From a F2P player to F2P players

Prev1
DarthMartin
8 posts Member
edited January 2016
Yo Folks!

I read this forum since wwlaunch and i play since wwlaunch.
Im lvl 64 except Dooku a F2P player. I found this game much playable als other F2P games without money. Yes it has bugs. BUT PLAYABLE! I have a main team. Sidious, Lumi, Phasma, Dooku, Vader. Sid, Lumi at 7*, Phasma 5*, Dooku, Vader 4*. All with maxed gear for my lvl. I CAN complete the GW all day with fast just this team. Somethimes i swap out someone for Daka, or someone other toon. I finish all day in arena beetwen 100-200. I dont want to climb higher bcuz im a F2P player and i think i cant. Its ok for me.
I have allways crystals, credits. I cant run out. When You run out and you are a F2P player too you made it wrong. When you cant complete GW and you are a F2P player, you made it wrong. Dont cry wehen you face Leia or such toons. Or buy crystals and buy it! Play with your F2P toons and enjoy it!

And when you loose... maybe think again your tactic! Its a tactical strategy game! Take down first another toon. Or bring another toon. When you dont want to think about strategys and tactics its not for you. Then go play Hello Kitty Farm or somewhat.

Sorry when my english is bad but i think all you can understand me.

Good game, regards,

Martin
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• DarthMartin
    8 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Screenshot_2016_01_25_17_26_17.jpg
    Screenshot_2016_01_25_17_26_25.jpgScreenshot_2016_01_24_12_31_16_1.jpg
  • Options
    what language is this?

• Options
    Understood!

I have to agree with you Martin, I'm a F2P as well & I feel to many people are crying over something this new... 2 months, the game is only 2 months old. As with anything new, it needs to find cohesion first before things get super awesome. I'm lvl 50, reached it today after playing for 2 weeks, I'm top 15-50 always & even with the bugs I am able to keep my standing. Why? Guides!

Stop complaining about something still in its infancy & read guides like https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/1195/beginners-guide-its-all-about-the-tables#latest, it helped me & it could help the nubs that join too...

Regards
  • Options
    Before it was the barriss users, now it's the f2p and low level p2p players. Stop whining and get over it. People want FOTP etc nerfed so badly, how is that fair to the people who spent thousands of dollars? If this was a 50 dollar pack I completely understand, but this game isn't some super skilled based game to start with, and FOTP teams can definitely be beat still as a f2p. We should be glad that there aren't p2p teams that we have 0% chance against instead of whining and complaining.
  • Options
    Kesiss wrote: »
    what language is this?

Sorr when you dont understand my, its not my primary language.
  • Options
    Before it was the barriss users, now it's the f2p and low level p2p players. Stop whining and get over it. People want FOTP etc nerfed so badly, how is that fair to the people who spent thousands of dollars? If this was a 50 dollar pack I completely understand, but this game isn't some super skilled based game to start with, and FOTP teams can definitely be beat still as a f2p. We should be glad that there aren't p2p teams that we have 0% chance against instead of whining and complaining.

Yep, but i think many f2p player will to play like a p2p player. Will have all the toons like a p2p player. But not to pay for it.
  • Options

Yep, but i think many f2p player will to play like a p2p player. Will have all the toons like a p2p player. But not to pay for it.

True but I can promise you they won't be as leveled as a p2w player, so honestly, still a win win, especially when a new meta starts taking shape, most f2p players will still have the old meta troops & there in itself the p2w players will be top of the logs again... Due to the change of toons & how leveled they are!

Once again, the game is still very new... Give it time folks!
  • Options
    what language is this?

Martin, You speak very well, don't listen to him at all.. It would be funny to see him try to write something as understandable in a language other than his own.

I am really sorry that we have such bitter little people on the forums.

Well stated. Thank you.

• Eradicated
    30 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    A
    Screenshot_2016_01_25_17_26_17.jpg
    Screenshot_2016_01_25_17_26_25.jpgScreenshot_2016_01_24_12_31_16_1.jpg

Agree with U! I want to add that though I'm a mostly F2P player (exept for some packs of crystals) I take 1st place in arena practically every day. And I'm not complaining that there are such monsters like Naecabon in my server. This game may give you great filling of satisfaction and accomplishment when U beat someone 8 levels higher, 6000 power stronger than U. People that are crying for nerfing are too lazy to read characters' descriptions to choose a good team and to develope some good tactics.
    Sorry for my english! It's not my native language!
  • Options
    BentWookie wrote: »
    what language is this?

Martin, You speak very well, don't listen to him at all.. It would be funny to see him try to write something as understandable in a language other than his own.

Well stated. Thank you.

Well said , Wookie.
  • Options
    TommySitt wrote: »
    Your English is decent.

If you are F2P, how do you have a 2* FOTP and 4* Cad Bane? Did you save up crystals and buy a Chromium card and get lucky with FOTP and Bane? We're you sitting at the lvl 60 cap for a while, saving energy, then aggressively farming FOTP and Dooku?

I have a 1 star FOTP and I'm 100% f2p too, and just from the shards I got from the dec monthly log-in I have 12/15, so I could easily get 3 and promote him to 2. Cade bane he could have pulled from bronzium.
  • Options
    Your English is decent.

If you are F2P, how do you have a 2* FOTP and 4* Cad Bane? Did you save up crystals and buy a Chromium card and get lucky with FOTP and Bane? We're you sitting at the lvl 60 cap for a while, saving energy, then aggressively farming FOTP and Dooku?

