My three would be:

1. Kylo Ren
    2. Vader
    3. Mace

What about you guys?

yup same
  • Options
    Ky10Ren wrote: »
    1. Kylo Ren (needs a complete overhaul, he just doesn't do anything really special)
    2. Darth Vader (just a few tweaks to make him a bit more viable, and perhaps not reliant on an EP lead)
    3. General greivous (hard to get yet not very good, probably getting a ship in future so it would be nice if it was worth it to farm him from FS)

Same as you +1
  • Options
    1. Kylo Ren
    2. First Order Officer
    3. Darth Maul
  • Options
    Eeth Koth
    Mace
    Kylo Ren
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    Options
    Any toon not in the top 10 ranking you basically fight the same 10 toons over and over.
  • Options
    kylo
  • Options
    1. Veers
    2. Ren
    3. Mace
  • Options
    1 Vader
    2 Vader
    3 Vader
    1 Vader
    2 Vader
    3 Vader

Vader doesnt need a rework!!!
  • Options
    Boo wrote: »
    Sid shouldn't get a rework, he was an early game toon. One of the strongest toons, for a very long time (till the lvl 70 cap got raised)
    Now Palpatine (who is pretty much Sid) has taken his spot as a top toon, so Sid doesn't need it.

1. Ventress. i'd like to see her and Ahsoka given synergy like Wiggs. Since the other nightsisters are horrible, and they're mostly no names, so just give her synergy with Ahsoka.

2. Maul

3. Vader

I disagree about Sid - I think they can do a little better with him. Perhaps increase damage on basic and possibly add a small lightening attack like Dooku.

Maul is too slow and weak - He was effective at the begning as he hit hard, but Rey hits harder and is more durable so why use Maul??? - any re-work there I believe should be with synergy to Opress - there is a post about that which is fantastic.

Whats it called?
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    So many responses with Kylo. Can CG take a hint?
  • Kidneythief
    133 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1. Maul - give him more speed! His low health is somewhat usable with his omega unique and palp lead, but his slow speed makes him virtually unusable in most cases.
    2. Mace - just simply broken. His AI doesn't target his exposed enemies. He doesn't expose as often as he should, nor does he ignore taunts if another enemy is exposed. Give him a taunt and counter or lose the tank status and give him some more in his kit!
    3. Kylo - he needs a total rework. He will be the focal point in the coming movies, so he needs a new kit. I like his kit in parts, but he hits with a noodle. And he just doesn't stand out enough for being the main villain of the future films. When the new rebels from the new movies outperform him by leaps and bounds, it's a shame for the already lackluster dark side.
  • Options
    TBH pretty much everyone needs one now given that the new guys are on a different planet to everyone else. This is just a question of who would you like to be made usable first, second and third
  • Options
    1. Tarkin
    2. Mace
    3. Raid Han (just for his first shot. Ignore taunt and unable to be resisted)
  • Options
    Tarkin
    Luke
    Grevious
  • JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo
    Grievous
    Savage

• JJWZP5
    440 posts Member
    Options
    Vader and maul don't need a rework per se bc their zetas are kind of reworks. They could still use buffs tho: Maul needs some survivabiliy and speed, and Vader needs some more dps
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    How about a Dooku/Ventress synergy?

Like: Whenever Ventress defeats an opponent and Dooku is present in her Team, he tries to kill her?
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Kevo
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Mace

Eeth Koth

Kylo Ren
  • Options
    1 : Stormtrooper, needs a self-revive and either a speed buff or an auto taunt or a prebattle taunt
    2 : Veers : give him a different and significant leader ability (with synergy with imperial trooper)
    3 : Chewbacca, I posted enough already about this one
    I choose the Red Pill.
  • Devian
    671 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Geonosian Spy
    (more synergy to other Geonosians and protection from crits or AOE)
    Chewbakka
    (just a simple Chewie with assist to Han Solo & other present and future Solo's) + "rebel" tab
    Nightsisters
    (all of them)
    P.S. Plz, Make Han shoot first again (before any other charater uses there taunts, etc)
  • Options
    1 general grievous
    2 ig-100 (synergy with grievous same as wigss)
    3 kylo ren
  • Options
    1. Mace Windu - strongest Jedi (at least equal to Yoda, didn't lose with Sidious, killed Jango Fett, leader of the order Jedi) and in game he is almost the worst Jedi
    2. Luke Skywalker - it shouldn't be version of Luke from beginning of Ep IV! Luke is a Jedi master. Come on!
    3. Chewbacca - where's synergy with Han? Where's the biggest HP in the game? Where's real rage? Why he's a not a pilot? Why he is not in Rebels? Using his "clone wars" version is ridiculous.
  • Options
    Seriously.. Stormtroopers.. Or give sthan a helmet, that i want to use him too
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Good discussions guys. I really hope the devs have read through this thread and have seen what the players want. Keep it up! :)
  • Kracken
    81 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Luke.
    Luke.
    Luke.

Ridiculous how bad he is, makes me wonder if EA has even seen star wars....
  • Options
    3. Chewbacca - where's synergy with Han? Where's the biggest HP in the game? Where's real rage? Why he's a not a pilot? Why he is not in Rebels? Using his "clone wars" version is ridiculous.

Agree and I would probly put him ahead of mace and tarkin in my list before
  • Options
    Kylo
    Mace
    Grievous
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    HQFireBall wrote: »
    1 Vader
    2 Vader
    3 Vader
    1 Vader
    2 Vader
    3 Vader

Vader doesnt need a rework!!!

I disagree. When a battle is ending and it's solo Vader vs. solo anyone else, Vader loses. Every. Single. Time. I'm talking about fully maxed, level 85.

His basic is too weak and the cool down on his special is too long (plus he's slow). He needs one more special or unique ability that makes him more of a threat one on one.

Vader, Kylo and probably a jedi (Plo or Mace)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously.. Stormtroopers.. Or give sthan a helmet, that i want to use him too

You've seen the movies, right? Since when are stormtroopers a threat to....anything? The only thing stormtroopers hit with a blaster are walls and jawa sandcrawlers.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • dglace1
    73 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    1. Sidious. The "most powerful being it the galaxy" should not be easily one shot by little girls and blind guys with sticks. STH and Raid Han are both good. EP being great doesn't necessitate Sid being a loser.

2. Windu. One of the most powerful jedi is terrible and completely useless.

3. Vader. I have been playing this game a long time and am still a couple shards short of 7*. There is no telling the amount if time I have put in per Vader shard achieved. I know he is real good with Zetas and EP, but his basic hits like a wet noodle.

Honorable mention. Yoda. I don't know if he should be rated higher or lower because he already had a rework. It was a fail. He can be fun, but is too easily countered. Like Vader, hits so softly its basically a lost turn.