is... anything more and the forums will be full of nerf Vader threads

Yes, he is good, l have him now at Gear Xl, and l can rank easily in the Top 3...his bassic is weak tought.
  • Options
    spotremix wrote: »
    you sure don't take criticism very well at all. are you like 5??
    let's all be 2 years old and cry because we lost.

Let's all pretend to be funny badasses on a forum, sarcastic brat.

yeah you really should stop pretending to be a sarcastic funny badass brat on the forums. it gets you no where.

I was talking about you, do you think that you are cool? May l give you a prize, a cookie maybe? Or maybe a couple of croquettes?

are you trying to impress everyone with your hard **** attitude because it's not working.

• Options

yeah you really should stop pretending to be a sarcastic funny badass brat on the forums. it gets you no where.

I was talking about you, do you think that you are cool? May l give you a prize, a cookie maybe? Or maybe a couple of croquettes?

are you trying to impress everyone with your hard **** attitude because it's not working.

Oh yippee! We're going to have a cat fight
  • Options
    My 6* G9 DV is brutal. Crushing then culling, is lethal.

I run,

L - EP g8, DV g9, RG g8, JKA g9, Barriss g9, and have been holding 220 or so in Arena. *Shrug*
  • Options

Yeah whatever kid. Keep barking, l am not reading you anymore
  • Options
    SikrouDeco wrote: »

I run,

L - EP g8, DV g9, RG g8, JKA g9, Barriss g9, and have been holding 220 or so in Arena. *Shrug*

Put some other lmperials in that team (ShoreTrooper/Tie Pilot/Director Krennic/Death Trooper) and l guarantee you that you will be in the Top 10 at least.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I think you are overreacting just a little there Elle ;)
  • Options

I run,

Put some other lmperials in that team (ShoreTrooper/Tie Pilot/Director Krennic/Death Trooper) and l guarantee you that you will be in the Top 10 at least.

Thanks for the tip!
  • Options

I run,

Depending on mods. Once you get past the top 20 (top 50+ on some shards) the biggest difference between squads comes down to Mod quality. For the squad mentioned by Sikrou I would swap Barriss for a dispeller and RG for Shore if available. JKA works well in the team but you could also swap him for TFP if you need a fast ability block/buff immunity. Also could consider a dispeller (B2/SunFac/Deathtrooper) for teams with lots of taunts/buffs.

As far as the topic goes, I Zeta'ed my Vader and haven't regretted it for a second. He is obscenely strong in Raid/GW and he is very strong in Arena as well. People complain about his basic damage but I dont use his basic for the damage, I use it for the ability block and controlling the other team. Combing Zader with Boba and you have 2 on demand executes almost whenever you want it.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Vader is good as is
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Darlex11 wrote: »

I run,

Depending on mods. Once you get past the top 20 (top 50+ on some shards) the biggest difference between squads comes down to Mod quality. For the squad mentioned by Sikrou I would swap Barriss for a dispeller and RG for Shore if available. JKA works well in the team but you could also swap him for TFP if you need a fast ability block/buff immunity. Also could consider a dispeller (B2/SunFac/Deathtrooper) for teams with lots of taunts/buffs.

Thanks for further tips :) Made it to 190 tonight, but doubt it's there tomorrow. Oh, and I agree 100% on mods. I started actually looking at the team I mentioned and worked on my mods. It makes a ton of difference. Ex. JKA 46 % Crit chance, 176% Crit damage, 47% Potency. When the stars and the RNG align he can really hit HARD.
  • Options
    I just feel like this entire conversation is so done..... Zader is literally sitting as leader in the top 20 players of my shard and wrecks pretty much every game mode. what else do y'all want?
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

Or have a new ability called "NOOOOOOOOOO"
    Another AOE that hits super hard like this clip:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Tim5nU3DwIE

Just crushes and cause ability block on all enemy's.

Nah, it's Luke's ability
    Post edited by Vinniarth on
  • Options
    I just feel like this entire conversation is so done..... Zader is literally sitting as leader in the top 20 players of my shard and wrecks pretty much every game mode. what else do y'all want?

Seriously. Someone please shut down this thread and put us all out of our misery.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I don't get this post. The meta is moving to zader or zaul. That is clear to see.
  • Options
    @J0K3R @CG_Kozispoon

don't suppose you could close this thread could you guys?

It's quite old and is now outdated just being posted on to try and throw insults at each other.
  • Options

With Love, Elle Madara

My Dearest Elle,

Zader can single hit for hundreds of thousands (even a million+). He's working perfectly fine, my dear. You must step up your game.

With Love, Snake Plissken

SnakesOnAPlane
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

haven't you heard? his basic is still weak! ^_^
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Tigzie wrote: »
    @J0K3R @CG_Kozispoon

don't suppose you could close this thread could you guys?

It's quite old and is now outdated just being posted on to try and throw insults at each other.

agree very much. the OP seems to think they are some how better than most and needs a major attitude adjustment in my opinion.

all that's going on is people slinging insults at each other.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya, and not a problem! Closin' away
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.