I have saved up crystals at the beginning and i have buyed 2x8 Chromium. In first was Bane and in second FOTP. I dont buy anymore, i use my crystals to refresh the energy 2x for 50. I dont saved up energy, i have concentrated on another toons to lvl up for 60. I dont farm FOTP just Dooku i have 51/65 shards at this moment but its hard to farm. But i dont refresh just pull 2x3 all day. Ah yes and in past month was FOTP as login reward and i this month Bane. That was a great help too to star up these two toon.
  • Options
    Look at it this way all you whiners out there. If you have the dosh then you can buy the Messis and Ronaldos and play at the top level. If you don't then be content with playing in the lower levels. There are rich people and poor people in the world, we cannot always have what we cannot afford. So stop whining/complaining it is only a GAME. Life is about choices!

it's also only a mobile game, people act like we're playing chess :D, and this game is extremely competitive+strategic. This game is a casual game. Just lol @ people who take this game so seriously.
  • Options
    Your English is decent.

I have a 5* fotp and have only spent the $5 on Dooku. Got a 1* on one of the chromium packs I opened (thought I was really unlucky at the time), got shards from December logins, and have been farming him ever since. Once in awhile ill even spend the 150 crystals when he shows up in shipments.

Back to topic, I agree with the OP, it was well said. Every aspect of the game is winnable as f2p. I don't even use my Dooku anymore, so everything I have is farmed. Often end up #1 in arena and complete GW every day. Don't open chromium packs, especially if you are not at level cap. Every energy point you get is an xp point. Leia, QGJ, and Maul are great, but not unbeatable. All of the chars that people want nerfed are farmable. Just educate yourself on the forums and swgohcantina, have a plan, and then be patient.
  • Options
    I think people who are paying customers have every right to complain when what they paid money for is suddenly changed and made crappy and dull.

It's like going to a restaurant and ordering a filet only to have it taken mid meal and replaced with ground chuck. And the chef saying it balanced the meal or was never intended to be filet.

Maybe everyone needs to stop complaining about people with legitimate gripes trying to be heard. Get over it yourselves. You don't like us telling the devs how we feel then don't read it!
  • Options
    Your English is decent.

Im 2 shards from having a 3* FOTP, havent spent a dime on this game. and only yesterday did I finally 3 star Dark side 6B(what a pain in the **** that was).
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    what language is this?

Well stated. Thank you.

+10

I understand you very well. Don't listen to those ignorant.
  • Options
    @DarthMartin I understood 100% of what you said and it makes sense, thanks!
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    First off - @Martin, your English is fine. It is better than some of the kids I see when I tutor, and their primary language is English!

And I agree. I am 100% FtP, and unless someone gifts me money specifically for this game I will remain so. Yet I am competitive enough for my tastes. I do well, win GWs all the time, slowly climbing the arena ranks without much effort, and I've gotten lucky to get Barriss out of a Bronzium pack and unlocked Dooku (& others) from the Arena shipments. I just keep playing at my own pace, and I am having a blast.

I think that is something that gets lost in almost every game - not everyone feels the need to drop hundreds of dollars just so they can say they are #1 in the arena. Every single person plays games for their own reasons and at their own pace. If you choose to pay, that's your prerogative. But also be aware that ALL games change. And you may not always like it. You need to adapt to the changes.
  • Options
    @DarthLynch exactly! With every change you have people who like it and people who don't. Just as in life :)
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    @CronozNL - it always amazes me how people in every single game BB complain about changes as if that game in the ONLY one that changes, and how greedy the company must be because clearly they want people to spend more money. Ummm YEAH, of course they do. They are not called charities, they are called companies!
  • Options
    Song wrote: »
    what language is this?

Well stated. Thank you.

+10

I understand you very well. Don't listen to those ignorant.

Thanks!
    CronozNL wrote: »
    @DarthMartin I understood 100% of what you said and it makes sense, thanks!

Thank you!
    DarthLynch wrote: »
    First off - @Martin, your English is fine. It is better than some of the kids I see when I tutor, and their primary language is English!

And I agree. I am 100% FtP, and unless someone gifts me money specifically for this game I will remain so. Yet I am competitive enough for my tastes. I do well, win GWs all the time, slowly climbing the arena ranks without much effort, and I've gotten lucky to get Barriss out of a Bronzium pack and unlocked Dooku (& others) from the Arena shipments. I just keep playing at my own pace, and I am having a blast.

I think that is something that gets lost in almost every game - not everyone feels the need to drop hundreds of dollars just so they can say they are #1 in the arena. Every single person plays games for their own reasons and at their own pace. If you choose to pay, that's your prerogative. But also be aware that ALL games change. And you may not always like it. You need to adapt to the changes.

Ty!

:smile: Its nice to hear this things.
  • Options
    I think people who are paying customers have every right to complain when what they paid money for is suddenly changed and made crappy and dull.

It's like going to a restaurant and ordering a filet only to have it taken mid meal and replaced with ground chuck. And the chef saying it balanced the meal or was never intended to be filet.

Maybe everyone needs to stop complaining about people with legitimate gripes trying to be heard. Get over it yourselves. You don't like us telling the devs how we feel then don't read it!

Yes when you are a paying costumer. But most of these peoples are not paying costumers. And crying is not the same as make a suggestion.
  • Options
    Labeling someone as a crybaby isn't exactly a good way to get them to hear you out.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    @DarthMartin thanks for the rant. I'm seriously fed up with the whining in here and I'm happy to hear that so many others here feel the same way.
  • Options
    In a respe
    what language is this?

What country are you from ?.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Cometheloser
    944 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm not exactly new to the game never won gw generaly I'm very poor at the game my strategy sucks I play the game for fun don't care what rank I am just play the game because I enjoy it and I will continue to play :D
  • Options
    In a respe
    what language is this?

What country are you from ?.

Im from Hungary but live in Austria. I speak hungarian, german. English is in progress to learn. :smile: