• Options
    1. Mob Enforcer
    2. Ugnaught
    3. Nightsister initiate
  • Options
    1. Tarkin
    2. Ventress
    3. Grevious

I think Vader could use some polishing, but not necessarily a rework.
  • Options
    1. Kylo Ren (needs a complete overhaul, he just doesn't do anything really special)
    2. Darth Vader (just a few tweaks to make him a bit more viable, and perhaps not reliant on an EP lead)
    3. General greivous (hard to get yet not very good, probably getting a ship in future so it would be nice if it was worth it to farm him from FS)
  • Options
    I'm still enjoying Boba Fett's additions, but I am guessing he won't be the last to get a rework
    1. Count Dooku
    2. Kylo Ren
    3. General Grevious
  • Options
    qgj
    yoda
    kylo
    the cake is a lie
  • Options
    Echo

Grievous

Stormtrooper
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Not Kylo. He's just about right. A whiny wuss in the movie. Pretty much a wuss in the game.

1. Mace
    2. Today
    3. Old Daku
  • Options
    Vader
    Luke
    Yoda

• Options
    Mace
    Yoda
    Kylo Ren
  • Options
    1. Mob Enforcer
    2. Ugnaught
    3. Nightsister initiate

We do not want reworks on characters like these^^ either a troll or he just thinks because they are terrible they NEED to be decant. Untrue.

I would like to see reworks for Kylo ren, Mace windu, and savage opress. In this order
    1. Ren is very nearly unusable at max because there is so many toons that are better than him in many differnat aspects.
    2. Mace has an odd set of attacks and does not fit the style of a Jedi. He is no threat. Should receive his dispell and give him a powerful attack. That is who mace is!!
    3. Savage oppress should be reworked since you are not going to rework maul. Savage passive is useless because he gets targeted for last. When he does, he gets targeted and 1shot by wiggs. His leader is terrible too. And his special is bad(cool, but bad) because how often does a toon sit at >25% health.. Should be 50% or even 75%. I do like his basic tho
  • Options
    1. DARTH VADER
    2. KYLO REN
    3. Grand Moff Tarkin/General Veers
  • Lightwalker
    256 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Mace windu
    Darth maul
    Plo koon
  • Options
    1. Plo Koon
    2. General Grievous
    3. General Veers
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Wai
    124 posts Member
    Options
    1. Darth Vader
    2. Kylo Ren
    3. General Grevious
  • Options
    1) Vader+Palp synergy and Vader not being reliant on Palp lead... Have them share everything..

2) Kylo Ren

3) Darth Sidious
    Bad game management here
  • Krayden_Phogg
    1685 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Chris_Ren wrote: »
    Not Kylo. He's just about right. A whiny wuss in the movie. Pretty much a wuss in the game.

1. Mace
    2. Today
    3. Old Daku

What about today do you want re-worked? Or do you just want to work again today? Lol
  • Options
    1. Vader:
    Badic: Add rebels to cannot evade or resist
    Unique: 100% counter chance against Jedi/Rebel.
    Two small changes that are huge without too much change. Will work great against that QGJ/Yoda zeta too

2. Stormtrooper:
    Wall of stormtroopers(zeta): Add Stormtrooper taunts for 1 turn at the start of each encounter (this effect cannot be dispelled) and is revived at 100% health the first time he is defeated. With a 25% revive chance each time after.
    So keep his health/protection low. He's basically sacrificing himself for the team but revives after. Makes more sense to the name of the ability and how they act in the movies. He'd actually be useful.

3. Tarkin:
    Ultimate firepower: Increase damage output and have it deal double damage to Rebels
    Tighten the grip: Empire allies have +28 speed and +10% potency. Rebel enemy have -28 speed and -10% tenacity.
    Big change here being the lead ability and making it anti-rebel. Not sure if it's too much though? He could get another ability or a unique ability but even without he'd be a useful toon. Intimidation tactics should be priority as well.
  • Options
    Yoda was given a rework recently, kind of surprised he's on here so much. Although the rework wasn't great.
  • Options
    Mine are

1.Luke
    2.Mace
    3.Chewbacca

All 3 iconic, none are meta.
  • wearywarrior74
    760 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Nib nub (need more rebels)

Conan Antonio Motti (his lack of faith needs rework)

Sy Snoodles (they updated her graphics but her lyrics still don't do any damage)
  • Options
    For darkside

1.Maul
    2.Sidious
    3.Stormtrooper
  • Options
    1. Kylo Ren
    2. FOST
    3. FOO
  • Options
    1. General Grievous
    2. Kylo Ren
    3. Ugnaught
  • Options
    1. Ahsoka (way too popular of a character to not be very useful)
    2. Asajj Ventress
    3. Kylo (maybe)
  • Options
    1.MACE
    2. Ahsoka
    3. Yoda
    boba needs a nerf because he didn't deserve a buff in the first place- he is garbage In movies.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • TheLegendOfKimy
    108 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Sid shouldn't get a rework, he was an early game toon. One of the strongest toons, for a very long time (till the lvl 70 cap got raised)
    Now Palpatine (who is pretty much Sid) has taken his spot as a top toon, so Sid doesn't need it.

1. Ventress. i'd like to see her and Ahsoka given synergy like Wiggs. Since the other nightsisters are horrible, and they're mostly no names, so just give her synergy with Ahsoka.

2. Maul

3. Vader
  • Options
    1. Plo koon
    2. Maul
    3. Luke